over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help GH causing gyno

Bugsbunny20000

Registered
I am having gyno symptoms after being on gh for a little over 2 weeks first week 5 ius a day cut down to 2.5 ius after second week. I did not know you could get gyno from using gh but after searching it I find it can cause increase prolactin.

What can I take? will caber help and at what dose? ( i have caber on hand )

Currently on nothing but GH

any help is appreciated

What/when was your last cycle? What was your PCT?

What specifically are your symptoms?

Have you done any bloodwork recently?

What/when was your last cycle? What was your PCT?

What specifically are your symptoms?

Have you done any bloodwork recently?

I have not done a cycle since 2010 I am not on trt last bloods everything was normal about 6 months ago. I decided to slowly get back into gear planning on doing a cycle in Nov but started on GH have puffy and sore breasts and they just do not look right...those who have had gyno know what i am talking about.

Just turned 50 this year. Not sure I want to go forward with gear at this point. My goal was to stay on GH for at least a year or two

its from prolactin increasing. need cabasar .5mg 2x a week. if not b6 300mg might help daily

How long should I stay on the caber? any idea? I googled it but can not come up with an answer

That's because there is no set time it's not like you're taking a doctor prescribed medication for a doctor diagnosed condition. Use it until the gyno goes away and stay on it for a little longer after that, keep it on hand if it comes back.

I am having gyno symptoms after being on gh for a little over 2 weeks first week 5 ius a day cut down to 2.5 ius after second week. I did not know you could get gyno from using gh but after searching it I find it can cause increase prolactin.

What can I take? will caber help and at what dose? ( i have caber on hand )

Currently on nothing but GH

any help is appreciated

I would get blood work done first on your prolactin levels and then address it from there.

Also make sure your GH isn't HCG

IGF-1, together with estrogen, is essential for the growth of breast tissue. It seems that the effect of GH on breast growth is mediated through IGF-1, circulating and even locally produced in the surrounding tissue (31, 32). The stimulatory effect of IGF-1 on breast formation was synergized by E2 (16, 33), which was also elevated in boys with gynecomastia in our study. However, serum T was similarly elevated leaving the E2/T ratio unaltered. We demonstrate the presence of IGF-1R, ER-α, ER-β, and androgen receptor (strong staining) in physiological gynecomastia by immunohistochemical staining. The presence of ER in gynecomastia has previously been shown (19, 34, 35), although contradicting studies exist (36).

Boys/men treated with GH risk developing breast tissue (6, 37), but to our knowledge the presence of IGF-1R in male breast tissue has not yet been described. We demonstrate the presence IGF-1R in male breast tissue rendering the effect of IGF-1 in male breast formation plausible.
**broken link removed**

Solution: Lower Estrogen with AI and/or lower GH dose to decrease IGF-1 levels.

This could also be a thyroid issue. Gh can effect thyroid and cause prolactin elevation. Getting bloods would be best option, but often 12.5mcg (up to 25mcg) t3 a day will help.

Well stated,sad but true get a pregnancy test and pee on it if it's positive then u got hcg

You don't pee on it. You would shoot some of the solution from vial onto pregnancy test. OP needs to drop dose down. 2iu/day is a safe long term dose. 5iu is much more likely to have long term negative health implications

GH will always cause little puffiness from water retention (when not super lean), even if you don't have gyno and if you do have gyno the puffiness will be worse.

Just to give an update I discontinued the GH for 5 days all side are gone. I did get a pregnancy test to test for hcg and it was negative. I got the gh from a sponsor here so I was pretty sure it was legit.

I just started back on the gh at 2 iu in the morning fasted before workout to see how that goes, hoping I dont get the sides to return if i do i guess i am done with hgh....

Thank you to those who responded to help me out.

I have the exact same issue with HGH; I get gyno almost immediately. Masterone helped but it didn’t totally go away

Never heard of anyone getting gyno from HGH, like the other guys said, check if its not HCG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws