over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with new nutritional website!

W

wyldeone

Okay gang it has taken me a while but I am now moving into actually getting a website together for my nutritional and contest prep clients as well as setting up a pay-pal for online consultations and nutritional programs as well as specific individualized cycles,training programs,ect..... on this site I will also be selling all Synthetek products as well as I have the utmost faith in them after using them for the last 2 years not only on myself but on my clients as well. The question posed here is what would you, my clients like to see on the website? preferred method of payment for nutritonal consulting?ect....... Also and maybe BIG A can help me out here but i need someones help with designing the website and helping me set-up the paypal. I am open to all comments both possitive and negative!LOL I'm all ears. best wishes and thanks again wyldeone. p.s. the new team wyldeone shirts will be included with all nutritinal packages this year!(that ones for you D.P.)LOL were it over your cytadren shirt

Sounds Great Bro, my only advice is stay away from paypal! I know way too many people that want them destroyed. Several guys at Animal's board including Animal are still trying to get there money out of them. Go over there and do a search just to see all the problems. I don't really know of an easier way. I think banks can setup an anonomous ATM card, but not sure how this works! Sorry I'm not more help, but I don't want to see you or any of us get ripped by these fucks.

I SECOND what Armageddon said about PayPal - they'e screwed me over. Drop me an e-mail and I'll show you some sites that I've put together.

xcel

Hmm

My ideas,
1. Define the perfect Beginer cycle, <-- How many times do we see that question????
2. Go over post workout nutrition
3. Maybe explain what carbs, protein, and fats do to you, and how your body uses them, their are alot of dumb asses out here.
4. Maybe you could do a steroid profiles thing, similar to the anabolicreview.com .

AS for paypal, I just finshed designing an E-commerce site for a guy who makes saturns into crazy street machines, hell I didnt know they could do that either, but he is in all the mags right now, and we use paypal for him to ship parts, and instructions for car upgrades, thus far we have had no problems, seems some people love it, others hate it, Im like Xcel drop me a line if you want some help, I work, workout, take classes, hang out with my girl, but you would be amazed how much time I have to bullshit.

Sounds good, I definetly look forward to eventually seeing the site. As for Paypal, I've never been screwed over, but I know a few who have. I've always had good luck, and heard good things, about www.c2it.com . It's set up by Citicorp and it's easy to get an account, I did it for just one transaction. Also if I remember correctly there is no 10% cost like paypal, so it's cheaper for whomever bears that cost too.

Wyld...

Just a one question... have you done enough due diligence (i.e. research into this) to be sure you've got a viable business case? I'm a principal at a corporate strategy management consulting firm and I see companies fuck up on this all the time... after all that's how we as consultants get paid... because so many (actually too many) folks wouldn't know a sound business plan if it bit them in the ass.:)

had to ask,

DrG

Last edited:
GOod Idea

I think it's good idea, paypal works good for most ppl. May not be huge money maker or anymore so than your current setup but would be for sure easier way to keep track of your clients. Drop me a line, maybe we can trade some services, i am E-comm/web developers and all round computer geek!

what about setting it up. so you can use visa and mastercard???

I have to agree with the people that are against Paypal here as I got screwed by them as well. Let me explain the problem real simply. When you set up your paypal account you are going to need to enter your bank account info to have paypal deposit your monies into. If someone then hacks into your Paypal account they then have access to all the funds not only in your paypal account but in your bank account that you use for deposits as well. When they clear these accounts out; good luck in finding a human being at Paypal that you can talk to or that even gives a shit. I have been there and believe me it is not worth it.

Hell this is what we do. Since I don't have much going on for awhile I'll go all around collecting your money and then we can work things out. Sounds good huh..lol Hope this turns out well. As for the business plan someone talked about. I think Wylde's success rate from the present will spill over. In making himself more open to more people he'll be fine. Just alot less sleep

my fricking shirt

FIRST off i need royalties beeaaach! on the shirts lol..
1 no drug info posted draws a bad review.. keep that in priviate
2 . If you use my pics you must baby sit me at the next show again.
3. ( i dont know crap about paypal) just express usps
4. I get all synthatek stuff for free....
5. Oh all drug assisted clients must send me free gear because i advertise for you so well!
6. anything else i think off later will be added.

------------------
I know im know help at all. Have you seen my pic in the NPC news i need to learn to smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpsquat
TEAM WYLDE

Re: Wyld...

drgoodbody said:
Just a one question... have you done enough due diligence (i.e. research into this) to be sure you've got a viable business case? I'm a principal at a corporate strategy management consulting and I see companies fuck up on this all the time... after all that's how we as consultants get paid... because so many (actually too many) folks wouldn't know a sound business plan if it bit them in the ass.:)

had to ask,

DrG

DrG,

I have had a few small businesses in the past and am just about to start another one. Would it be ok to PM or email you and get some advice?

If not no biggy I understand.

Thanks.

As has been said Pay Pal really screws up sometimes.

I have used Pay Pal for many many transactions over the past 2 years and so far no major problems.

M/C and VISA can sometimes be difficult to get.

Also if you do not accept Pay Pal you may lose some people who want a fast way to pay but do not have credit cards.

Just my 2 cents.

OK...

Crowler hit me up at [email protected]

FYI - I have every confidence that Wylde's good rep will get things moving, but it typically takes more than just that to have a successful ongoing concern. But what do I know... afterall we just get paid $50k per month per consultant to give business advice to clients. :rolleyes:

DrG

Sounds awesome Wylde ...you hear that voice..Build it and they will come....Build it and they will come LOL

bloded
TEAM WYLDEONE

Prices

Im thinking about collegiate nationals and would love some of your expert advice... what are your prices like or do you have an idea.

The more info on your site the better. I just hope things work out like you want them too. I just dont know about making the sauce a main issue... wondering if there would be any legal issues about anything with paying for advice on steroids?? Hell im no carbing today again so im not thinking worth a flip. :)

Hey wylde if I wanted to get up with you hows the best way to do it?As far as advice, your input on my comps coming.

hmm

With a nice disclaimer and a liability waiver all things are possiable, in regards to anabolics, and drugs. I would have a nice flash intro then a main page where it says legally I do not hold the owners of this site liable for any information on this site, blah blah, then when they sign up for a consulation, a waiver could be downloaded and faxed to you.

I can't wait. I don't care which method of payment you chose as long as I get good service.

Just a thought, I may be an idiot when it comes to computers but as a consumer I generally trust just using a credit card at a secure page than a service like paypal.

I would try to be as discreet as possible with anabolic assistance after all from the profile information it will be obvious who is who

Good luck it certainly would be something I could use, especially for me travelling all the time it is not easy to eat properly on the road

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner