advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need honest opinions on reconstitution error, is my DES still usable?

DoWork

Registered
Sup,

Reconstituted my IGF-DES with homemade AA using white vinegar and distilled water. Didn't purchase any Bac water to backload my syringe with, so I am using distilled water to backload/dilute my syringe after loading syringe with reconst DES. Took the first 50mcgs sub q this morning with only a little sting. Obviously this is not the best practice as distilled water isn't sterile. But I have known several people that have done the same, I'm just freaking out right now because I don't want to get some crazy infection or knowingly wasting my DES. (eff-me).

Question being: Am I ok to proceed with IM injections backloading syringe with distilled water?

I would not personally inject anything into my body if I KNEW it was not sterile. Seems a little crazy to me...

BEAST

Yea, that's what I'm thinking too...Damn I'm an idiot.

To the best of my knowledge this is a dumb question but, Will the IGF have any effect if taken sublingually? My guess is no, and that's a dumb question, LOL. FML

So then here's another question: Where's a good place to order just Bac Water and Acetic Acid??

Sounds like you have not done a bit of homework, do you run out in the middle of traffic? Com'n man.

Yea, I think you're right, gonna need to do a bit more homework before proceeding.

Ergopep.com ... banner at the bottom of the board :lightbulb:. There are a lot of other great sponsors on here as well!

BEAST

Wow yeah, no. Not the brightest bro.

I know sometimes getting a new peptide is like getting our first piece of ass, i know. The anticipation, the buildup and then 30 seconds of pure heaven. Relax though, the paralells continues, you can get that same 30 seconds over and over again for the rest of your life=-)

Take your time do some homework and relax. BTW why are you using aa for des?

BTW why are you using aa for des?

So true, I guess I was just over-excited when I got my peps and jumped the gun. I've read user accounts of reconstituting with aa or bac water. To the best of my knowledge (based on others) is that the aa helps stabalize the igf-des for a longer period of time, as using anything else would degrade the peptide. Then using bac water to backload syringe after and dilute.

Is this not correct??

I know sometimes getting a new peptide is like getting our first piece of ass, i know. The anticipation, the buildup and then 30 seconds of pure heaven. Relax though, the paralells continues, you can get that same 30 seconds over and over again for the rest of your life=-)

Hahah totally love this analogy!!

I also use a small amount of AA with my LR3. There is a reading from one supplier on how the frag is so small that it can actually get trapped in the groves of the glass vial, that only appear to be smooth.

if you marry the right woman :D

i hear ya bro, i'm just glad my wife puts up with my 30 sec ass ;)

I let mine know each and every night, BABY WATCH OUT!!! You are about to get the best 3" and 30 seconds of your life!

Don't feel bad. I ran out of bac water and reconstituted a vial of hgh with distilled water and injected the whole vial. You'll be fine. Live and learn.

Sooo back to the original question

Osiris made it sound like I shouldn't use AA to reconst. Which do I use, AA or Bac Water?

distilled water if it's irradiated is bacteriostatic water filtered of minerals, so it should be fine. The best place to get bacteriostatic, distilled, buffered, with or without mannitol is amazon. It's real cheap. If you want to make it, if you filter it with a .22 micron filter, microwave it which kills the bacteria and breaks the plasmids, allow it to cool, & filter it again. You should be good.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws