over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with 1st Cycle!!!

UTSugarDaddy

Newbies
Many knowledgeable people have given me pointers and suggestions to develop my 1st cycle, and I have decided on a cycle and posted it to my webpage for comments and suggestions. Please see the cycle at my webpage and then email me with comments or you can post your comments on this thread!! thank you thank you!

I HAVE ALSO ATTACHED THE CYCLE TO THIS THREAD IN A .TXT DOCUMENT CAUSE IT WOULDN'T CUT AND PASTE PROPERLY!

ME: 26 male 190lbs 15%bodyfat

http://firstcycle.freewebspace.com/

Attachments

• MackTruck1stCycle.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 160
Nobody will be able to say you didn't put a lot of work into designing it, that's for sure.

OuchThatHurts said:
Nobody will be able to say you didn't put a lot of work into designing it, that's for sure.

I can't take credit for it, I got a LOT of help!

looks like you did alot of research bro... maybe thats the way to go, but however my first real cycle was pretty damn simple and consisted of doing 2 Sustanon redijects a week for 12 weeks... i would hit one on monday, and one on thursday each week... i gained over 18lbs on that cycle, it was simple/basic and i kept probably 12 lbs of the weight long after the cycle was done... to this day i have never used nolva, no HCG only clomid after a cycle... i guess i am either lucky, or the benifits of nolva/HCG are wayyyy over rated...

i just hope you put that much time into your diet:D

Awful complicated for a first cycle. Instead of using Nolvadex from day one, can you get your hands on some Femara or Arimidex? I know it screws up your lipid profile some, but its a hell of a lot better anti-E then Nolva. I keep Nolva around mainly in case I start getting any hints of itchy tits, or my E levels get high. (I usually get blood work done about every 3-4 weeks when I'm on).

Also, the "conventional wisdom" is that hcg is mainly good for jumpstarting after or toward the end of the cycle. I have never found it to do much for me one way or the other that I can tell. You obviously have put a lot of thought into it, but my suggestion would be to keep it a lot simpler for your first cycle. Run test cyp or sust, and Eq or a little deca (for joints), if you want, and maybe even do dbol for the first 6-8 weeks. Use one of the anti-E's as above right thru, and for 2 - 3 weeks AFTER the end of the cycle. (I find that a fairly low but steady dose will do me OK). Keep some Nolva on hand for any problems.

Definitley on the first cycle simple is better.

db006 said:
i just hope you put that much time into your diet:D
Man, was I thinking the same thing!!! (and training, rest, etc.)

That makes my first cycle look like a woman's cycle and I gained like a freak.

Yeah, if its yer 1st cycle..keep it simple..you'll grow no matter what ..save some$$$ Test and Deca (600 test, 300 deca..front load first 4 weeks w Dbol)
read the sticky growth principles for beginners in the biginner section..
If you start with a cycle that that..where ya gonna go to whne you stop growing??? That cycle although well planned is not what a beginner needs..My first was 1 amp of sust 250 pw and 40mgs of anavar pd..gained 20 lbs...

I think 6 weeks on Dbol mixed with proviron and nolva is a little too much stress on the liver. Some would argue it's not but I wouldn't ever use dbol more then 4 weeks, when you add nolva and proviron into the picture things get more complicated. Just some thing to think about, Also I would use the dbol right from the start. And for the andropen, I see no benefit from tapering the dose up then down. I would start off with the amount you plan on using through out the cycle. Cypionate or enanthate would probably be a better test for a beginner.

Also like the other guys said don't depend on this cycle, its just to aide in your training and diet. If you don't put just as much effort towards your diet and training don't expect much. Be sure to maintain a healthy diet while on, and drink lots of H20. Never stop doing your own research also, it's your responsibility to know exactly what your putting in your body. Good luck.

I'd agree with Dave here and say that the Dbol should only go 4 wks, and I think there is no need for nolvadex ed. Plus what is you thoughts to using that much HCG throughout. Your clomid therapy isn't high enough at the end to begin the PCT. These are just my thoughts though.

neils1153 said:
looks like you did alot of research bro... maybe thats the way to go, but however my first real cycle was pretty damn simple and consisted of doing 2 Sustanon redijects a week for 12 weeks... i would hit one on monday, and one on thursday each week... i gained over 18lbs on that cycle, it was simple/basic and i kept probably 12 lbs of the weight long after the cycle was done... to this day i have never used nolva, no HCG only clomid after a cycle... i guess i am either lucky, or the benifits of nolva/HCG are wayyyy over rated...
funny you should state that about PCT. I'm from the old school back in the 70's and early 80's. We didn't have the meds for PCT. so we didn't do it. I have never had a problem after a cycle back then and still don't to this day. I think PCT is a bunch of CRAP. We held most of our gains by calorie intake and training.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws