over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help...

Cochranboy

Newbies
Was looking to see if this is a good cycle for a hard gainer... Im new here btw, thanks!

The cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-10: Two amps=500mg/week of Sustanon

Weeks 1-4: Taper Up to 30mg/day Methanabol (D-bol)

Weeks 1-10: 10mg/day Nolvadex up to 20mg/day if needed

Weeks 4-8: Taper Up to 40mg/day Winstrol tabs

-Post Cycle Therapy

Weeks 11-12: Clomid 100mg/day and Nolvadex 20mg/day

Weeks 13-14: Clomid 50mg/day and Nolvadex 20mg/day

I'm guessing this is your 1st. I'm a let someone else help you but be prepared and post years training/diet/workout.

well it's been at least 4 years, my diet is terrible right now, pretty much anything I can eat i will, but its manly chicken and steak, a lot of meat lol, i workout mon-fri.

mon is chest and calves
tues is bi,tris,forearms
wed is back
thurs quads hams calves
fri is shoulders and traps

should i change it some?
i had been training with a guy that used to train with branch warren, and it was intense, but he recently moved back to cali, and i dont really have a partner so its not as intense with forced reps and all, but i try my hardest

wait till you have time to eat properly and have gained another 20-30lbs of natural mass!

wait till you have time to eat properly and have gained another 20-30lbs of natural mass!

jesus! thats easier said than done haha. i've been tryin to clean up my diet and all, but the gains have stopped. since i started i've put a lot on, but im stuck right around 155

DUDE!

I know everyone is different but you should REALLY wait til your at least a few years in to training and learning to eat for your metabolism and body type. I was 141 at 5'9" when I started and I got to 185 BEFORE I even started creatine ! If you cant' gain weight now from eating then why will gear help? If you were older then it would be different cuz your hormones would be less, but at your age there is no shortage of endogenous test and gh. EAT BOY, EAT!:p You should NOT train every day either, when I started I worked out on Mon, tues, thur, Fri and that's it. EAT, SLEEP and RECOVER !

Last edited:
I am not a pro. I just workout because I am the type of person who believes in taking care of myslef spiritually, mentally and physically. I do not do the juice, just a PH here and there. Some of these are considered steroids, I guess. I do think about using gear from time to time but I usually chicken out for many reasons. When I was your age I was llike 130 lbs. I ate and ate and ate and now I am like 185-190 @ age 37 pushing 38. Like I said, I do use a PH here and there with creatine, protein and food. I do know for sure that if you eat you will grow without gear. However, if you want to be a monster than you have to use the gear with proper training and diet. I do not comment on things much here becasue I am not one to give advise on gear use. I do find it funny, sometimes, a lot of guys did the same thing you are thinking of doing now and they are telling you do not do it. I am not saying everyone but there are a few. To me that is funny. You see one guy who did like a few cycles now all of a sudden he is an expert giving advice. Like I said, I am not one to give advice on gear use. Your best bet would be to contact one of the trainers and shovel out the funds for their expertise. Go to Phil or one of the mods, they are the ones who have the real knowledge. You are the one taking the risk. Use logic, reason and common sense. Good luck.

Not that I want to keep going on but I should mention that I am 185-190 now because I choose to stay in this range. When I was 20 I was 130 it took me 9 years to put on the weight I reached. I was 215 in 1999 and cut the weight in about a year to 185. I usually stay here but that can change if I make the choice and alter my diet. I was putting on maybe 9-10 lbs a year. Go to the experts I am sure they can help bring your weight up a lot faster.

well i was reading gavins hardcore bulking threads.
he had a few example cycles:

750mg Test Enanthate per week
300mg Deca per week
20mg Dianabol ed weeks 1-8

he said go for 12 weeks, so do you only do the diana for 8 weeks? or take it all 12? and as far as nolva, for the PCT i was looking at nolva with clomid, after reading the massive newbie thread. i found this

Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

and reading Gavin's thread, I noticed no PCT, does he not recommend a PCT or what? just looking for a little info guys, thanks

Everyone just gave you all the advice you needed at you ignored it. Obviously you're not gonna listen to anyone so just do 500mg of test a week for ten weeks and then pct. Nothing else. IMO you aren't near big enough to use steroids. I don't care how shitty your genetics are anyone can get bigger than 155 naturally. Diet, training, rest. Steroids will just be temporary gains unless you have these 3 things in check.

well i was reading gavins hardcore bulking threads.
he had a few example cycles:

750mg Test Enanthate per week
300mg Deca per week
20mg Dianabol ed weeks 1-8

he said go for 12 weeks, so do you only do the diana for 8 weeks? or take it all 12? and as far as nolva, for the PCT i was looking at nolva with clomid, after reading the massive newbie thread. i found this

Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

and reading Gavin's thread, I noticed no PCT, does he not recommend a PCT or what? just looking for a little info guys, thanks

For your first cycle i think gavin's cycle is probably a little high. Gavin knows this stuff inside and out. I think you are reading and researching and looking for the answers that you WANT. So, lets just make the assumption that you are going to take these supplements no matter what anyone says.

If i was going to take them i would probably just run 500mg of Test a week.As far as pct, everyone has their favorite protocol but what you outlined above looks like it would work. Please remember this is not tell you what to take, i am only listing what i would take if i were going to.

Eat a Cow, yup the whole thing, every day...youll grow. get my point?

if not then your not ready to use anything.

LOL. I answered the question just because he is going to take it no matter what we say and from the time between his first post to the one about gavin's article, he found a reason to considerably increase the doseages. :D

seems like an average beginners cycle.you should make some decent gains but like other people told u already they will just be temporary if you dont eat and train right.good luck!!!

oh sorry. lol around 5'10'' and like 155, trying to get to at least 170.

155?? and you want to do AAS? 21? Your problem is you don't want to put the hard work in, rather you will take AAS as a crutch. I see young guys like you in the gym all the time, puffed up thinking they look good. It takes time for quality muscle, and sensible training, most young guys overtrain and under eat. Forget about any AAS, until you learn how to eat good and train right. Put some more weight on naturally first. Plenty of pro trainers on this site.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear