over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with proper hydration?

Just took a bunch of BP readings this morning. I walked up 5 flights of stairs and took a reading right away:
BP 148/87 HR 75

I then sat for 2 mins and took 8 more readings just to be sure:

134/84 HR 70
131/83 HR 72
130/82 HR 75
128/82 HR 68
132/80 HR 70
131/87 HR 72
134/80 HR 69
137/81 HR 80

This is also 30 mins after drinking Cellucor C4 so probably a bit elevated from that but wouldn’t guess much.

Either way it comes out 134/83 avg which includes the 148/87 reading.

IIRC you’re supposed to sit for 5 mins anyway so I don’t know that would even be a true reading.

I guess based on this I highly doubt BP plays any role in the symptoms.
No your BP is better than mine and my doc just gave me a thumbs up on my last labs and check up. I am outta shape with a new baby which is part of it, we’ll my waking is 130/70 but my HR is 78 now 4 years ago before fertility and new baby it was like 110/65 with 68 HR but I was 240 lbs I’m a bit more rn good and bad. All of that useless info aside wouldn’t you need to eat salt and msg and then run this test to figure that out.

It was called LMNT https://drinklmnt.com/pages/ingredients

But to be clear haven’t taken that in a few weeks. I improved then I had hot and sour soup (16 ounces) 2 days in a row and on the second day immediately got dizzy that was Saturday night. Sunday was OK. Monday was horrible. Today was better. Drank 100 oz of water today.

With salt intake high water intake increases?

Maybe at 2 liters a day and drinking 2-3 packs of Element for another 16ounces per packet wasn’t enough?
this shit fucked me up badly, all that sodium they shouldnt be allowed to sell this shit, i have a container in my pantry wont ever use it, might send it back for a refund something like 1000mlg of sodium im like wtf...it truly jacked me up badly took me a few days to level back out

no.
i take mg, zinc and nac basically ed.
i just drink lots of water.
The NAC as an electrolyte or for other?

this shit fucked me up badly, all that sodium they shouldnt be allowed to sell this shit, i have a container in my pantry wont ever use it, might send it back for a refund something like 1000mlg of sodium im like wtf...it truly jacked me up badly took me a few days to level back out

Oh are you serious? I loved the flavor of the spicy lime one with the jalepeno but yeah it made me super woozy / dizzy etc.

Still don’t feel the same… I stopped taking it.

How’s you end up leveling everything out? Just water?

Oh are you serious? I loved the flavor of the spicy lime one with the jalepeno but yeah it made me super woozy / dizzy etc.

Still don’t feel the same… I stopped taking it.

How’s you end up leveling everything out? Just water?
yep lots of damn water and time.... it knocked me on my ass for a day or too... and yeah i wont ever drink their crap again.... way too damn much salt imo.... need balance not overdosgae of one item....

yep lots of damn water and time.... it knocked me on my ass for a day or too... and yeah i wont ever drink their crap again.... way too damn much salt imo.... need balance not overdosgae of one item....
We’re you feeling woozy and headache and light headedness too?

JFC same how much water do you drink per day?
not enough as i dont do enough to loose enough, but i chew as well, so that dehydrtes me as well... but this salty demon drink is grody and caused issues, so out in the trash with it.

not enough as i dont do enough to loose enough, but i chew as well, so that dehydrtes me as well... but this salty demon drink is grody and caused issues, so out in the trash with it.
Chew or dip, as a Marine I went through cans of Cope a day, like one can is 3 dips for me. Never swallow but I got where I could drink with a dip in and get basically no juice swallowed, you do that. I still fucking love dip but after cutting all stims for 5 year I can barely enduldge in a pouch here and there, a full dip makes me feel like I’m having a HA

Chew or dip, as a Marine I went through cans of Cope a day, like one can is 3 dips for me. Never swallow but I got where I could drink with a dip in and get basically no juice swallowed, you do that. I still fucking love dip but after cutting all stims for 5 year I can barely enduldge in a pouch here and there, a full dip makes me feel like I’m having a HA
Yeah full dipone one side chewing gum on the other AT. THE . SAME. DAMN… TIME!

I honestly need to quit as it has been over 20 yrs…. Nothing to be proud of as i throw in a chawww

Yeah full dipone one side chewing gum on the other AT. THE . SAME. DAMN… TIME!

I honestly need to quit as it has been over 20 yrs…. Nothing to be proud of as i throw in a chawww
Lmafo yea I only quit bc being in this lifestyle plus tobacco it’s still a rare guilty pleasure love Levi Garrett too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws