over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Insulin suggestions and advice

And keep glucose tabs or liquid on hand !!! We cannot stress enough that you cannot be too cautious when it comes to slin.

Like i said earlier make sure you have a regular meal no more than 2 hours before you take the slin, and make sure it consists of some simple and complex carbs. You dont want to have low blood sugar when you take the slin.

Then follow the Mike Arnold protocol to the T !!! With the right amount of carbs and the right timing and you should be good.

And keep glucose tabs or liquid on hand !!! We cannot stress enough that you cannot be too cautious when it comes to slin.

Like i said earlier make sure you have a regular meal no more than 2 hours before you take the slin, and make sure it consists of some simple and complex carbs. You dont want to have low blood sugar when you take the slin.

Then follow the Mike Arnold protocol to the T !!! With the right amount of carbs and the right timing and you should be good.

Or sweet tarts.

[langtitle=es]my personal experience[/langtitle]

[lang=es]Hello, I think the big problem and danger of using insulin is that many people want or even use it without being aware of what that means and what can happen but if we do properly moved things will not have any kind of problem but if you do it wrong you can end in death. Anyway I am user of indulina for more than 6 years (not continuously as the use by a certain time and suspend and so on), l used in several ways and I think the more correct is to use it with food 1 hour before train and immediately after completion of the training a second application. I use 10 ui ui before and 10 after. I train an hour after the first application of 10 along with 10 grams of bcaa amino acids and 1 scoop fast carbs while I'm training. Immediately after training using the second application 10 IU of insulin followed by a shaker 50 gram whey prtotein isolate and 2 sccops the fast carbohiudratos. 1 hour later my next meal appropriate diet. This way I do not have any problems, Just remember that the rule is to use 10 grams of carbohydrates per unit of insulin.[/lang]

Last edited:
Yes 10 carbs per iu. I mentioned earlier 1 carb per iu, but that you needed 100 grams carbs per 10iu. Obviously the 1 carb was a typo... my bad.

Yes 10 carbs per iu. I mentioned earlier 1 carb per iu, but that you needed 100 grams carbs per 10iu. Obviously the 1 carb was a typo... my bad.

I caught that. Yeah I always keep some pop tarts in my gym bag and make sure I eat enough carbs. I would rather eat to much then not enough. Thanks for the advice. I've been running slin for 5-6 weeks now. I started just taking it 15 min before breakfast and immediately after my workout but have switched the post workout to pre workout and am loving it.

You can find it if you really want it. I cant find it right now. You can google it and it will come up in a few places.

Yeah thats it with the right timing for Humilin R. 75 minutes between shakes. If you want to add the glycerol monosterate, its better to get the pure vegetable glycerin (liquid)off amazon. I just ordered it, its like $24 with shipping and it will last for at least 6 months.

We were discussing it in another thread a few days ago. Some of the vets swear by it. Its hard to get the right amount of glycerol monosterate in powder form.

Knight! where did you find this stuff, I searched high and low and couldn't find it.
YOU sir are a sweetheart!
Lol. Glad I could help. I just searched "question about insulin" since I remembered the thread title.

For some reason i have trouble searching on here also. I would have posted the link last night for you but i couldnt find it myself. And i knew the exact name of the thread...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131