over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help with Estrogen!!

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok, I just got my blood work back. I have been using for well over 2 decades and never had an estrogen problem before at any dosage until the past year(and thats without ever taking any AI's). Currently I am taking 350 mg Test E per week along with 200 mg Deca and my estradiol is 276. I have some Aromasin on hand and am going to start using it at 25mg per day. Anybody with experience with estrogen levels that high before and did Aromasin work for you and what dosage?

Ok, I just got my blood work back. I have been using for well over 2 decades and never had an estrogen problem before at any dosage until the past year(and thats without ever taking any AI's). Currently I am taking 350 mg Test E per week along with 200 mg Deca and my estradiol is 276. I have some Aromasin on hand and am going to start using it at 25mg per day. Anybody with experience with estrogen levels that high before and did Aromasin work for you and what dosage?

With what you're running i would think you would want your estro levels around 80-100. Why is because the range they give you on blood work is comparable to "natural" test level ratios. When your test levels are 1500 above (which i'm sure they are with what you're running) then having your estro levels in the 30-40 "normal" range would obviously be very low estro levels for what you're running. Something learned from Kaldryn, i'm sure he could go more in detail. I would think 25mg everyday would be fine for now but check bloods in about 12-14 days after using this dose of AI to see for sure then test again in another 4 weeks (if still on cycle) to double check this dose is really needed for long term cycle use or if you can lower AI dose or if need be increase (doubtful). Hope this helps

Most people don't need more than one dose of ai
per 100mg of test (some need even less)

I wouldn't do more than 12.5 divided into 6.25 twice a day.

When you say "one dose"; how many mg is one dose?

When you say "one dose"; how many mg is one dose?

Dex 1mg
letro 2.5mg
Aro 25mg
these are the standard doses for ai, at these doses they do about the same...only half life needs to be considered.

With what you're running i would think you would want your estro levels around 80-100. Why is because the range they give you on blood work is comparable to "natural" test level ratios. When your test levels are 1500 above (which i'm sure they are with what you're running) then having your estro levels in the 30-40 "normal" range would obviously be very low estro levels for what you're running. Something learned from Kaldryn, i'm sure he could go more in detail. I would think 25mg everyday would be fine for now but check bloods in about 12-14 days after using this dose of AI to see for sure then test again in another 4 weeks (if still on cycle) to double check this dose is really needed for long term cycle use or if you can lower AI dose or if need be increase (doubtful). Hope this helps
Not to mention having estradiol too low can have negative impacts on lipids

You mean per 100mg test "that gives you issues" ;)
If running 700mg test a week I don't think one would need 7mg adex with it :D

According to Alpha, you don't need to dose aromasin twice a day. Everyone and their mother on here is repeating that since someone pointed to the lower than originally presumed half-life but personally, I would take Alpha's advice over Kaladryn or whomever was the one who started emphasizing it twice daily.

OP, I meant to say 1 dose per 100mg per week divided.

Knight, I myself need to split the dose...if your not estrogen sensitive once daily would probably work....splitting it does help with GI issues that are a common side effect.

Knight, I myself need to split the dose...if your not estrogen sensitive once daily would probably work....splitting it does help with GI issues that are a common side effect.

I did not know that...I never had GI issues. Good to know bro!

Confused....lol

Dex 1mg
letro 2.5mg
Aro 25mg
these are the standard doses for ai, at these doses they do about the same...only half life needs to be considered.

this letro dose is high. 2.5mg for 100mg test would shut down estro completely

My E was high last test too.

I started tart cherry extract, zink, forskellin, and MACA

I read that forskellin, zink, and cherry are natural AI, we'll see.

I tried DIM which is said to convert bad E into good E but it gave me headaches and my joints hurt.

yep. mine goes up while off n matter what. I ddi arimadex 1mg for 3 days and got retested and it went down to 39 from 239... aromisin, id go 1 daily for a week then back off to EOD... you should be fine. maybe lower the deca also...

this letro dose is high. 2.5mg for 100mg test would shut down estro completely

@blackstang as well

now that I'm not at work, I suggest one dose of AI for every 100mg that gives you problems. Letro is only "strong" due to its halflife. If spaced e3d its the same as any AI....unless your a hyper responder.

so divide the doses to be spread throughout the week.

Last edited:
@blackstang as well

now that I'm not at work, I suggest one dose of AI for every 100mg that gives you problems. Letro is only "strong" due to its halflife. If spaced e3d its the same as any AI....unless your a hyper responder.

so divide the doses to be spread throughout the week.

NOW you make sense :p

You may consider using calcium D-glucarate along side with an AI of your choice. There's several different brands out there. I wouldn't believe any one is better than the other.

You may consider using calcium D-glucarate along side with an AI of your choice. There's several different brands out there. I wouldn't believe any one is better than the other.

what does this do, never heard of this before?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131