over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help!!

SAGE74

Kilo Klub Member
I take test e @ 300mg a week, about two months ago I bumped up to 450, and now running 600mg a week. I don't take any other gear. When I raised to 450 I started getting gyno symptoms. symptoms. So I started using a liquid version of examestane from a sponsor here. Started using at 12.5mg per day with no results. Bumped dose up after 3 weeks to 25mg per day and still really nothing. The only thing I notice is my nipples are a little less sore. I run the same test bump up every year and have never had gyno issues in the past, any insight would be very helpful. Thanks.
Sage

I take test e @ 300mg a week, about two months ago I bumped up to 450, and now running 600mg a week. I don't take any other gear. When I raised to 450 I started getting gyno symptoms. symptoms. So I started using a liquid version of examestane from a sponsor here. Started using at 12.5mg per day with no results. Bumped dose up after 3 weeks to 25mg per day and still really nothing. The only thing I notice is my nipples are a little less sore. I run the same test bump up every year and have never had gyno issues in the past, any insight would be very helpful. Thanks.
Sage

I wonder if your liquid stane is legit? 25mg a day is a ton

Personally, me and my friends have always taken Nolvadex for that. I got 2 friends that get gyno symptoms all the time. Ive only had very mild irritation 1 time, and nolva cleared it up immediately. Hope that was helpful

Thanks for the help, I knew I should have just got legit stuff. That's what u get from ordering from peptide companies I guess.

Thanks for the help, I knew I should have just got legit stuff. That's what u get from ordering from peptide companies I guess.

Hope you get it worked out bro

The only thing I notice is my nipples are a little less sore.

People make no sense. Your nipples are less sore and you don't think it's working? Wake up, do some research. It IS working fine, your gyno has been growing the entire time you have been taking test, but it FINALLY got to the point where you notice it, and finally, way later than you should have, you start to use an AI, and it works, and you think it's not working because your gyno didn't go away? News flash: you had undeveloped breast tissue there from the day you were born, it's grown now to a size that makes you notice it, you can make it shrink SOME, but it will always be there.

ALL you are doing with that AI is lowering your estradiol level by about 30-40% if you dosing it once daily, enough to prevent gyno, but not enough to reverse it while on a bunch of exo test.

And you are bashing a sponsor, even if you didn't name them that is BS.

People make no sense. Your nipples are less sore and you don't think it's working? Wake up, do some research. It IS working fine, your gyno has been growing the entire time you have been taking test, but it FINALLY got to the point where you notice it, and finally, way later than you should have, you start to use an AI, and it works, and you think it's not working because your gyno didn't go away? News flash: you had undeveloped breast tissue there from the day you were born, it's grown now to a size that makes you notice it, you can make it shrink SOME, but it will always be there.

ALL you are doing with that AI is lowering your estradiol level by about 30-40% if you dosing it once daily, enough to prevent gyno, but not enough to reverse it while on a bunch of exo test.

And you are bashing a sponsor, even if you didn't name them that is BS.

Instead of being a dick, u could have just given must advise. I'm happy said something but drop the holy than thow attitude bro. If I was as smart as u I wouldn't be asking for help. But I'm not and I need advice, the by no is getting bigger and more engorged, but less sore. Can u help without being an asshole? I would appreciate it and I'm not being a dick.
Sage

Instead of being a dick, u could have just given must advise. I'm happy said something but drop the holy than thow attitude bro. If I was as smart as u I wouldn't be asking for help. But I'm not and I need advice, the by no is getting bigger and more engorged, but less sore. Can u help without being an asshole? I would appreciate it and I'm not being a dick.
Sage

Lulz! Did you happen to notice the banners everywhere?? (how could you not)

Never forget that this is a for profit source board first.

Bodybuilding knowledge is a secondary - at best.

Sage

I think he just gets aggrivated that people dont take the time to educate themselves before starting an AAs regimen. It all could have very easily been avoided. That being said......learn from this and dont repeat the poor choices.

Sage

I actually saw it the other way around, when you said this:

That's what u get from ordering from peptide companies I guess.

I felt like you are basically saying there is something wrong with peptide companies. If you owned a peptide company, or even used one and liked their products and services, wouldn't you feel like saying this was being a "dick" and an "asshole" to them? Don't you think it's unfair of people to bash on a peptide company just because they don't take the time to do 10 minutes of research on their own?

When deciding to use a powerful substance like AAS or an AI, don't you feel a responsibility to educate yourself on how they work? It's not about being smart, it's about taking the time and putting in the effort.

So to recap, I'm a dick and an asshole because you are lazy, and I should feel sorry for you because you are lazy, and not only take the time to point out that you are wrong, but also hold your hand while I walk you through the easy to understand information step by step? Information that you could easily discover on your own if you are smart enough to figure out how to use this forum?

Remember also, your original post is on an open forum, so I'm not just responding to you, but also responding to anyone reading it that feels a similar way or understands things in a similar way, it's not a direct attack.

The funny thing is, while writing that post, I was actually trying not to be a dick.

So, since you have read all this, here is the information you are looking for:

AIs help prevent side effects related to estrogen, they do not prevent it completely or reverse it, they should be used as a preventive measure, and at a minimal dose. You should always get bloodwork done. You should have a doctor that knows what you are doing and is monitoring you. You should educate yourself about what you are taking. If you aren't willing to do this, then taking AAS isn't for you.

Order some nolvadex and take it along with your AI for 2-4 weeks at around 10-20mg/day. Drop your AI dose to 12mg/day but dose it twice daily.

Have a nice day.

Dont worry kaladryn is always a dick now ;) Only joking matey... spot on as ever.

If you ever have gyno get nolvadex. The 2 combined should sort you out Sage.

Dont worry kaladryn is always a dick now ;) Only joking matey... spot on as ever.

If you ever have gyno get nolvadex. The 2 combined should sort you out Sage.

Thanks Elvia, I appreciate the help.
Sage

I actually saw it the other way around, when you said this:

I felt like you are basically saying there is something wrong with peptide companies. If you owned a peptide company, or even used one and liked their products and services, wouldn't you feel like saying this was being a "dick" and an "asshole" to them? Don't you think it's unfair of people to bash on a peptide company just because they don't take the time to do 10 minutes of research on their own?

When deciding to use a powerful substance like AAS or an AI, don't you feel a responsibility to educate yourself on how they work? It's not about being smart, it's about taking the time and putting in the effort.

So to recap, I'm a dick and an asshole because you are lazy, and I should feel sorry for you because you are lazy, and not only take the time to point out that you are wrong, but also hold your hand while I walk you through the easy to understand information step by step? Information that you could easily discover on your own if you are smart enough to figure out how to use this forum?

Remember also, your original post is on an open forum, so I'm not just responding to you, but also responding to anyone reading it that feels a similar way or understands things in a similar way, it's not a direct attack.

The funny thing is, while writing that post, I was actually trying not to be a dick.

So, since you have read all this, here is the information you are looking for:

AIs help prevent side effects related to estrogen, they do not prevent it completely or reverse it, they should be used as a preventive measure, and at a minimal dose. You should always get bloodwork done. You should have a doctor that knows what you are doing and is monitoring you. You should educate yourself about what you are taking. If you aren't willing to do this, then taking AAS isn't for you.

Order some nolvadex and take it along with your AI for 2-4 weeks at around 10-20mg/day. Drop your AI dose to 12mg/day but dose it twice daily.

Have a nice day.
For the first part of your post ur still an asshole. For the advise thank you.
Sage

Personally, me and my friends have always taken Nolvadex for that. I got 2 friends that get gyno symptoms all the time. Ive only had very mild irritation 1 time, and nolva cleared it up immediately. Hope that was helpful

Yep, Nolva is always good.

This is why it's important to always have everything on hand before starting your cycle

From what I'm reading yes, but I have never need an AI before and always used HCG for pct.

Hcg mimics lh production so it would keep your testies firing but your lh function will be shut down while using it. You want to discontinue the hcg 3 days prior to starting pct so you can get your body producing lh as soon as possible. If you don't need am ai great but just remember there can be high estro in the body with no sides.

Hcg mimics lh production so it would keep your testies firing but your lh function will be shut down while using it. You want to discontinue the hcg 3 days prior to starting pct so you can get your body producing lh as soon as possible. If you don't need am ai great but just remember there can be high estro in the body with no sides.

Thanks Jim I appreciate the help.
Sage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear