over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help with Estrogen!!

Thank You!

To answer your original question. I would suggest starting out with 25mg E3D for the first few weeks along with the calcium-D-glucarate at suggested dose on the particular brand you buy. Then you may want to judge it on nocturnal and morning erections using the least amount of Aromasin necessary, along with the calcium-D-glucarate.

There is some hepatic impairment with both the Singulair and Temazepam (possible hepatic eosinophilic infiltration) from the Sinulair. In which may cause excessive hepatic estrogen metabolism. Not suggesting this is the cause of your elevated E2, rather the hepatoxic effects of both of these drugs.

Last edited:
To answer your original question. I would suggest starting out with 25mg E3D for the first few weeks along with the calcium-D-glucarate at suggested dose on the particular brand you buy. Then you may want to judge it on nocturnal and morning erections using the least amount of Aromasin necessary, along with the calcium-D-glucarate.

There is some hepatic impairment with both the Singulair and Temazepam (possible hepatic eosinophilic infiltration) from the Sinulair. In which may cause excessive hepatic estrogen metabolism. Not suggesting this is the cause of your elevated E2, rather the hepatoxic effects of both of these drugs.

I just checked and I am actually already taking some calcium d-glucarate. I take the Life Extension Foundation Multivitamin Mix(9 tablets per day) and the label says it contains 725mg of a broccoli extracts and calcium d-glucarate. I need to call them tomorrow and find out how much of the calcium d-glucarate it actually contains since it lists it combined with the broccoli extract with the broccoli listed first.

UPDATE: I had some Maximpep Aromasin laying around and did 25mg first dose and then 12.5mg everyday. I retested and estrogen is down 278 to 192. I havent changed my dosages and took the same E2 sensitive test. Would you say that my aromasin is underdosed or my dosage is too low. Gonna guess that its underdosed but don't have much experience with AI's as in over 2 decades I have had little need for AI's before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131