over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with Frag

lambo123

Newbies
I got a few things of frag from pp and I have some ????
The first 5mg vial I recon. came out a little hazy but u could see thru it. The second one I just recon. came out so cloudy you could not see thru it. It looks so much more clody then the first. I used 2.5ml of BA to recon. both of them. I did keep the second vial in the freezer till I needed it. I let the second vial get room temp to match the BA before I recond it. Is this OK? Whats the deal?

Frag is the one peptide that is supposed to be cloudy. Here is some info why.

Bacteriostatic Water is a very good solvent; however, in some situations the Fragment may remain "cloudy".

Here is why.....

The chemical sequence of HGH Fragment is such that it contains very hydrophobic amino acids. Hydrophobic amino acids are very difficult to dissolve. Hydrophobic molecules are literally "water- fearing". A good example of a hydrophobic compound is oil- petroleum. You could see this when BP's oil well spilled millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf. It was not "diluted" by the water. Water is actually an excellent solvent for most peptides.

HGH Fragment is by far the most hydrophobic of any peptides available related to GH research. Now, you have probably purchased HGH Fragment in the past and not had this issue. That is because your HGH Fragment came from China or because- for reasons I cannot fully explain- this is not an issue with every reconstituted vial. The process in China includes using a copious amount of acetonirile. To put this into perspective- when our peptides are being synthesized and then tested for purity- a small amount of acetonirile is used to remove the impurities from a column that is being tested during the HPLC- .1% acetonirile to be exact.

Now acetonirile is a poisonous substance and needs to be removed from the final product- (it metabolizes into cyanide). If this substance is not removed, the effects can be very dangerous indeed. Chinese chemists use 10% acetonirile to dissolve the HGH Fragment!

So, although this is very counter-intuitive, the fact that your HGH Fragment is cloudy tells you that it is true HGH Fragment, and that it doesnt contain copious amounts of acetonirile.

We know it is not aesthetically pleasing, and again it is hard to wrap our minds around the fact that if something is cloudy that it might not be "bad for us" as compared to something that is not. It is counter to our experiences in life.

Here is the "fix". 1ml of .6% Acetic Acid will completely resolve the situation! The peptides are completely solvent in that mixture.

Extreme Peptide

Cloudy is fine. It wont hurt you. Its just not as pleasing tothe eyes but its perfectly fine. In fact its better than if it was perfectly clear.

Extreme Peptide

I knew it would be cloudy but I didnt know that each vial would be so different from each other

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear