over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help...

here ill throw you a bone brother... free!!!

@155lb you need to spens two weeks eating the following, then come back and tell us if youve gained weight!!

1. 50g whey protein, at least 100g of your fav cereal, 1 piece fruit or more, 2-3g fish oil, multivitamins, perhaps 1tbs coconut oil or oilve oil in shake.

2. 200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

3. 50g whey protein shake, 2 tbs coconut or oilve oil, 1 piece fruit.

4. 200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

5. post workout shake...50g protein shake, 100g glucose as a postworkout shake..

6. post workout meal...200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

bro.. lots of us round 220lb on here wont even grow on this amount... iff you a true hard gainer, you will prob need to add cals as the weeks go by ie good fats.. hell that all aint cheap tho huh? me??? i cant afford to eat my 2g/lb protein right now so i got no right to use gear at this present time..

now get gaining

155?? and you want to do AAS? 21? Your problem is you don't want to put the hard work in, rather you will take AAS as a crutch. I see young guys like you in the gym all the time, puffed up thinking they look good. It takes time for quality muscle, and sensible training, most young guys overtrain and under eat. Forget about any AAS, until you learn how to eat good and train right. Put some more weight on naturally first. Plenty of pro trainers on this site.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink :eek:

here ill throw you a bone brother... free!!!

@155lb you need to spens two weeks eating the following, then come back and tell us if youve gained weight!!

1. 50g whey protein, at least 100g of your fav cereal, 1 piece fruit or more, 2-3g fish oil, multivitamins, perhaps 1tbs coconut oil or oilve oil in shake.

2. 200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

3. 50g whey protein shake, 2 tbs coconut or oilve oil, 1 piece fruit.

4. 200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

5. post workout shake...50g protein shake, 100g glucose as a postworkout shake..

6. post workout meal...200g chicken or beef(lean) along with some carbs such as 1 cup rice or 100g pasta, or half a sleeve rice cakes, or 300g sweet potato..

bro.. lots of us round 220lb on here wont even grow on this amount... iff you a true hard gainer, you will prob need to add cals as the weeks go by ie good fats.. hell that all aint cheap tho huh? me??? i cant afford to eat my 2g/lb protein right now so i got no right to use gear at this present time..

now get gaining

good advice, and thanks.on a side note, i didnt come on here to get flamed guys, was just looking for a little info, and had to ask questions to have certain questions answered. and sorry that most of you couldn't do that without making huge ASSumptions and everything. not to be a dick but come on? is there need for all that crap? was looking for info and doing a little research before i even came CLOSE to doing a cycle. i guess i should have cleared that up, but figured it was common sense. and why would i just do it regardless of what you guys say? sure i could have some quick gains, but this is my HEALTH at stake, and thats something that goes into consideration before i even want to do a cycle. and i was already looking at hiring phil first to try and get past my plateau. thanks for the responses, but try not to assume so much. I mean this in no bad way, i respect everyone on the board.

155?? and you want to do AAS? 21? Your problem is you don't want to put the hard work in, rather you will take AAS as a crutch. I see young guys like you in the gym all the time, puffed up thinking they look good. It takes time for quality muscle, and sensible training, most young guys overtrain and under eat. Forget about any AAS, until you learn how to eat good and train right. Put some more weight on naturally first. Plenty of pro trainers on this site.

you assume way to much and thats real disrespectful man. first off you don't know me so don't throw me in the crowd of that. and then you call me lazy. mature dude. ask questions because you have no idea how hard i work, and no its not overtraining, and not under eating, just not eating exactly "perfect". but my diet consists of a lot of chicken and i drink about 3 50g protein shakes a day.

Cochran,

Lets start this over. Please lay out your diet,be honest so we can help you tune it in. List out your training so we can help you tune that in. You have to understand where everyone is coming from, they are trying to wake you up to the fact that you need to get these things in order before using AAS. if you get these things in order then you will probably get well over 155 on your own. If you go to the beginner's forum, i have listed my current cycle and diet. List out all your info something like that(i used tkav1980's template....thanks tkav). I guarantee you that with the help offered on this board, you can get over 155 naturally.

If you have any questions or want any help, you can pm me bro. Everyone is just looking out for you.

i know some of the comments may have hurt some of your feelings and its understandable.. it really is.

bottom line- its because they care, not because they liek to flame. Im sure uve noticed this board is different then many others, if u havent looked at other boards ill give u an example of how alot of them are..

the SECOND you mentioned you were 155lbs this would be some replys

1.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH
2. my sister weighs more then you
3. 155? why dont u play tennis instead, ull never be big
and so on...

so u know, most guys that come one here with a similar post, dont listen and do what they want, so after years and years and years of some of these guys having to deal with that i can see how they become frustraded.

you seem like a good guy, and my 3 example replys didnt come from the heart, they were made up and just how i think other boards treat people.. like getbig.com. ive never seen a bigger group of Aholes in my LIFE!

your at a good place, with good people :D :D

that is AWESOME your thinking about hiring phil.. im not going to say his name out of respect incase he doesnt want me to, but there is a member here who had used gear for 10 years... He then came off, and is now training with phil, and posts about how he is gaining more size and feels better now then while on the juicey juice... phil isnt the only trainer here, so look around, talk to them all and see who is right for you!

i hope u make the right choices.. and understand as some comments may seem harse, the guys do care

cochranboy..

i talked all moring with notsobig through PM's, guy knows his stuff and is a good dude...

yea i understand, still just annoys me that the net is like that. where people just judge you from the first thing.
i guess i should have been more clear in the first post about everything.
but yea i know this board is really helpful and not full of jerks and all.
but anyways i've been leaning more towards hiring phil anyways. no sense in rushing gear b.c in the long run it could and probably would lead to problems.
and unlike other morons i take advice and constructive criticism to heart VERY much, because experience is knowledge and ya'll would know a lot more than me. so thanks for all the replies

yea i understand, still just annoys me that the net is like that. where people just judge you from the first thing.
i guess i should have been more clear in the first post about everything.
but yea i know this board is really helpful and not full of jerks and all.
but anyways i've been leaning more towards hiring phil anyways. no sense in rushing gear b.c in the long run it could and probably would lead to problems.
and unlike other morons i take advice and constructive criticism to heart VERY much, because experience is knowledge and ya'll would know a lot more than me. so thanks for all the replies

Go Cochranboy, its ya birfday

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity