over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with protocol

jackdiggler

Registered
Hey guys need some help. Currently my rat Jack is researching cjc wo dac 100/ GHRP 2 100 three times per day. My rat likes to work out at night around 6 PM. After his last shot of CJC/GHRP he likes 5 IU of rips 15 mins later. My rat is doing his best to drop some weight. Is this best protocol for weight loss ? Should he be splitting his rips dose ? 2.5 AM and 2.5 PM ? My rat also has some Lr3 and has no idea how to incorporate this into his protocol. Remember, his main goal is to drop some fat. Thanks.

I would split the hgh dose like you said, half in morning and half before bed. Try to time your rats first hgh shot about 20 minutes after his first mod/ghrp shot. Then try to time his second mod/ghrp shot about 20-30minutes before his workout, then get the last one in about 20-30 minutes before the PM hgh shot. As far as lr3, you can rotate it however you like but I'd avoid giving your rat lr3 on the same days that he gets hgh and mod/ghrp. Thats a decent protocol to help maximize fat loss during the workout.

Whats your workout split? And what is your diet like? If you're in a calorie surplus then the fat loss may still occur but it won't be as quick if it does, if not it will just help prevent fat loss.

Hey guys need some help. Currently my rat Jack is researching cjc wo dac 100/ GHRP 2 100 three times per day. My rat likes to work out at night around 6 PM. After his last shot of CJC/GHRP he likes 5 IU of rips 15 mins later. My rat is doing his best to drop some weight. Is this best protocol for weight loss ? Should he be splitting his rips dose ? 2.5 AM and 2.5 PM ? My rat also has some Lr3 and has no idea how to incorporate this into his protocol. Remember, his main goal is to drop some fat. Thanks.

I am running this exact protocol with 5 iu split am / pm. ... At 205 lbs waist is down signifigantly.from 36 to 34 .. Im maintaing current weight just dropping excess fat... Adding lean body mass. Needles to say loving pepides mixed with hgh... I started dac this
Week while waiting on hgh shipment... So far like the dac but not the same as nodac with hgh. Imo

I would split the hgh dose like you said, half in morning and half before bed. Try to time your rats first hgh shot about 20 minutes after his first mod/ghrp shot. Then try to time his second mod/ghrp shot about 20-30minutes before his workout, then get the last one in about 20-30 minutes before the PM hgh shot. As far as lr3, you can rotate it however you like but I'd avoid giving your rat lr3 on the same days that he gets hgh and mod/ghrp. Thats a decent protocol to help maximize fat loss during the workout.

Whats your workout split? And what is your diet like? If you're in a calorie surplus then the fat loss may still occur but it won't be as quick if it does, if not it will just help prevent fat loss.

Jack takes his cjc/ghrp and rips every day. So how can I incorporate Lr3 ?

Jacks training split is ,

Monday- off
Tuesday- Shoulders and rear delts
Wednesday- Off
Thursday-Back and traps
Friday-Chest
Saturday-Arms
Sunday- Legs

Cardio is done every training day at 45 mins high intensity. Heart rate around high 150's.

Diet- Jack is carb cycling.

Jack has been doing this for about 1 month and he definitely sees a difference. Pants are starting to get bigger in the waste.

So guys can Jack incorporate Lr3 and whats the best way ?

Thanks

I am running this exact protocol with 5 iu split am / pm. ... At 205 lbs waist is down signifigantly.from 36 to 34 .. Im maintaing current weight just dropping excess fat... Adding lean body mass. Needles to say loving pepides mixed with hgh... I started dac this
Week while waiting on hgh shipment... So far like the dac but not the same as nodac with hgh. Imo

Cool thanks brother.

Well the problem is that the lr3 will stop the hgh's production of igf, or it will stop the production of igf from the natural rise in serum gh from the mod/ghrp combo. So you have to time your research accordingly. So really for your split lr3 is going to be hard to put into it to maximize fat loss. The hgh stays in your rats system a bit longer so it will be pretty difficult to use lr3 on days that you use hgh.

Personally, I would give your rat hgh and mod/ghrp on w/o days and lr3 on the two off days. Lr3 is known for nutrient shuttling, so I'd try to give him 3-4 shots of 25mcg each timed around meals.

Also, not sure how long your workouts are but if you could get a mod/ghrp shot in your rat about 30-45 minutes before your 45min cardio session that would be best for fat burning.

Check out my research log and look at my most recent protocol, it doesn't use hgh but it would be easy to incorporate and it has been quite effective on my rat. So if you would be willing to switch to a 3 day routine then do cardio on off days that may be even better for fat loss.

Well the problem is that the lr3 will stop the hgh's production of igf, or it will stop the production of igf from the natural rise in serum gh from the mod/ghrp combo. So you have to time your research accordingly. So really for your split lr3 is going to be hard to put into it to maximize fat loss. The hgh stays in your rats system a bit longer so it will be pretty difficult to use lr3 on days that you use hgh.

Personally, I would give your rat hgh and mod/ghrp on w/o days and lr3 on the two off days. Lr3 is known for nutrient shuttling, so I'd try to give him 3-4 shots of 25mcg each timed around meals.

Also, not sure how long your workouts are but if you could get a mod/ghrp shot in your rat about 30-45 minutes before your 45min cardio session that would be best for fat burning.

Check out my research log and look at my most recent protocol, it doesn't use hgh but it would be easy to incorporate and it has been quite effective on my rat. So if you would be willing to switch to a 3 day routine then do cardio on off days that may be even better for fat loss.

Got some help from the peptide master JJ. I think I'm all set thanks guys.

MON-FRI:
5am, noon, 7pm:
200mcg Huperzine A, (30 min later) 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac, (20 min later) 2ius hgh, you can add 5 units of insulin 30 minutes later if you choose.

SAT-SUN: 15mcg Igf1-Lr3 at 5am, 10am, 3pm, 8pm

Taking the weekend off from ghrp/ghrh lets the pituitary gland recover. Taking the weekend off hgh keeps receptors clean and less antibody build up. Only doing Igf1-Lr3 on the weekends keeps receptors clean. I don't like mixing Lr3 with hgh as it interferes with the igf1 conversion from the hgh.

take T4 monday thru friday as the conversion from T4 to T3 in the body is very anabolic to the hgh. I will run T3 on the weekends as it works best with igf1-Lr3 because igf1 binding protein can't bind to the Lr3 molecule which is larger than regular igf1.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131