over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help psyching up for

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
site injecting bis. have been sleeping on it 2 months paranoid im gonna get a enerism or something injecting into a vien or something. there so many damn viens in my arms i believe im bound to hit one. i did test runs aspirating and everytime i draw blood up.

I know you're talkin' biceps, right bro? Just don't go through any veins that you can "see." Of course, aspirate. Here's what I was doing wrong and I WAS PROBABLY MUCH MORE PARANOID than you bro! I too was drawing just a couple of "droplets" of blood after aspirating. Not much, just enough to freak me out and try again. One day I did 3 pokes before I didn't draw blood and I thought BOY - I'M THE MOST UNLUCKY BASTARD ON THIS EARTH!!!

Here's what I was doing wrong: First let me tell you about when you hit a vein. You just need to pull back "some" and the pin fills with blood VERY quickly. So I began to question myself with how I was aspirating my biceps as I thought I had to do it twice as good! I was pulling the plunger back VERY hard AND HOLDING IT back for a couple of seconds. HELL - I COULD'VE DREW BLOOD OUT OF A ROCK!!!!

Now I just pull back slightly and release. If you hit a vein the blood will COME in, not just a couple of small droplets. Does that help any or are you getting A LOT of blood when aspirating?

xcel

Forgot this

When I go back "on" Sunday - I'll be poking biceps at least once a day and up to 5x ED!

xcel

ya that helps so if a little droplets go in i shoud be fine. i have no problems injecting any bodypart accept bis for some reason .then im thinking what if i shoot nolotil in a vien by accident that would be crazy my vien would probaly enlarge and explode. what do you do if you do inject into one though. i heard some crazy story of MILO messing himself up. i kknow im overthinking because i have done at least a 1,000 without aspirating in other bodyparts and im still here and fine.

arms 17 1/4 cold now i jus want then to stay at 18 1/4" after seo use.

This is just "my opinion" bro. I was scared me about the Milos thing as well. If you're getting "small droplets" AND are pulling back as "I" described, "I believe" that you could be "overdoing" it. Don't get me wrong, I STILL ASPIRATE. I just pull back on the plunger to where I can see that it's going back or a bubble starts to form.

xcel

I agree, if you hit a vein, blood will quickly fill up the syringe. Question: If I were to take .5cc of eq ed in my tris only, how long before I would notice any size increase? Would half an inch be realistic in 6-8 weeks? My arms are a tad over 19', but my tris are well behind my biceps development. At 6'2, I need at least 21' arms(among other things) before I think I'm ready for my first contest. Thanks for the help.

Hmm

Dont expect much injecting eq into the biceps. Goto the articles section and read up on SEO's. I had great success using them on my biceps only, arms probally gained 1-2 inches all in under a month. THen I did the mainence doeses and kept almost all of it.

WHen I inject, i put on some calming music, or some sort of hard rap/rock, something to get me up. Just slide the pin in, try to keep it from moving and inject slowly, pull out slowly and massage. Maybe flex a bit, or curl some light dumbells.

Cooter said:
I agree, if you hit a vein, blood will quickly fill up the syringe. Question: If I were to take .5cc of eq ed in my tris only, how long before I would notice any size increase? Would half an inch be realistic in 6-8 weeks? My arms are a tad over 19', but my tris are well behind my biceps development. At 6'2, I need at least 21' arms(among other things) before I think I'm ready for my first contest. Thanks for the help.
Don't expect any site-specific growth from EQ - maybe just some temporary swelling. Read: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1175 for info on effective site enhancements. Also, as vitor said check out the SEO threads.

xcel

I hit a fucking nerve doing a bicep shot recently! And it freaked me out. It was like smashing your funny bone but 5x as bad! All the way to the fingertips I was numb for about 5min, gradually improving. After its over, I realize its nothing but a thing. Bicep is a muscle just like quads, glutes, delt or any other place you shoot! Just follow the basic rules of injection and its OK. :eek:

IT's all in your head......don't freak yourself out before you even do it. I used to be freaked out by it, but now I F#@*ing love doing bi injections.......call me crazy!!!!!TTake care.

patk

Re: Forgot this

xcelbeyond said:
When I go back "on" Sunday - I'll be poking biceps at least once a day and up to 5x ED!

xcel

You are going to be shooting your bis 5 times a day?

Re: Re: Forgot this

Crowler said:
You are going to be shooting your bis 5 times a day?
On my SEO "maintenance" day, one poke per bicep head + my daily dose of gear!

I may do my Nolotil routine this time around (but will probably wait until next cycle due to injuries). On "that day," one poke per bicep head with Nolotil + two pokes per bicep head with SEO (1 in AM and 1 in PM) + daily dose of gear = 13 pokes!

xcel

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc