over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need input on my next cycle: test/eq/deca

invain

Registered
I have a powerlifting meet coming up in 3 weeks. I've been cruising on test e @ 800 mg/wk for a few months now. After the meet I want to try something different.

I'm pretty damn lean right now, sub 10%. Body weight is about 205. My goal is to do a real slow/clean bulk and put on a solid 20 pounds or so, and then compete in the 220's in October. I want to stay relatively lean with little bloat, hence why I plan on using EQ as the main compound. I've never used deca before; I plan on using a low dose just for the joint benefits. I train heavy as hell so you can imagine stuff gets sore once in a while.

Right now the plan is:

400 EQ
400 Test
200 Deca

My questions: You guys think 400 mg/wk EQ is enough? Could I get away with dropping the Test even lower? Maybe lower the test and up the EQ? I seem to respond to Test really well with absolutely no sides. Zero bloat, no estro sides even since I've been cruising at 800, never had to use an AI.

Honestly all I'm looking for is strength gains similar to what I've been getting with 800 mg/wk Test.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
600 Eq minimum
400 deca
200 ish test

keep the eq highest and test lowest to not cause issues sometimes associated with deca and prolactin and should be good at getting you the lean gains your looking for...

Bump that^^^

600 Eq minimum
400 deca
200 ish test

keep the eq highest and test lowest to not cause issues sometimes associated with deca and prolactin and should be good at getting you the lean gains your looking for...

Is 400 deca necessary if all I'm looking for is the joint benefits? I figured with low deca, around 200, I wouldn't have to worry about prolactin even if my test was higher.

If you want awesome strength gains use tren. Tren is by far the best thing I have used for strength gains. You won't be disappointed.

Is 400 deca necessary if all I'm looking for is the joint benefits? I figured with low deca, around 200, I wouldn't have to worry about prolactin even if my test was higher.

I personally dont think eq alone with low deca/ med test will get you the solid 20 lbs your looking for unless of possibility that you want to kick up your test dose with the eq and run both high, altho I recall in your previous post you were looking to lower your test down a bit no? the eq will keep you lean and hard and gain slow... and the added bump in deca could help more with achieving your goal of the extra size but not bumped too high to cause problems especially if your test is lower..

I have a powerlifting meet coming up in 3 weeks. I've been cruising on test e @ 800 mg/wk for a few months now. After the meet I want to try something different.

I'm pretty damn lean right now, sub 10%. Body weight is about 205. My goal is to do a real slow/clean bulk and put on a solid 20 pounds or so, and then compete in the 220's in October. I want to stay relatively lean with little bloat, hence why I plan on using EQ as the main compound. I've never used deca before; I plan on using a low dose just for the joint benefits. I train heavy as hell so you can imagine stuff gets sore once in a while.

Right now the plan is:

400 EQ
400 Test
200 Deca

My questions: You guys think 400 mg/wk EQ is enough? Could I get away with dropping the Test even lower? Maybe lower the test and up the EQ? I seem to respond to Test really well with absolutely no sides. Zero bloat, no estro sides even since I've been cruising at 800, never had to use an AI.

Honestly all I'm looking for is strength gains similar to what I've been getting with 800 mg/wk Test.

Thanks in advance.

We are almost in March and you would like to compete at 220 in October, you have 7 months only, how about compete at 210 this year and try to compete 220 next year.

We are almost in March and you would like to compete at 220 in October, you have 7 months only, how about compete at 210 this year and try to compete 220 next year.

It's a powerlifting meet, there is no 210. 198 is the next lowest below 220

maybe a good route is trying to drop down to the next class and be stronger at the lighter weight... have eq high with deca low for joints and test low to take it easy from your previous higher dose and clean your diet up...

maybe a good route is trying to drop down to the next class and be stronger at the lighter weight... have eq high with deca low for joints and test low to take it easy from your previous higher dose and clean your diet up...

The op said he is below 10% any diet to cut more weight would be detrimental to his strength. I still think tren would be the way to go.

My diet is spot on. As I said, I am already sub 10% bodyfat. There is now way I can put anymore weight on and still compete at 198's, I have to move up to 220's.

If you want awesome strength gains use tren. Tren is by far the best thing I have used for strength gains. You won't be disappointed.

I would like to stay away from tren. Thanks though.

You have room to grow into the 220 class. You said you respond well to test,so why lower the dose. Run your test add 400mgs deca,throw in anadrol and use Halo 4wks up to the show. You will get strong as a mofo. When i went to the teenage nationals i ran test,finajet,anadrol and halo that had to be the best strentgh cycle i ever ran.

I think in a different post if im not mistaken you mentioned maybe lowering your test to let your body take a break for a while so thats where my train of thot is but you can always just up the test to around the 1200's, then have deca in the 3-400 range to help with joints and anabolism ... if you want to throw in eq, like 4-600 range... you will have appetite increase off just the 400 of eq if you want to use it just for that purpose but upping it to 600 should help more with keep you looking lean

I think in a different post if im not mistaken you mentioned maybe lowering your test to let your body take a break for a while so thats where my train of thot is but you can always just up the test to around the 1200's, then have deca in the 3-400 range to help with joints and anabolism ... if you want to throw in eq, like 4-600 range... you will have appetite increase off just the 400 of eq if you want to use it just for that purpose but upping it to 600 should help more with keep you looking lean

Yeah I do want to keep test lower. I've been cruising on 800 mg/wk for a few months now. I'd like to keep it around 1 gram of gear total. Just trying to figure out which combination would give me my best bang for the buck.

well you could always have your test around 200 with your deca and eq running at 400 each.. will put you at a gram and should be pretty mild on your system while the eq will keep your hunger stoked and gains lean and the deca will help the joints but also contribute to adding on mass

well you could always have your test around 200 with your deca and eq running at 400 each.. will put you at a gram and should be pretty mild on your system while the eq will keep your hunger stoked and gains lean and the deca will help the joints but also contribute to adding on mass

Yeah I'm think I'm going to do something similar to this.

Thanks for all the input.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity