advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help on putting together a bulking diet.

GymJunkie

Newbies
Hey fam. Currently jumping on some gear and was looking to see if someone could help me out on putting together a 10 week bulking diet that i could follow to the T. Everything else i am great on putting together myself workout plan, gear, ect. But i really suck at putting together a diet plan i can follow on a daily basis. I eat pretty much anything. I just need something i can post up on my fridge and follow daily. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. I will also keep them posted on all my progress and gains, if they would like. So can someone help a fellow brother out?

I'm 5'10''
190lbs
bodyfat %14 about

Hey fam. Currently jumping on some gear and was looking to see if someone could help me out on putting together a 10 week bulking diet that i could follow to the T. Everything else i am great on putting together myself workout plan, gear, ect. But i really suck at putting together a diet plan i can follow on a daily basis. I eat pretty much anything. I just need something i can post up on my fridge and follow daily. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it. I will also keep them posted on all my progress and gains, if they would like. So can someone help a fellow brother out?

I'm 5'10''
190lbs
bodyfat %14 about

Everyone is going to have a different opinion because different things work for different people. Best bet is to hire someone.

Shelby Starnes - The Official Website - Shelby Starnes
Mountain Dog Diet - John Meadows - John Meadows
Phil Hernon - banner at bottom of page

Any of these three guys can help you figure our your body faster than you will on your own. Worth the investment.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion because different things work for different people. Best bet is to hire someone.

Shelby Starnes - The Official Website - Shelby Starnes
Mountain Dog Diet - John Meadows - John Meadows
Phil Hernon - banner at bottom of page

Any of these three guys can help you figure our your body faster than you will on your own. Worth the investment.

Thank you brother I would love to be able to hire one of these guys but being that im expecting my fourth child right now the funds are kinda tight. But i am very grateful for the output God knows i would jump on this if the money was right.

Bulking is eating more than maintenance.

I also wouldn't bulk if you are 14% bf.

Can you elaborate on that my brother? why would you not at 14% BD?

Well the word bulk generally means gaining weight (some fat too) in the name of gaining as much mass as possible. He's saying because your bodyfat is at 14% (which isn't high for maintenance at all) it may be best to just very gradually increase calories and gain muscle over a longer period of time than to do an all out "bulk" so that you don't end up getting your bodyfat higher than you'd like.

I would get leaner first before bulking up, the leaner the better. The leaner you are, the more lean mass you would gain porpotionate to fat mass. Make sense?

Can you elaborate on that my brother? why would you not at 14% BD?

because youre supposed to bulk when youre lean.
14% bf is flabby. think of where youll end up starting a bulk there.

I tell guys to take the bodyweight they are at right now...multiply that by a certain number depending if they are meso, endo, ecto. That number is your maintenance calories. Add 250calories and eat that same amount for 2 weeks and see what happens. If you don't gain start adding 50 calories until you see weight gain. BTW, if you are 14% I would try and eat as clean as possible, no eating out, so that you don't put on too much fat.
Protein and carbs 40% and fats 20% Keep a journal. If you can't do any of this then I'd pack it in and just quit. I think a lot is about preparation, consistency. Good luck. BTW I'm no expert, I just take those numbers by what I've read here and there by some gurus on this board and I tell ya what...it seems to work...only with those that want to put the work in.

Your food bill will go up so if you are already struggling then I don't know what to tell ya.

h

you sure dont need to hire anybody to tell you to eat more. start 400-500 over maintence then adjust accordingly. faster you gain weight, the more fat you ll gain.

Bulking is eating more than maintenance.

I also wouldn't bulk if you are 14% bf.

Agreed, get as low as you can in bf before bulking...diet down then bulk.

you sure dont need to hire anybody to tell you to eat more. start 400-500 over maintence then adjust accordingly. faster you gain weight, the more fat you ll gain.

You think bulking is as simple as just eating more? I guess dieting is just eating less. Man if it's that simple what are all these people wasting money on nutritionists and experts for?

Got any pics?

You think bulking is as simple as just eating more? I guess dieting is just eating less. Man if it's that simple what are all these people wasting money on nutritionists and experts for?

Got any pics?

Got a GREAT point there Pharm... agreed 100%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner