over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need more reality checks on board..CHALLENGE TO SENIOR MEMBERS

tflexxin

Registered
Being a fairly long time board member here, I see SO many posts from members who need a reality check. Too many obvious newbies doing massive cycles, guys with horrible genetics shoving tons of gear and will never have decent physiques. People who obviously have not put much into training with minimal size using advanced level cycles and SEO's.

We need to see senior board members stepping up and calling this stuff out. You can do it respectfully and offer some education at the same time.

Make this board a truly good experience for both newbies and veterans alike.

I challenge all the board vets to do more. Educate. Call people out. Do it with sincerity, and if some people just don't want to get the picture, then hammer them and make them not want to come back on the board. Let's "top-grade" the members.

I'm not a huge poster. In fact, I've been off the boards for quite some time because I got really sick of reading all the posts from 6'1 205lb guys claiming they can't grow and shoving huge amounts of every known enhancement product in their body, meanwhile those who "know" know that it's because they train like pussies, eat like models, aren't consistent in anything they do. (yes, there are RARE cases where this isn't true, VERY RARE).

So, challenge issued, both to myself and those senior members out there, PROS, ETC.
Let's make this a better board.

Fokker out.......

Also Plex1500, please stop posting pics of you in you yellow banana hammock at the pool. The children are terrified and your body hair clogs the drains daily...:D

Last edited:
Being a fairly long time board member here, I see SO many posts from members who need a reality check. Too many obvious newbies doing massive cycles, guys with horrible genetics shoving tons of gear and will never have decent physiques. People who obviously have not put much into training with minimal size using advanced level cycles and SEO's.

We need to see senior board members stepping up and calling this stuff out. You can do it respectfully and offer some education at the same time.

Make this board a truly good experience for both newbies and veterans alike.

I challenge all the board vets to do more. Educate. Call people out. Do it with sincerity, and if some people just don't want to get the picture, then hammer them and make them not want to come back on the board. Let's "top-grade" the members.

I'm not a huge poster. In fact, I've been off the boards for quite some time because I got really sick of reading all the posts from 6'1 205lb guys claiming they can't grow and shoving huge amounts of every known enhancement product in their body, meanwhile those who "know" know that it's because they train like pussies, eat like models, aren't consistent in anything they do. (yes, there are RARE cases where this isn't true, VERY RARE).

So, challenge issued, both to myself and those senior members out there, PROS, ETC.
Let's make this a better board.

Fokker out.......

Also Plex1500, please stop posting pics of you in you yellow banana hammock at the pool. The children are terrified and your body hair clogs the drains daily...:D

How bout the guys that literally post pics everyday, like you are going to make changes on a daily basis:D............I agree with most of what you said, but if the guys want to blast massive doses, so be it, they will learn eventually.

The board isn't the same as it was ten years ago, but neither is the world. Too many new guys acting like they know everything, and very little comradery like it used to be. I'm glad you are back as you remind me of Tinny and always tell it like it is. This is your old friend, by the way.

while i agree with most of what you have said. getting some one new to learn and grow fist before AS is wishing for a lot in our want it now society. whaen some one says they want to grow i ask them what they has for breakfast and they just look at me funny and want to tell me about their workout or ask about supplements.

while i agree with most of what you have said. getting some one new to learn and grow fist before AS is wishing for a lot in our want it now society. whaen some one says they want to grow i ask them what they has for breakfast and they just look at me funny and want to tell me about their workout or ask about supplements.

Hell, we can try right??

You look like you have been hitting it hard for a long time. You might get a more positive response if you say don't do what I did. Obviously a Republican. Ha.

Good post, tflexxin.

But I'm afraid you need a reality check as well. Young people don't really listen to any of this common sense stuff we talk about. They want it and they want it now.

As alinrep mentioned, the world has changed as well. And we've been young too, remember?

When we started doing 500mg of test for 10 weeks the old timers would complain that we didn't taper off. When we followed Dorian's routines they'd complain that Arnold's volume was the way to go.

Anyhow, you can't fight these things.

Good post, tflexxin.

But I'm afraid you need a reality check as well. Young people don't really listen to any of this common sense stuff we talk about. They want it and they want it now.

As alinrep mentioned, the world has changed as well. And we've been young too, remember?

When we started doing 500mg of test for 10 weeks the old timers would complain that we didn't taper off. When we followed Dorian's routines they'd complain that Arnold's volume was the way to go.

Anyhow, you can't fight these things.

Haha. Yeah, we too fought the system didn't we.

I think you will find what you suggest akin to pissing in the wind.

Most of these young dipshits who are doing these things will not listen, believe me I tried.
They get mad and tell you they KNOW HOW TO TRAIN.
They get all ass-hurt and tell you they KNOW HOW TO EAT!
They've got it all figured out in 2 years, meanwhile Ive been doing this an eternity and still feel lost most days, never quite sure about things. And I think those who are honest will tell you they know a good bit, but what they dont know still far outweights knowledge gained.
I digress, these new breed morons are the future of the sport, yee-fucking-haw!
You wont see many guys training into their late 30's and early 40's anymore thats for sure, they will be all fugged up by late 20's.

Here's an exerpt from one of my favorite turds Mr Bostin Lloyd.

" So Ariella and I have decided that we will be doing a east coast show as well as a west coast show next year around April/may.... Not really to impressed with competitive bodybuilding lately.. in this country at least... these guys in the middle east come in with conditioning thats yet to be seen by US Residents....ive noticed that people on the east coast train alot harder then the west coast but the so called gurus here out east are some of the dumbest fuckers ive come by... hopefully I can bring a combo of knowledge n discipline next time I step onstage... and by the looks of it my hand will still be numb next time I prep.. thank god its my non posing arm... and NOW since I have a goal in mind its game time... "

Yep- he knows it all.
Worst part is a lot of the younger guys LISTEN to him.

What seems to be the average beginner dose?

For me it was 50mg laurabolin
Shots and sten ampules.
I think sten is 100cyp?
I would use a few of each p/w and gained 25lbs in the first three months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of these young dipshits who are doing these things will not listen, believe me I tried.
They've got it all figured out in 2 years, meanwhile Ive been doing this an eternity and still feel lost most days, never quite sure about things. And I think those who are honest will tell you they know a good bit, but what they dont know still far outweights knowledge gained.
You wont see many guys training into their late 30's and early 40's anymore thats for sure, they will be all fugged up by late 20's.

" So Ariella and I have decided that we will be doing a east coast show as well as a west coast show next year around April/may.... Not really to impressed with competitive bodybuilding lately.. in this country at least... these guys in the middle east come in with conditioning thats yet to be seen by US Residents....ive noticed that people on the east coast train alot harder then the west coast but the so called gurus here out east are some of the dumbest fuckers ive come by... hopefully I can bring a combo of knowledge n discipline next time I step onstage... and by the looks of it my hand will still be numb next time I prep.. thank god its my non posing arm... and NOW since I have a goal in mind its game time... "

Yep- he knows it all.

Bostin Lloyd epitomizes what most of the young people entering the sport believe. 22 years old, but know more then the guys who have been training for over 22 years.

I think here we have always been pretty reasonable.
For sure if you listen to most any of the older members.
There are a few radicals out there. Hopefully people still have some common sense and must know taking bottles per week instead of a few ml per week is serious abuse.

I think you will find what you suggest akin to pissing in the wind.

Agreed. I have been in the game since 1984. In my generation, we actually listened to people giving advice and tried it before we gave 50 reasons why it won't work.

The internet lets everyone have an opinion. The problem is not every opinion is worth having. It's not worth sharing when people don't respect those who have come before them.

SB

What seems to be the average beginner dose?

For me it was 50mg laurabolin
Shots and sten ampules.
I think sten is 100cyp?
I would use a few of each p/w and gained 25lbs in the first three months.

My first "real cycle" @ 20 I did 500 mg sustanon redijects a wk and 50 mg anadrol a day and benched 315 10 times weighing 215.

One thing for us old timers is that shit cost so much more back then that we had to rely more on training and nutrition.

My first "real cycle" @ 20 I did 500 mg sustanon redijects a wk and 50 mg anadrol a day and benched 315 10 times weighing 215.

One thing for us old timers is that shit cost so much more back then that we had to rely more on training and nutrition.

That and every tom dick and harry wasnt calling himself a 'domestic source'.
Shit was a lot harder to find, and even harder to gain access to on forums. I can remember needing a thousand quality posts and even then you would have to be considered by the elite and staff of a board. No post whoring your way into sources lists.
Now things are completely different.

Ah, the ones with the 18G needle on them? :eek:

I think the internet and "roid boards" are the reason for people like Bostin Lloyd. he got his "education" about performance enhancing drugs and bodybuilding on the internet just like most young guys do nowadays. They dont have to train for 20 years and experiement and find out what works. they can read about experience on the boards n they think they know what works.
(yet, those are usually same guys that end up looking for holy grail magic supplement and blame every big guy for being on alien igf)
in essence If they hear of guys that are big and are taking big doses... monkey see, moneky do.
-JS

Last edited:
I don't know who Boston Lloyd is....

Yep- he knows it all.

But I agree with what you stated in your post. I have personally seen guys train 6 days per week, NOT eat six meals per day, and then complain that they can't grow. If you mention even those basic ideas...they are upset. Meanwhile I am standing there 65 pounds heavier and they start telling me what THEY do.

Or....

You look like you have been hitting it hard for a long time. You might get a more positive response if you say don't do what I did. Obviously a Republican. Ha.

You could decide what is best for everyone else....like a liberal democrat:)

Darn it Fulton, leave the conservatives alone! Lol I am a libertarian by the way.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear