over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help- Possible Infection

andymahn

Registered
Currently running 500mg Test E & 300mg Deca (BioTech).

First, I have to say the Biotech Test E is good but hurts like a bitch. Anyway, I moved to once a week injections in the glut (3cc) using a 21 guage 1 1/2. Well after about 3 days it hurts like a bitch which has been normal so far this cycle but...I have red blotchy marks- but no where near where I shot- more off to the sides?

The question is do I have cellulitis and need to go to doc-in-box? Opinions are welcome.

3cc in one spot is likely to hurt - especially if you are not a seasoned user.

Cut down the volume and rotate sites.

If you think you have an infection, the go to the doctor.

Get a smaller gauge needle. You will be much happier.

is your gear EO based? Many have allergic reaction using EO based gear.

I agree with the smaller needle.

This is week 5 and every shot has hurt not sure if its the Biotech TEst- heard it was painful and it is EO based. But I have never had redness before and this has only happenned since i moved to one shot once a week- so more volume.

I also noticed that this only started after chest day on wednesday- the dumbells presses were killing my butt when i laid down with them- I wonder if it was the volume of the inject?

Does this sound like EO reaction to you guys?

The gear seems good but I sure miss my Schering amps that I always ran before :)

Ok I attached a pic- whats crazy is the redness is no where near the injection site. It's like I squished the damn injection on Wednesdays chest work out when i was rolling back on the bench with the 140's. Thats when i felt alot of pain. I dont know- let me know what you guys think?

Attachments

• 20120615_080442.jpg
    20120615_080442.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I would say if its warm to the touch and swollen go to the Dr. for some antibiotics.

Better safe than sorry.

I think I will watch the redness and give it 24hrs- then roll to a doc in the box if it gets worse. Hey thanks everyone for your help on this!

Get a smaller gauge needle. You will be much happier.

Yeah, go to a 23 gauge, and you dont need longer than 1 inch unless you have a fat ass! Seriously, 1 inch in the glute is fine and thats what I have my doc prescribe me. I get 12 in the mail every 3 months.

Ok I attached a pic- whats crazy is the redness is no where near the injection site. It's like I squished the damn injection on Wednesdays chest work out when i was rolling back on the bench with the 140's. Thats when i felt alot of pain. I dont know- let me know what you guys think?

It is a natural process for the redness to be under the site because gravity pulls the injection material down there and its the fascial compartment that stops it from migrating any farther.

Definietely shouldnt look like that, that is not good. I wouldnt use any gear that did that to me. Now is it an infection? Well, I would say unless that red part of your skin is really hot to the touch then it probably isnt. It might just be an allergic reaction to something, and if what you said is true about the EO I would point my finger at that. Is this stuff 400 mg/ml concentration or something, thats the only reason I could see using EO? I would never use any gear that is over 250 mg/ml, much easier on you even though the volumen injected is higher.

As far as injecting 3ml into one site, that should be ok if the gear is good. I used to inject 3 ml into my biceps and had no issues.

If that spot is hot go to the doctor. If you get a fever go right away to either Urgent Care of the hospital because that means you have a bad infection. That happend to me and after almost 2 months of antibiotics that shit wouldnt clear up and they had to do sugery on my ass. BTW. if it becomes blood bourne it can kill you with organ failure.

looking at your pic - I had same reaction to EO plus little chills and feeling crappy. As soon as I switched to non EO stuff problem disappeared.
Infection comes with bad fever usually so if you dont have a fever,
I dont think you need antibiotics. Some people take beta blockers to deal with EO sides but I would change a gear and move on. Just my 2c.

Thanks for all the input guys, I cant tell if its any hotter than my other skin so im not sure.

As far as the gear- its Biotech Test E from a sponser here that has a good rep. I have read that his gear especially the Test E has EO and also has been associated with pain. Never used it before, normally always ran schering amps- but had some mailing issues..lol

I think Im switching maybe to IP QV or BD.

I did have what i thought was test flue the first 3 or four weekd- which i thought was strange cause i havent gotten that in years- so I think you guys might be right about the EO.

Thanks for all the input guys, I cant tell if its any hotter than my other skin so im not sure.

As far as the gear- its Biotech Test E from a sponser here that has a good rep. I have read that his gear especially the Test E has EO and also has been associated with pain. Never used it before, normally always ran schering amps- but had some mailing issues..lol

I think Im switching maybe to IP QV or BD.

I did have what i thought was test flue the first 3 or four weekd- which i thought was strange cause i havent gotten that in years- so I think you guys might be right about the EO.

If you cannot tell if the skin is hotter than the rest then youre probably just fine. that redness will go away.

Is the gear you have stronger concentration than 250mg/ml? To me thats the only reason to use EO, since it allows you to hold more in a given amount of solvent.

I've had way worse, and warm to the touch does not have to mean infection. One time I had gear and pretty much my entire glute or quad would swell and get red and warm to the touch. My buddy used the exact same stuff and had no problems at all. I think my body doesn't like EO at all.

Currently running 500mg Test E & 300mg Deca (BioTech).

First, I have to say the Biotech Test E is good but hurts like a bitch. Anyway, I moved to once a week injections in the glut (3cc) using a 21 guage 1 1/2. Well after about 3 days it hurts like a bitch which has been normal so far this cycle but...I have red blotchy marks- but no where near where I shot- more off to the sides?

The question is do I have cellulitis and need to go to doc-in-box? Opinions are welcome.

21 is a little big. the inflamation would be more likely from rapid injection
rather than needle gauge. 23g is the most ideal gauge I have found for larger viscous injs. Is there any heat to the sore spot(s)? If so I would go on and get it checked. I've actually been using BT deca lately and have had no
soreness problems. Not currently using Bt Test E but have never heard any negs . Maybe a carrier reaction? I tend to have less problems with cyp.
I had a few friends have a bad time with the test E with the carbolic problem a few years back. I would not delay too long on getting it looked at if things don't improve very soon. Good luck, Thanks, T

ok got home from work and checked it- its definitely warm and swollen too. Gonna go tomorrow for some antibiotics to be on the safe side.

Maldorf- The Biotech Test E is only 250mg/ml but I read in the sponsor thread here that these guys use EO and the Test E has a rep for being painful. By the way- I really appreciate your help brother!

Honestly, cause all I have had is pain with this cycle so far, Im gonna switch gear, I dont really think its an infection- I think its cause of the big pin and rapid inject. WIth the 21 guage the 3CC shot in like 3 seconds- way too fast. But I will get checked to be on safe side.

Hey guys- I really do want to thank you all for helping a bro out here. You guys are stand up.

- I think its cause of the big pin and rapid inject. WIth the 21 guage the 3CC shot in like 3 seconds- way too fast. But I will get checked to be on safe side.

Hey guys- I really do want to thank you all for helping a bro out here. You guys are stand up.

Using a big pin and doing it fast might make it hurt bad while youre injecting but it has absolutely nothing to do with the redness and swelling you have now. It really does sound like its probably the EO in it. I just dont understand why they try to remake the wheel, test at that concentration is fine with just a little bit BA and BB and thats all you need. Why the hell the EO!!?? Stay away from gear with EO in it.

Im glad youre going to see a doc though just to be safe. If you want to keep your steroid use a secret I would go to an Urgent Care center, use a doc you wont ever see again. I told mine that I had gone on a real long 50 mile bike race and ended up with the abcess after the ride. He probably didnt buy it but never asked more. You could also say you were doing vitamin B injections.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws