over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with abs cramping

greenpathy

Registered
can anyone please steer me in the right direction here,,,i have always cramped and knotted up in the stomach area only when doing abs...its horrible...15 reps and my stomach area is trying to lock up so hard i can barely walk or breath...why is this happening only in my ab area and no where else on my body do i ever cramp??? it's terrible...i need to work my mid section but can't b/c of the cramps..

Strange what are you doing for abs ? how are your electrolytes ? water? I used to cramp in the hams all the time but then stopped after started talking more potassium and water :)

My abs used to cramp right after having sex while I was deca or tren.

my gf used to get a kick out of it. Sadist

Had that same issue. Taurine did the trick for me. Took it for about a month (until the bottle ran out) and never needed it again.

Apart from taking more electrolytes i begin my abs workout with leg raises, once i've done 3-4 sets i'm good for the rest of my ab workout.

Have you just started doing abs from a layoff or anything?

can anyone please steer me in the right direction here,,,i have always cramped and knotted up in the stomach area only when doing abs...its horrible...15 reps and my stomach area is trying to lock up so hard i can barely walk or breath...why is this happening only in my ab area and no where else on my body do i ever cramp??? it's terrible...i need to work my mid section but can't b/c of the cramps..

I do the exact same thing that is why I don't work abs. It hurts like a mo fo I understand my the only thing I can do is do a couple of reps if I want to work them. I do a few reps and stop then a few reps and stop seems like a week or so you build up endurance in them and you don't seem to have issues. Also this problem seems to occur if one of your electrolytes is out of balance like sodium potassium or water also adequate amount of magnesium is required. Hope this helps.

I only ask that because after laying off abs for a while then I cramp some durring sets. But it goes away after a few weeks of hitiing them.

I'm on the in witha nfl team and I was at there draft part Saturday, what I noticed in the locker room were multiple flavored pedialyte bottles try adding som to say ur Gatorade or a g1 Because that's what they use for cramping and pedialyte str8 up even the flowered kind is not the best taste

I'm on the in witha nfl team and I was at there draft part Saturday, what I noticed in the locker room were multiple flavored pedialyte bottles try adding som to say ur Gatorade or a g1 Because that's what they use for cramping and pedialyte str8 up even the flowered kind is not the best taste

yes i do lay off abs, b/c of cramping,,,i will def try pedialyte and i also heard pickle juice will stop cramps in there tracks...trying that also...

I only ask that because after laying off abs for a while then I cramp some durring sets. But it goes away after a few weeks of hitiing them.

This happens to me! It's actually kinda scary especially when you are by yourself at a crowded gym. When I start doing abs from a long layoff and then over do it.....I soon realize that I'm about to cramp and it's not a good feeling at all. Once they contract it's a real bitch to get it to stop "if" you can get it to stop.

As someone said load up on potassium....I drink a Zinco coconut water and load it up with BCAA's, and tons of glutamine along with those purple creatine caps.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws