over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need input on AAS

This is long so PLEASE bare with me:

Please if you don't have anything useful or helpful to say then don't say nothing. I do have a nutritionest and I follow everything he says...so no diet talk or workout harder. This is strickley AAS talk...PLEASE!

Ok so here it goes.

I'm going on a 10 week cycle soon with 4 weeks of PCT. I also understand that I have PHs in my cycle rather than dbol but these PHs are no joke. Just cause it's in caps it doesn't mean it's a joke or it doesn't work. If you don't know what they are then let me know and I'll tell you so you could help me better :D

So here's what I got for now:

Cycle:

Week 1-10: Test E(work up to a gram a week)

Week 1-10: Deca(don't know how much yet and debating about this)

Week 1-4: Phera Plex 4 caps a day

Week 5-7: foli

Week 8-10: diesebolan(superdrol and DMZ mixed) 4 caps a day

PCT:

Clomid: 75/50/35/25

HCGenerate

CJC1295 w/o DAC: 300mcg a day

GHRP-2: 300mcg a day

DAA: 3g a day

The entire cycle:

Forma stanzol 10 pumps a day...twice a day...forma is an AI.

What would be a better anabolic compound than deca?

Just answering your question and not throwing in any other advise, I would go with EQ. I peronsally always like the look I got from EQ better than deca. Deca caused me much bloat and raised my BP. EQ made me hard and vascular. SOunds like youre new to it too, so Id way 350-500 mg/wk would be plenty.

Just answering your question and not throwing in any other advise, I would go with EQ. I peronsally always like the look I got from EQ better than deca. Deca caused me much bloat and raised my BP. EQ made me hard and vascular. SOunds like youre new to it too, so Id way 350-500 mg/wk would be plenty.

Thank bud!

What were you gains on deca vs. EQ?

You can comment if you like but I just got tired of people super bashing the PHs and superdrol or Phera Plex are no joke by any mean and if there is anything better than them I would like to know so I could study them but not just say they are PHs so they must suck. I will be getting them in injectable in future but atm there is NO way to get my hands on the powders.

Thank bud!

What were you gains on deca vs. EQ?

You can comment if you like but I just got tired of people super bashing the PHs and superdrol or Phera Plex are no joke by any mean and if there is anything better than them I would like to know so I could study them but not just say they are PHs so they must suck. I will be getting them in injectable in future but atm there is NO way to get my hands on the powders.

Deca and EQ seemed to produce about the same result in muscle mass gain but the deca gave a bit more strength because of the fluid retention and pumps. After I was done with deca I would see a bigger crash comming down from it than with EQ IMO. EQ made me look much better too while on since I was very vascular and harder. Deca bloated me worse than test or dbol.

Deca and EQ seemed to produce about the same result in muscle mass gain but the deca gave a bit more strength because of the fluid retention and pumps. After I was done with deca I would see a bigger crash comming down from it than with EQ IMO. EQ made me look much better too while on since I was very vascular and harder. Deca bloated me worse than test or dbol.

I'm not that vascular so that would help a lot. I am going to be using DES from Ergopep on this so I should have amazing pumps in the gym...love Des!

I also believe I can't use fina on this because it will mess with some steroids, right? I know it will mess SD cause it comes from DHEA but I can't remember about the other stuff.

I'm thinking of using fast kick in test and NPP for deca so a 12 week cycle would end up as a 12 week cycle not a 14 week cycle.

What is your guys opinion on fast kicking tests and NPP?

Thank you!

NPP is the best mass builder I've ever used.

NPP is the best mass builder I've ever used.

What did you stack it with? How long did you run it? what was your results?

Sorry about all the questions bud! :eek:

I stacked it with Test enanthate and Tbol. Results, very impressive, I can't give you numbers I don't exactly keep track through the years.

I did something like this, the first time around.

Test E: 600mg per week
NPP: 450mg per week - for about 6-7 weeks.
Tbol: 60mg ED - first 4-5 weeks

I've used it upwards of 700mg a week, always kept it at under 8 weeks, and some dostinex on hand, never had sides. Your joints feel great, but when you come off, you feel like an old man for a couple of weeks.

I stacked it with Test enanthate and Tbol. Results, very impressive, I can't give you numbers I don't exactly keep track through the years.

I did something like this, the first time around.

Test E: 600mg per week
NPP: 450mg per week - for about 6-7 weeks.
Tbol: 60mg ED - first 4-5 weeks

I've used it upwards of 700mg a week, always kept it at under 8 weeks, and some dostinex on hand, never had sides. Your joints feel great, but when you come off, you feel like an old man for a couple of weeks.

Thanks bud! You know I've heard a lot of good things about Tbol...I need to study it some more though.

If Tbol is not super harsh I'll add it to the mix.

No offense here, but when you don't say what you are trying to accomplish or goals, who can give you the correct advice? Different cycles will accomplish different results. Also past use and years of use come into play.

Thanks bud! You know I've heard a lot of good things about Tbol...I need to study it some more though.

If Tbol is not super harsh I'll add it to the mix.

All orals are harsh, don't include too many in your cycle.

No offense here, but when you don't say what you are trying to accomplish or goals, who can give you the correct advice? Different cycles will accomplish different results. Also past use and years of use come into play.

Oh sorry about that bud!

I want this for bulking.

My past cycle was hella, epi, and couple of other stuff but I can't remember cause it was a while ago.

I have a couple of bodybuilders looking after me and I research a lot of stuff before usage so I have couple of advantages over the average person.

I also got a very famous old school power lifter looking after me and gets me free equipment and a uncle that owns a clinic.

But I like to research my own stuff and learn and them looking after my cycles.

compared to PH's like super dmz and superdrol, tbol is like candy as far as toxicity goes

True true!

It's a lot harder to find information on them cause of damn thermolife and their TBol supplement :banghead:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity