over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with my new cycle

Jack_79

Newbies
Within 3 weeks i'm gonna start with a new cycle, my last one was in februari. i weighed 215 then with 13 or 14% BF, after cutting and stopping AS i am now 200 with 11%. I'm 5'9 and 23 years old, train for 4 years and start weight was 120.

So i read a lot on a lot of boards, but here i found an interresting thread from Big Heinz, about his get big bulk diet, and i've read the growthprinciples.

So i wanna do the diet of Big heinz, but it's for guys from 220 with 10%, would it matter if i use it with my 200 and 11%?

And i wanna do my cycle like Big A told in growth principles, i want to do 1000 mg a week of sustanon, 600 mg deca a week, and 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off 70 mg Dboll.

Since i've heard that it's better to inject sustanon more then once a week, i think about doing 500 mg on monday, thursday, sunday, tuesday, friday, etc, so always 2 days between an injection, what do you guys think? would that be better?

i'm gonna train like Big A said in the growth principles.

I also read that Big heinz is doing clen @ 300 mcg an T3 @ 50 mcg during his cycle, to keep bodyfat low, but Big A didn't say a word about that in his growth principles, should i take some T3 and clen?

I'm gonna do this cycle till i have no gains any more, i have gear for 25 weeks. I wanna try to gain at least 40 pounds on this cycle, i hope :)

a lot of questions :), what do you guys think, any help is apppreciated.

hey bro

how many cycles do you have under your belt? what did your last one consist of, is this a huge jump for you?

also if you do the T-3 you want to pyramid it.....ask Big A he has a formula that works.........you say you want to add 40lbs on this cycle.....no one can give you that magic number, every1 is different....but it sounds like you know you have to eat and eat some more!! good luck bro......peace and stay safe......ss.

thnx for reply bro

i have done 6 cycles, but first 3 cycles were totally crap, no post-cycle therapy, i relied to much on the guy that was selling me crap for to much $$$ :mad:

My last cycle was 7 weeks of Omnadren(sustanon)@ 750 mg /Boldone @ 600 mg /oxy @ 100 mg (the oxy for only 4 weeks)

i know i have to eat, i'm gonna follow this diet, it's hard, but i can do it :
Big heinz diet for mass

Do you have to pyramid T3 when you gonna use at max 50 mcg?
And i know you can't say how much you are going to gain, but i think it's good to set a goal and work to it :D

Last edited:
sounds like you are ready for that cycle then.......that diet plan is ALOT of food....good luck on getting that much down.....lol

yes you need to pyramid the T-3 even at that dose.......just split your tabs and work your way up to where you wanna go........otherwise you could screw up your thyroid........are you taking the t-3 for metabolism or to help with uptake of protien?

ok thnx, i'll pyramid the T3.
I use the T3 to speed up metabolism and keep bodyfat as low as possible with that amount of food.

okay

good luck bro.......talk with Big A about the T-3......he knows his sh$t, and he can even explain how it helps with uptake of protien too...he helped me with it about 4 yrs ago.....peace and stay safe....ss.

i didn't know T3 was used for that too, can you explain that Big A? and is 50 mcg T3 enough with this cycle, together with 50 mcg clen, or should i take 100 mcg clen? thnx for the answers.

Also something to consider with clen - receptors getting loaded after 2 weeks use (this is the majority opinion on clen use, not the gospel). Given that fact, I like to SuperClen, which I believe is no longer made. But you can still add the ketotifin (sp?), which keeps your receptors cleared so you don't have to cycle the clen.

xcel

Just do the injections Mon-Thu every week. Easier to remember and just as effective.
T3 was probably not mentioned by BigA because its a cutting, not bulking drug. I know some say it aids protein metabolism, but the dangers of going catabolic are counterproductive to bulking.
Yeah just do the BigHeinz diet as is. Its close enough and if anything you'll get a little more nutrients/kcal which will help not hurt your bulking attempts.

xcelbeyond said:
Also something to consider with clen - receptors getting loaded after 2 weeks use (this is the majority opinion on clen use, not the gospel). Given that fact, I like to SuperClen, which I believe is no longer made. But you can still add the ketotifin (sp?), which keeps your receptors cleared so you don't have to cycle the clen.

xcel

ok, thnx, i'll try to get my hands on some ketotifin, but i believe i still can get SuperClen. I'll ask first for that one :)

@MikeS : so, you would like to say that is shouldn't use the T3 in my bulking cycle, even not for protein uptake?

bump for BIG A, about the T3 question.

and i forgot one component, i'm gonna use slin also, 10 IU postworkout.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws