over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help understanding my blood work

workingclass

Newbies
I just got my blood work back and I’m looking for help reading and understanding everything. I need to know what I need to do to improve my results wether it’s increasing or decreasing any given result.

Also, below I attached my OP which led to me finally going for blood work.

Sidenote: this time last year my total testosterone was 880 and it is now 423.2

——————————————————————

I just came off cycle 9wks ago (200mg tren ace/wk & 700mg test ace/wkVicon gear

mid cycle I added 250mg test c/wk, XT Labs, and got so greasy n oily on my skin n now I have severe cystic acne. Ok fine I’m running (This being my 4th cycle I'm learning; if I did something stupid ok I get it and that's why I'm seriously trying to get help and learn) 180mg accutane and it’s clearing up.

im really trying to figure out how guys have dealt with this and figured how to not have such severe acne on cycle or post

Also: coming off I felt like shit and had no energy to train. I'm wanting to start running 250mg test c/wk (for a boost in energy and drive to train and eat)

then start
week 1-7 50mg dbol
week 1-12 300mg deca
week 1-12 6-700mg test c

not sure what to pct - this past pct I only ran 20mg nolva for two weeks because that is what I was told to do

Attachments

• 0AD56524-147F-4691-BB67-A06D2446EAC6.jpeg
    0AD56524-147F-4691-BB67-A06D2446EAC6.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 3014AE01-4879-4EB9-83FC-AD556399D837.jpeg
    3014AE01-4879-4EB9-83FC-AD556399D837.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 46
  • F49F4B91-3641-4DFF-8572-3F5F3F9191F3.jpeg
    F49F4B91-3641-4DFF-8572-3F5F3F9191F3.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 46
  • 9EADD201-C701-4B17-9EFE-BABF13E37310.jpeg
    9EADD201-C701-4B17-9EFE-BABF13E37310.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 50
your too vague, you need to do more research and ask more detailed questions then I just get my bloodwork?

So by your 4th cycle, you took 900 mg of AAS and now you want to go to 1350 mg? Not once did you mention Diet, supplements and training. So we have no idea why you have no energy. Also take the blood work right in the middle of your cycle, then you will have a clearer picture of adverse blood work.

I don't really know why training or diet matter very much as others have posted. Your lipids are the biggest concern and diet or training doesn't really have that much do to with that.

1. Creatinine and BUN are totally fine.
2. RBCs and hematocrit are fine.
3. Your cholesterol is fucked, if you are prone to heart disease, you are headed to serious problems, fast. This is especially concerning with the amount of inflammation you have (CRP). Your estradiol is way too low relative to your T levels and this is further messing up your lipids.

Honestly, I don't think you are nearly healthy enough to use AAS at this point. I would go off everything and stay off. You need to get that CRP under control and your lipids under control. You need a heartscan and a calcium score to make sure you don't have calcified plaque.

To be clear, I wouldn't even consider a cycle under those conditions or 250mg/week test. With that test level (which is decent) I wouldn't even consider doing TRT, it will probably go up more as well.

Do daily cardio and eat clean and healthy, sort your health out, cycling isn't worth shortening your life by decades.

I don't really know why training or diet matter very much as others have posted. Your lipids are the biggest concern and diet or training doesn't really have that much do to with that.

1. Creatinine and BUN are totally fine.
2. RBCs and hematocrit are fine.
3. Your cholesterol is fucked, if you are prone to heart disease, you are headed to serious problems, fast. This is especially concerning with the amount of inflammation you have (CRP). Your estradiol is way too low relative to your T levels and this is further messing up your lipids.

Honestly, I don't think you are nearly healthy enough to use AAS at this point. I would go off everything and stay off. You need to get that CRP under control and your lipids under control. You need a heartscan and a calcium score to make sure you don't have calcified plaque.

To be clear, I wouldn't even consider a cycle under those conditions or 250mg/week test. With that test level (which is decent) I wouldn't even consider doing TRT, it will probably go up more as well.

Do daily cardio and eat clean and healthy, sort your health out, cycling isn't worth shortening your life by decades.
I started off my OP with

"I just got my blood work back and I’m looking for help reading and understanding everything. I need to know what I need to do to improve my results whether it’s increasing or decreasing any given result."

I'm trying to show humility by saying I don't know what I'm doing and I need help. I'm sure there was a time when we could all identify with that statement.
If I'm being "vague" but members don't initially tell me what I'm being vague about that's being vague in itself. Either way, if anyone thinks listing diet, training and supplements will help, then I'll try to put everything together below

Kaldryn-
I appreciate you getting right to the core and not just leaving a snarky or righteous comment. Pointing out the issues with my cholesterol is exactly what I'm looking for and got me to start looking into it. At first I thought it might have been my thyroid since that's a family issue but looking at my TSH and thyroxine results I'm good there. Then I started to wonder if possibly my accutane has anything to do with it because of all the harsh side effects.

I found this-
"There are new safety concerns about the controversial prescription acne drug Accutane. In a study involving almost 14,000, mostly young patients taking the drug, elevations in blood cholesterol, triglyceridestriglycerides (a blood fat), and a blood liver function test were more common than have been previously reported. Blood levels returned to normal or to pretreatment levels in the vast majority of patients in the months after they stopped taking Accutane, however. Researchers say this finding is reassuring, but they add that patients should be followed longer to see if there are long-term implications for cardiovascular and liver disease risk." - webmd

Does Accutane increase LDL?
[16] in their study showed that the difference of both triglyceride and cholesterol level before and after isotretinoin therapy was statistically significant. Brito et al. [8] in their study showed significant increase in LDL cholesterol, triglyceride, and reduction of HDL level following isotretinoin therapy.

Pointing out my cholesterol stuck out to me because I feel like there is really no obvious reason why my levels should be that high. I have always had a slightly high LDL, between 110-125, but never this high. This time last year it was 125. (Interesting to note that I was taking accutane then too but never completed my cycle) All of my life I have been a relatively healthy individual when it comes to diet and exercise/training. I typically only drink water. I maintain a basically clean diet and I don't eat large amounts of red meat. I've never smoked and I haven't drank or partied on nearly six (6) years.

Now, I will try to put together my diet and training routine together below. As far as supplements go, I don't really take any. I will have the seldom protein shake but it's rare.

Supplements: GNC Mega Men Sport (If I ever have any), Finasteride 1mg once/day, Stacker3: 2 or 3 before leaving the house and usually 1 an hour before training
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diet:
8:30-9:30a
1 large coffee with almond milk creamer
2 cups blueberries - 2 cups low fat cottage cheese - honey
6-10 eggs 2 whole the rest all white
2 cups oatmeal
one shot apple cider vinegar when I remember
or
once/twice a week McDonalds two (2) bec biscuits w a hashbrown

11-11:30a
6-8oz chicken breast w some type of sauce or dressing (occasionally 80/20 ground beef)
1 cup white rice or sweet potato mixed veggies

2p
6-8oz chicken breast w some type of sauce or dressing (occasionally 80/20 ground beef)
1 cup white rice or mixed veggies
or
once/twice a week McDonalds two (2) McDoubles one (1) value fry one (1) large cholate shake

4p (pre workout)
1 cup white rice or mixed veggies

6:30-7:30p (post workout)
1 cup white rice or sweet potatoe mixed veggies
rarely a 1-2 scoop whey protein shake with whole milk and more often than not skim milk
(by this time I have usually drank my one gallon of water/day)

9-10p
one/two cans drained tuna with either 1-2 tbls of mayo or peanut butter in a bowl
one shot apple cider vinegar when I remember
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training:
All training involves a decent mix of volume and strength.
Below doesn't detail my lifts with sets/reps/weight but I can guarantee that I definitely train my ass off with maximum effort even prior to using AAS.

Monday: Bi's/Tri's , calves usually seated, sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Tuesday: Back , abs nothing crazy, sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Wednesday: Legs/Traps , sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Thursday: Bi's/Tri's , calves usually seated, sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Friday: Shoulders main focus on mid and rear with light focus on front delt , sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Saturday: Chest , abs nothing crazy, sometimes 15-20 mins light cardio

Sunday: Off

So the problem is, LDL carries cholesterol towards the arterial walls and HDL carries it away from the arterial walls. Now what causes cholesterol to accumulate on the arterial walls is inflammation. You have EXTREMELY high inflammation markers (CRP), like crazy extremely high. Combined with crazy high LDL. This is the absolute worst-case scenario, I mean your HLD could be worse, it's decent. I've never seen a CRP that high, ideally you should be under 1. If you have any genetic disposition to CAD (which is common) then you could have significant blockage, definitely get a heart scan and turn everything as healthy as possible.

Got it. I appreciate it. I’ll schedule a visit with my doctor Tuesday morning to start figuring this out.

Got it. I appreciate it. I’ll schedule a visit with my doctor Tuesday morning to start figuring this out.
It's likely the accutane is a big part of the inflammation if you were on it at the time of the bloodwork (or recently on it).

It's likely the accutane is a big part of the inflammation if you were on it at the time of the bloodwork (or recently on it).
I was on accutane at the time of bloodwork.
I started the accutane post cycle (roughly end of August) at 40mg/. Then increased dosage to 60, 80, 100, 120 and now 180mg/day. Always split dose. Once in the am and once in the evening based off this dosage cycle (I’m 210#). I started with very low dose because of sides but my acne was so bad I had to bump it up. When I did it finally started to clear.

Attachments

• C3B11F70-2DCF-4397-AA1B-DA2CE20A77D9.jpeg
    C3B11F70-2DCF-4397-AA1B-DA2CE20A77D9.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
I know how bad acne is and I wouldn't say a short dose of accutane isn't worth it, but it is one nasty, nasty drug, and I would run it for the shortest possible duration and be done with it. I also wouldn't use anything else "toxic" during this time, even things like ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or alcohol I wouldn't combine with it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws