over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with low dose DNP cycle

bigman135

Registered
Hey guys im looking to run a low to medium dose DNP cycle. Want to drop to 10% bf for the first time in a while. Current state 5'10 235 bf was 13 percent taken with calipers by idiot trainer at gym so im not sure if im really 13 or lower or high lol. I am currently on prop tren and mast 600 ,300, 300 respectively, also 3 ius of gh upon waking and pre bed. I was planning on running the dnp for 7 to 14 days along with eca and some low dose t3. If someone can help me setup the dnp run ( dosing, supplements glycerol pyruvate etc...,) and best time to take pretty much a full setup i would appreciate it greatly as i am a newb to this powerful fat burner.

heres a current pic bf est would be kool too thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• edit for prom.jpg
    edit for prom.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 7,108
btw forgot to mention i have dnp on hand its from our friend geno so im not sure if its crystal or powder seems to be powder in the caps but it's whatever geno provides. and i have manpowers eca stack and t3 i plan on running with it!!!

First off I was brought up in the school of thought that you can run DNP for as long as you needed to to achieve your goals. With that said, if you are planning on running it for 3+weeks I'd suggest staying in the 200-400mg range while splitting the dose evenly throughout the day and base how much you take off of how you are feeling. Depending on your sensitivity 200mg should not give you many, if any, sides. Keep your diet clean. If you are stuck on doing around 14days then I would say only go up by 100mg every three days and stop at 500-600mg depending on how wiped out you are feeling. DRINK LOTS OF WATER and EAT FRUIT as it will make you feel better.

You can use the t3, but I don't feel it is really all that necessary. Up to you though.

Take a one benadryl tab for the first three days as some people have allergic reactions and will get a rash. I never took benadryl and did not have a reaction, but that is what I've read some people do. I was also told that nothing more than a good multi vitamin, some vitamin C and Vitamin E were all that are necessary while on DNP (that is per "conciliator"). I would throw in a squirt of glycerol in my water/sports drink that I would use during my work out and it seemed to help in keeping hydrated. Keep a fan on you when you sleep. If I think of anything else I will add it in later. God speed. REMEMBER DNP WORKS ON A BELL CURVE. MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER. Be safe.

First off I was brought up in the school of thought that you can run DNP for as long as you needed to to achieve your goals. With that said, if you are planning on running it for 3+weeks I'd suggest staying in the 200-400mg range while splitting the dose evenly throughout the day and base how much you take off of how you are feeling. Depending on your sensitivity 200mg should not give you many, if any, sides. Keep your diet clean. If you are stuck on doing around 14days then I would say only go up by 100mg every three days and stop at 500-600mg depending on how wiped out you are feeling. DRINK LOTS OF WATER and EAT FRUIT as it will make you feel better.

You can use the t3, but I don't feel it is really all that necessary. Up to you though.

Take a one benadryl tab for the first three days as some people have allergic reactions and will get a rash. I never took benadryl and did not have a reaction, but that is what I've read some people do. I was also told that nothing more than a good multi vitamin, some vitamin C and Vitamin E were all that are necessary while on DNP (that is per "conciliator"). I would throw in a squirt of glycerol in my water/sports drink that I would use during my work out and it seemed to help in keeping hydrated. Keep a fan on you when you sleep. If I think of anything else I will add it in later. God speed. REMEMBER DNP WORKS ON A BELL CURVE. MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER. Be safe.

Any evidence for this bell curve effect mate? None of the human studies I've read have stated as such (from what I can see), so I'd be interested as to where you read that. Your advice is good, and I thoroughly agree with pretty much all of it, but to make such a stern claim suggests you've read things that I haven't, so I'm intrigued.

Great advice!! I have ran it 3 times all with great results and pretty much the same way you described. But i didnt bother with the glycerol

thanks for the help so far guys, so heres what im thinking ill start off for the first 4 or 5 days at 200 which is one of genos pills,(are genos dnp powder or crystal?) if i feel the sides aren't too bad i may work up to 400 for the last week and a half. ill continue taking my gnc mega mens multi and add in some extra vitamin c and e . As per my gh should i continue running it while on it or drop it .

thanks for the help so far guys, so heres what im thinking ill start off for the first 4 or 5 days at 200 which is one of genos pills,(are genos dnp powder or crystal?) if i feel the sides aren't too bad i may work up to 400 for the last week and a half. ill continue taking my gnc mega mens multi and add in some extra vitamin c and e . As per my gh should i continue running it while on it or drop it .

Geno's are powder
Plan sounds good
Make sure you run eca/clen/yohimbine or any legal stim that'll give you enough of an energy boost and suppress appetite
Can't comment on gh

DNP?

Hey just wonering if anyone could P.M me to let em know where I could get some DNP. Thanks

btw when is the best time to take my doses i will start with one of genos pills and work up to 2 for a total of 400. i have heard nighttime is the best to prevent sides but im a total new when it comes to dnp lol

btw when is the best time to take my doses i will start with one of genos pills and work up to 2 for a total of 400. i have heard nighttime is the best to prevent sides but im a total new when it comes to dnp lol

I took mine right when I woke up and split the dose up evenly throughout the day. You can take it anytime you want just give yourself enough time between doses so that they don't overlap too much. I noticed that if I took doses within four hours of each other then the sides would be more noticeable than if i took them eight or twelve hours apart.

Any evidence for this bell curve effect mate? None of the human studies I've read have stated as such (from what I can see), so I'd be interested as to where you read that. Your advice is good, and I thoroughly agree with pretty much all of it, but to make such a stern claim suggests you've read things that I haven't, so I'm intrigued.

Nothing truly scientific regarding the bell curve. The more DNP you take the better your results will be, but I guess I was referring to the general idea of a person taking 500mg will be a lot safer and have less risks (but will still feel pretty strong side effects) than a person taking 1000mg (I've never gone over 600mg because of how I felt on it)....Up to a certain dose you will put your body into hypothermia and risk serious injury to yourself. I just worded it incorrectly, my apologies. There is a "suggested" mg/per pound of body weight ratio out there, but I can't recall where I saw it at. The best thing to do is listen to your body and be safe and when in doubt, just maintain what you are doing or back off 100-200mg for a couple days to see if that helps any.

Hey bigman

How far along in your cycle are u and are u planning to continue your workouts as normal?

dyno i am 6 weeks into my cycle can really feel the tren kicking in now and yes i plan on continuing to run my cycle as planned, figure it will stop me from losing too much muscle mass. My workouts will be shorter and lighter most likely and will try to double up on liss cardio fasted in the am and pm before bed.

From what you say you have on hand, you should easily drop down to 10% with proper diet.

btw forgot to mention i have dnp on hand its from our friend geno so im not sure if its crystal or powder seems to be powder in the caps but it's whatever geno provides. and i have manpowers eca stack and t3 i plan on running with it!!!

I strongly advise against sourcing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner