over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help

jwalk

Newbies
Hello everyone,
Gonna apologize first if my post doesn't make sense , its hard to explain this .
So I know my gear is real , I definitely go by feel , I do not have any dvds from any sponsors here I have a dude who makes it. I tend to think I look great . 5'9 198 pounds .
However, im taking tren ace , test prop , recently now when I inject ,
It feels as if the product is not being absorbed . I had an infection in my glute one time , so the dr did an MRI
She said all I was doing was injecting into fatty tissue , and the steroids were not going through. My question is , and I should of asked tge nurse , but what and how do I get around that ?? Normally when I inject in my glutes , I feel the pump right away , I can tell its in me
But lately no. I use 25g 1 1/2 for glutes , do I get bigger needles??
My guy makes the gear in gso , is that the problem? I would say no , I forgot I tried his mct as well. I hope u guys can help me , wasted gear sucks , im sure u guys know this stuff ain't cheap.

if you tend "to look great". what's the issue???

and DVDS????.....really officer......lolol

I threw all my dvds out years ago

The issue ?? Come on brah really , I know I can look better , I know gear is being wasted , im not getting the full effect . I dont know whats hard to understand about that .

train harder

Tenny i train like a beast , u need pics ? Do u wanna compare who's bigger ?? I asked for advice , the advice your giving isn't really an answer ,

naaa. no need to compare .....im HUGE.....the best advise you can have or get is "TRAIN HARDER".....

sorry I know it hurts.....dont cry........some have....and some don't

eat more....something.....shit

If you are using an 1.5" needle and still injecting into "fatty tissue " then there is a problem
Either you are WAY WAY to high of body fat which at 198 I doubt unless you are three feet tall
Or your injection protocol is off
If you are shooting short ester then break up the shot and shoot daily and rotate sites. If you have been banging your glutes several times a week then you are likely inject into scar tissue, not fat

Another iss could be the grape seed oil.
If I shoot that shit it like instant infection , redness. , Pain , swelling ect. I guess I'm allergic to it.

Like it or not , your buddy gear might be trash. Not by his fault but crappy raws.

Going by feel is a TERRIBLE way to guage the quality of your shit. Take 200mg test a week and have your tests level checked and see where its at , that's like a $50 test and if it's low then his test is bunk and if his test is bunk then everything else probably is too.

Lol nobody is crying brah , im just saying I'm sure there is a simple solution im missing thats all . Just thought that there were more informative people on here . I tend to think when people don't have an answer its always , ummmm eat more !!! Lol.come on now , thats the #1 rule .

Gunsmith !!! Thank u brah , u see . Quality advice , thank u man honestly. Very humble of u . I am starting to question my buddys raws , yes . And I think it does have something to do what the carrier oil, thanks man .

Try one of the sponsors here and see if you have a different result
I've been using Genotec and Flash for a while with great results , recently tried Infinite and there stuff seems legit.
I've known a couple guys that were brewing their own stuff and getting the raws from a "reliable" source but ended up getting a few bad batches , next thing you know customers come up with abscesses , and labs that show the shit is bad.

Lol nobody is crying brah , im just saying I'm sure there is a simple solution im missing thats all . Just thought that there were more informative people on here . I tend to think when people don't have an answer its always , ummmm eat more !!! Lol.come on now , thats the #1 rule .
there is no solution ....brah.....either eat or die....

thats it.....and I said TRAIN harder.....maybe you just dont have it???

Am I missing the point here or could you not just pin another site?

Also how can you be in good shape and not hit muscle with a 1.5"!? This doesn't add up

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws