over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help with the wife

its your fault man

you broke the number one rule

NEVER ASK ABOUT PAST RELATIONSHIPS

PERIOD!!!!!

sorry bro

:(

really, i thought it was kinda of one of the topics but slighlty talked about?

Ok tonight we are watching tv and the whole day been talking about sex,well she decides to turn in for the night and i join her as im lying in bed a dumb questions pops up !!!ok when she was younger she had a girl friend yep girl on girl... Well then the question i asked was "when you and that girl " i dont know her name."my wife rips the name off right away""i say ok her did you eat the ----- fill in the blank she said no which is fine so i say what strap-on her reply no now i get quiet and she then informs me so dude they were or still friends with would come over and bang them both or a 3-way:mad: Now i can feel my bp getting up there and i roll over she asks if im mad i say no.... and i'm not cuz it was in her past but what has me so f-in pissed is i have to beg for sex and or a hand-job.... but she can get a 3-way going .....WTF Now we do have a 10mth little girl and i'm happy with our marriage so why am i so f-in pissed???? what do i do?????? She is a stay at home mom which is cool with me and i work 2nd shift ... but i have never seen someone so tired all the time from doing nothing, yes she cooks,cleans ,the cloths and the baby stuff but come on really!!!! My mind is starting to ply tricks w/me "is she cheating on me w/the mail guy,ups dude""" damn i'm getting a headache just writing this

well i'm out I give up:mad::confused::confused::(:mad:

just me, i could not have a stay at home mom, and since ya said all that would really get me and reminds me of a past event of mine, i had a good friend married with 2 kids, his girl was bi, my boy invited me over to chill with them all and it turned out to be a 5 som with me my bro, his girl and her 2 friends, no homo between me and my friend, well his girl text me a couple weeks later basically hollarin at me and wanting me to come fuck her ,just us, while my boy was at work and the kids in the other room, this would had been foul play to my bro and he sure had no idea she did that as me and her that night never touched just me and the other 2, but she even told me if i told him i would be breaking up there family and start a lot of drama, and this true to the fullest which is like why and the hell would you do that you dumb ho, for some dick from just me, to poss mess up your family and life, some bitches, well i never did go and see her and acted like it never happen, never told my boy, but idk if it was the right decision, what do you think? i was thinking of the kids wellbeing? and im sure she has some other guys on the side as well , but back to you i guess ya never know, i know people can change

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member