over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help I messed up

I just dont want to wait and not do the PCT and then have the chance of maybe having permanent damage or something, i mean if the PCT cant hurt me I think its a good idea, but then again I dont know anything.

PCT will shut you down and mess you up a LOT more than 7 days of dbol.

C'mon it's better to just run your dose and run a pct or realistically run hcg through your cycle so pct is easier

PCT doesn't "restart" you, that is a myth, it actually further shuts you down, the only purpose to it is to make you feel better while shit leaves your system. Trust me on this, I know the chemistry behind it, there is no such thing as "restarting" your hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.

I agree with kaladryn and thatbloke bro. After 7 days your fine without pct. I was dumb and did m1t for 4 weeks didn't know what pct was and I was still alright lol. 100 percent serious. Just take your vitamins and say your prayers :).

PCT doesn't "restart" you, that is a myth, it actually further shuts you down, the only purpose to it is to make you feel better while shit leaves your system. Trust me on this, I know the chemistry behind it, there is no such thing as "restarting" your hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis.

Yeah, all it does it shut off your LH production that much longer IMO.

You would have been better off to have just stuck with 250 mg of test a week. Now it sounds like you are going to take so many estrogen blockers that you will feel even worse. Just stop and take the test next time.

I want to clarify (due to a couple PMs), IF you are completely shut down, like way more shut down than the OP, pct would help you block E2 and TRANSITION as you come off. But 7 days isn't going to shut you down completely.

I want to clarify (due to a couple PMs), IF you are completely shut down, like way more shut down than the OP, pct would help you block E2 and TRANSITION as you come off. But 7 days isn't going to shut you down completely.

Yes now I am 100% on board with that statement

Ok just wanted to give an update, today is day 6 off of it. I am feeling like a want sex however my dick is disagreeing with me. I can barely get a hard on and it goes away quickly. I think i have too much estrogen in my body......

Ok just wanted to give an update, today is day 6 off of it. I am feeling like a want sex however my dick is disagreeing with me. I can barely get a hard on and it goes away quickly. I think i have too much estrogen in my body......

Be patient. Now your mind is working against you.

You need to be patient give it another week or 2

alright ill be patient. Sorry, also was gonna mention my testicles still ache. I was wondering if I went to a doctor would that just be a waste of money? I dont know maybe it would be a good idea to go and just be completely honest with him about what i took ect. I dont have health insurance and its not like i dont trust you guys its just this is my life, without my balls i dont even feel like me anymore. Thanks again for all the replys...

alright ill be patient. Sorry, also was gonna mention my testicles still ache. I was wondering if I went to a doctor would that just be a waste of money? I dont know maybe it would be a good idea to go and just be completely honest with him about what i took ect. I dont have health insurance and its not like i dont trust you guys its just this is my life, without my balls i dont even feel like me anymore. Thanks again for all the replys...

My testicals ache when they shut down and when they restart. You are restarting

Last edited:

Kal are you referring to Serms or to the HCG?

are you sure about this others say differently

Not read other replies but think about what your saying. Yeah pct can be great. This guy has been on dbol for 7 days... 7 days. If he runs pct they will just lengthen the process and shut him down worse than his dbol could. It's nothing bad and he will be fine in a few weeks. Lesson learnt... no big deal at all.

To the op... don't make a temporary physical problem a permanent mental one... the mind is a powerful thing. Understand it is just a temporary thing and you will be fine. Your not the first and definately won't be the last.

You are fine, just give it time. Women have to go through this every month, how you have some perspective on how rough it is.

Kal are you referring to Serms or to the HCG?

HCG mimics LH, stimulates testosterone, which aromatizes to E2, then the high E2 tells you to make less GNRH, which shuts down your LH production.

SERMS stimulate GNRH by blocking E2 and making your body 'think' E2 is low, this stimulates LH production which increases testosterone, aromatization then increases E2 even higher. When you stop the SERM, E2 is high which stops GNRH production.

GNRH stimulates LH.
LH stimulates Testosterone.
Testosterone aromatizes to Estradiol.
Estradiol feeds back GNRH and inhibits it.

This is how balance is maintained.

DUDE

Don't come off just add 1000mgs of SUS and youll be good

I dont think adding anything is the solution and This scared me enough to never wanna do steroids at least for while until I really know what I am doing. Thanks again for all the great advice guys.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear