over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with proper hydration?

Haven’t been anywhere close to 5L in months so you think this could just be dehydration?
Yes, dehydration and a large sodium dump in one meal can cause dizziness and heart palpation. I'd really look into doing OMAD correctly. Sure out ancestors did it. But they had more minerals in their water. Add a pinch of lite salt (sodium potassium blend) to each liter of water. Don't eat overly salty food in one sitting.

Yes, dehydration and a large sodium dump in one meal can cause dizziness and heart palpation. I'd really look into doing OMAD correctly. Sure out ancestors did it. But they had more minerals in their water. Add a pinch of lite salt (sodium potassium blend) to each liter of water. Don't eat overly salty food in one sitting.

Yes so what’s the best way to properly rehydrate?

It can cause light headedness / dizziness that persists (assuming I ever got fully hydrated) ? My blood electrolytes levels were all normal.

Yes so what’s the best way to properly rehydrate?

It can cause light headedness / dizziness that persists (assuming I ever got fully hydrated) ? My blood electrolytes levels were all normal.
Than just drink more water, retest when properly hydrated. Don't Sodium dump.

Haven’t felt tired really no and breathing is fine.

I have only drank like 2 L per day of water today I drank 3 already and on my 4th. Maybe that will help. I’m feeling better than yesterday.

I don’t know overall about my sodium intake honestly. I doubt it’s insanely high.

OMAD a problem how so?
If your eating 1 meal a day and drinking 4 l of water your sodium levels may be low. A blood test could tell if they are. I have been a few times when intermittent fasting and drinking about 4l of water. Felt tired, sore legs, lack of energy.

How many calories per day in that one meal?

You ingest a ton of salt at one time and feel dizzy, that is normal to me. If you are eating one meal a day and drinking 4 liters of water a day your body is likely constantly fluctuating trying to balance electrolytes especially if you are adding in packets of salts.

You ingest a ton of salt at one time and feel dizzy, that is normal to me. If you are eating one meal a day and drinking 4 liters of water a day your body is likely constantly fluctuating trying to balance electrolytes especially if you are adding in packets of salts.

So how do I improve

to much sodium makes me feel so fucking terrible, I drink a ton of water and coconut water and eat bannanas and dates alongside taking magnesium glycinate. I feel this balances my electrolytes.

It was called LMNT https://drinklmnt.com/pages/ingredients

But to be clear haven’t taken that in a few weeks. I improved then I had hot and sour soup (16 ounces) 2 days in a row and on the second day immediately got dizzy that was Saturday night. Sunday was OK. Monday was horrible. Today was better. Drank 100 oz of water today.

With salt intake high water intake increases?

Maybe at 2 liters a day and drinking 2-3 packs of Element for another 16ounces per packet wasn’t enough?
It’s a solid product but not one I personally like - I tend to get a bit of abdominal discomfort from it.

As you increase fluid intake especially on OMAD you have to perpetually force those micronutrients in.

Drinking additional water where a majority of your nutrients come in a singular bolus will only further dehydrate you.

The big question - why OMAD?

to much sodium makes me feel so fucking terrible, I drink a ton of water and coconut water and eat bannanas and dates alongside taking magnesium glycinate. I feel this balances my electrolytes.

So that could totally be what mine is? Not necessarily something more sinister?

It’s a solid product but not one I personally like - I tend to get a bit of abdominal discomfort from it.

As you increase fluid intake especially on OMAD you have to perpetually force those micronutrients in.

Drinking additional water where a majority of your nutrients come in a singular bolus will only further dehydrate you.

The big question - why OMAD?
OMAD just bad habit. I work all day and end up just eating at night a big meal.

No real reason.

So I need more water?

One meal a day

what is the benefit

Calorie restriction for those that can’t manage reasonable caloric limits for meals.

Autophagy can be reached with a caloric restriction, you don’t have to fast all day as many claim. Calorie deficit is the most important factor, decreases mTOR and activates AMPK efficiently inducing the initiation of the autophagy process.

So I need more water?
No - you need less sodium with the large meal and more sodium + others with the fluid intake throughout the day.

Micronutrients especially hydration based ones need to be taken in throughout the day. In a calorically depleted state you will rip through what your body does actually have pretty quickly.

Base level article that isn't terrible

Did your blood tests show your sodium and potassium levels? If they are low and you take in more water things won't get better.

No - you need less sodium with the large meal and more sodium + others with the fluid intake throughout the day.

Micronutrients especially hydration based ones need to be taken in throughout the day. In a calorically depleted state you will rip through what your body does actually have pretty quickly.

Base level article that isn't terrible

Thanks for all the help I definitely feel like this is a hydration / electrolyte based issue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws