over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need HRT doctor!!

parttimer

Registered
I am trying to find a HRT doctor in Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania or northern KY. I visited one today to get my blood results back they are as follows:

Serum Test: 271

Free Test: 10

Estrodiol 51

The guy I went to does HRT but only starts at age 40, I'm 32 so he can't help me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dr Karen Boyle

she is in MD, former Hopkins doc now in private practice, specialty is male infertility and related issues (hrt) she has a website, I'm pretty sure she treats patients in other states

I have her contact info at work, I'll post it up tomorrow if your interested

I'm 33, she helped me out bigtime, raising test while improving/maintaining my fertility. One of the best most caring docs I have ever been around (I work in the medical field so I am around alot of docs!) she is definitely only for serious,legit hrt, not a legal source or anything like that...

I am looking for serious HRT! I haven't nailed my GF since August, and right now I really don't feel like it!!

is fertility an issue for you?

if it is I'd consider Dr Boyle

if not, Crissler would be a good bet, I've heard good things

Fetility is not an issue, I am not looking for kids, just looking to get some sort of labido back! And not only that but lose the depression and everything else crappy that goes with it. I dropped an email to the Lansing Dr a bit ago.

Dr. OVERBECK i believe is around there??

http://www.lef.org/doctors/directoryofdoctors01.htm

http://www.anti-aging.org/

yep, its overbeck....abit of info for u..from hardasnails on MESO...

As you know I have been on here for many years giving nutrional advice. I just currently teamed up with a dr that is knowledgeable with HRT and deals with adrenal, thyroid, testosterone, gh issues. His name is Dr michael Overbeck he has been a practicing MD for 20 years and taking on new patience interested in HRT.. We do not just deal with the hormonal aspect but more so the factors whcih could be influencing your hormones. We investigate other areas where typical DR would not even think about to look for root cause and implement TRT if it is necessary. The nice thing is that we take ppo. We have a few people here that have already been to us and are extremely pleased how they have been handled.

Our emphasis stresses on behavior modification and how simple life style changes can make positive impact on one's health. Through metabolic testing, one can explore hidden cellular road blocks which are not seen on the average blood test. By having all of the data from various tools, he can have a more complete metabolic blue print of these cellular obstacles and explain their impact as well as some suggestions to bring your body back in balance and on road to better overall health and well being. In order to be truly healthy, a person needs to be be balanced in mind, body, and spirit. We combined the lastest nutrient testing with interaction in complimentry medicine to bring the best of both worlds to the patient. Were are just starting so we will pick up very quickly.

Last edited:
I am trying to find a HRT doctor in Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania or northern KY. I visited one today to get my blood results back they are as follows:

Serum Test: 271

Free Test: 10

Estrodiol 51

The guy I went to does HRT but only starts at age 40, I'm 32 so he can't help me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

As a 25yr old that has really low free test, I feel for you bro. Most docs are going to try and lower your e2 levels and restart you before giving you androgel and then maybe some weekly or bi-weekly injects if you are lucky. How is your thyroid and adrenals?

t3 and t4 were spot on, my lh was only 1.8 which is pretty low. I have sent out a few messages hoping to find someone that can help! I would like to crawl out of this dumpster!

There's actually a National Assocation of Dr.'s just for the HRT...Thats how I found my endocrinologist....

I went there and he gave me 2 or 3 blood test...I was actually just coming off a heavy cycle and deliberatlly crashed my system...My free test was something ridiculoud like 4.7 on both of the blood test..

He gave me a prescription for 5- 10 ml's of Upjohn 200 mg'ed...My co pay was something like $10 maybe $20....The Up john without insurance was $147

I am looking for serious HRT! I haven't nailed my GF since August, and right now I really don't feel like it!!

Is because of steroid or growth hormone use? If so, I'll never touch that crap. I'm only 36 and the last thing I want to deal with are issues more common among 60 year old men and up. Ugggghhhhhh.

There maybe be other factor's of why you don't want to nail her..

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU POST HER PIC HERE.....

It may not be your test levels.....
this is Your second shitty post today. Your on a ROLL getbig!

Last edited:
Sorry, don't know if I got any pics of her floating around, she is 5'5 130 with man made d's, so shes not too bad! I ran 2 cycles of test and tren two years ago. I would think I should have rebounded by now! I have one really good lead, and a second one I am waiting on. I was going to try and deliberately crash my levels, but apparently i didn't need to do anything, I knew they would be low just wanted to make sure. I think 270 and a free of 10 is pretty darn low!

I was in the normal range for prolactin, don't remember the number off the top of my head, but will post it.

My thoughts are your borderline for HRT....I'm really not sure of what constitutes HRT supplimintation.....keep in mind that it very well could shut you down permanently....How about trying proviron...

I honestly think that at your age I would look for anything else but HRT....Work with your Endocrinologist because he's the 1 that'll have the best advice from anyone....

I'm now 50 and have done absolutely ridiculous amounts of gear and have had many cycle's that lasted 1-2 years...example 1.5 grams of test e/w...5-7 anadrol e/d....and I Thank God that I have no effects right now from my 20+ yrs of gear use...

Last edited:
Nosmas

How about just sticking the point on hand...rather than try and antagonize someone who's trying to shed some light to an in-experienced guy looking for advice from someone who's done HRT...

HOW MUCH HRT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE..?. NONE would be my guess

Your imaturity,inexperience is really rearing it's ugly head here...

I could care less on many posts you have...your just another peep who's hiding behind his little screen trying to be someone your probably not...

I am a very SENIOR member here and have been around this game for a very long,long time...

Also I read some of your post...you sound like the resident KISS ASS to me

How about just sticking the point on hand...rather than try and antagonize someone who's trying to shed some light to an in-experienced guy looking for advice from someone who's done HRT...

HOW MUCH HRT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE..?. NONE would be my guess

Your imaturity,inexperience is really rearing it's ugly head here...

I could care less on many posts you have...your just another peep who's hiding behind his little screen trying to be someone your probably not...

I am a very SENIOR member here and have been around this game for a very long,long time...

Also I read some of your post...you sound like the resident KISS ASS to me

*SIGH*

Your right about all that bro.
I was just reading this thread to learn the things you know when I came across a post about a fellow members girl and posting pics and thought it was less than senior member tact. Then, my imature nature decided to call your senior member ass on it.

Last edited:
How about unless someone has something that can help me they keep quiet? I got alot of great info here but some people want to pee on my parade as well!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws