over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED INPUT ON JOB DRUG TESTING FOR AAS

Djs1988

Registered
Okay so today I was given a great job opportunity working in a field that deals with drug addiction(not a councilor) I will be contacted in the next week or so to get the ball rolling I have the job pending background dmv and drug screen. Here is the issue I'm concerned with..the lady said lab urine/blood...I didn't wanna question her I acted cool. Now normally employers don't test for aas but I have a strong feeling that due to certain circumstances there is a high likelihood of it happening. With that being said I'm currently running 50 mg of test prop Ed and 30mg liquidex Ed. I haven't been off in 2 years..have nolva on hand..if test is projected to be 2 weeks from now what is my best course of action?? I would appreciate any advice! Please try to stay on topic of drug test.

I really don't think they're going to test you for it; even the military only tests if use is suspected. You're probably going up for a 10panel test which doesn't include AAS.

I really don't think they're going to test you for it; even the military only tests if use is suspected. You're probably going up for a 10panel test which doesn't include AAS.

I'm inclined to agree..however it's a rehab and iv heard they have had ppl they've suspected and one guy who works there said he didn't need blood done. I could be worrying for no reason..but I do not want to pop hot iv been trying to get the job awhile..so basically if I was to drop the prop and run nolva till I get tested will I run any risks of it being detected or even the nolva? Presuming they ARE indeed screening for such compounds? I'm aware of certain places having urine tests available to the public that can detect aas and even say testosterone..which to me is rather astounding given that you need to measure baseline first? Otherwise it could be argued you just have high test...

Test prop is about 2 weeks and it would be a urine test. You can stop and try to be clean but no matter what you are going to take the test so what does it matter what anyone thinks. I highly doubt you're being tested for aas. It's extremely expensive and rare. I went through the same concerns. I gave blood, took a 12 panel drug screen and hair follicle test to get in my company. I was on test and dbol. You are going to sweat all the way up to your test and then after you'll be like damn I had nothing to worry about. Police and firemen don't even test for it.
But like I said it takes 2 weeks for prop. Stop if it makes you feel better. Doesn't matter what any of us think you'll still be pissing next week.

Test prop is about 2 weeks and it would be a urine test. You can stop and try to be clean but no matter what you are going to take the test so what does it matter what anyone thinks. I highly doubt you're being tested for aas. It's extremely expensive and rare. I went through the same concerns. I gave blood, took a 12 panel drug screen and hair follicle test to get in my company. I was on test and dbol. You are going to sweat all the way up to your test and then after you'll be like damn I had nothing to worry about. Police and firemen don't even test for it.
But like I said it takes 2 weeks for prop. Stop if it makes you feel better. Doesn't matter what any of us think you'll still be pissing next week.

Appreciate your input man I am naturally very anxious and worry a lot over everything I try to keep this in mind but there is
A chance they could run me for aas because they know ppl have been taking them in the program and they have new management it's a whole thing. I'm unsure right now as to why a blood test as well as urine would be necessary..perhaps she didn't mean to say urine and blood idk. Basically I have to decide to go through coming off test and not even dropping to a replace dose run nolva OR take my chances...I just need some feedback and opinions on what I should do or what others may know about testing. Also haven't ran nolva before I figure 40 mg up until test.

99.9% of common types of tests for drugs of abuse, none of them include steroids. To test for them would most definitely be cost prohibitive.

7 panel (most basic/common)
marijuana
cocaine
opiates
pcp
amphetamines
benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, etc)
barbituates

12 panel (most extensive)
Amphetamines
Methamphetamines
Barbiturates
Benzodiazepines
Marijuana
Cocaine
Opiates
Phencyclidine (PCP)
Methadone
Propoxyphene
MDMA (Ecstasy)
Extended Opiates

hope that helps

So let's say I dropped the prop and ran nolva anticipating a test for aas would having nolva in my system be detectable on that screen? Or even the liquidex I'm taking now? I know active and actual detection times are different and I am not aware of what they are. I am beginning to think I could be worrying for no reason.

You are worrying for no reason but it's understandable. Nolva will not show up for anything and chances are the prop will still be in your system next week. I've been told at least two weeks for prop.

Blood tests and urine tests will measure substances differently so some times both tests are used. I had both during my employment screening but, as others have said, you really shouldn't stress over it.

Blood tests and urine tests will measure substances differently so some times both tests are used. I had both during my employment screening but, as others have said, you really shouldn't stress over it.

Both tests covering same drugs? And never for aas?

Unless someone is a chronic user a urine text will only me sure the past few days, where a blood test is more accurate. These test are common for more sensitive jobs. They only test for hard rec drugs...if worried I'd drop a week or 2 before. Use nova if gyno prone.

All I can say is that I recently applied for a job with Homeland Security. I stopped AAS 10 days before the test and I passed. All that aside, you will probably be stressed right to the end anyway. I know I was.

Yeah I'm beginning to think I am being paranoid lol I'm gonna continue on as usual I doubt I'd be tested for aas just doesn't make sense for a pre employment test. I'm taking liquidex research Chem and I'm kinda concerned as to what could be in it that may cause a problem but probably over analyzing that too lol

I wouldn't worry! They have to test for AAS specifically to find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is highly unusual for any jobs drug test to include steroids, very highly unlikely. The only chance i think you would have of being screwed is that its a rehab place, but i seriously doubt it. People just dont check for it, amen for that !!!

I get tested now and then for Nuclear clearances and I am always on something, never been popped, mostly because they don't test for it.

not one response where someone actually knows wtf is being looked for in preliminary testing for aas...:banghead:

even if you stopped your tp two weeks ahead of time you would fail.

why?

test/epi test is the first thing they look at, outside of specific gravity...

use the search function for godsake!:banghead:

clearly someone will be riding the short bus to work...

not one response where someone actually knows wtf is being looked for in preliminary testing for aas...:banghead:

even if you stopped your tp two weeks ahead of time you would fail.

why?

test/epi test is the first thing they look at, outside of specific gravity...

use the search function for godsake!:banghead:

clearly someone will be riding the short bus to work...

I told him that above. You need at the very least two weeks for prop.

I think you will be fine. Majority of employers don't test for aas, so no need to freak out or anything. Ive worked in nuclear facilities, and refineries, and they never did test for anything like that. And they do hair follicle tests too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131