over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need opinions. 13 weeks out video

Dave, in regards to your reply to Bigheinz.

Do you mean you lie face down on an incline bench and do DB rows? You must pull them low towards your waist to get your xmas tree involved. Am I right?

Exactly. I try to get high up on the bench, preferably with my chest about halfway off the top of the pad. It's right about where I can use the tips of my toes to push off and create a base with my feet on the bench. I pull towards my waist using my elbows and go till I basically can't move my arms anymore.

dave i will be at the arnold expo working at the optimum nutrition booth. come by if you go bro!

Thanks Dave. I train DC too. Maybe I'll try those, especially when my low back is giving me fits from Deads and Squats.

Exactly. I try to get high up on the bench, preferably with my chest about halfway off the top of the pad. It's right about where I can use the tips of my toes to push off and create a base with my feet on the bench. I pull towards my waist using my elbows and go till I basically can't move my arms anymore.

which direction do your palms face or do you switch it up?

I just let them face eachother. Anything else feels awkward. I'm all about ROM on these. The more the better.

I actually think you have a heck of young physique. You stucture and shape remind me of Gooey from this board . You will be fine in time if you decide to stay the course as you progress in your life . I believe you have some real talent and Dante will continue to do good things for you each and every off season. I agree totally with b=boy..just get pealed you will look great. your will change alot in the next 10 -13 weeks ......I have seen guys look great 13 weeks and then look like shit and visa versa......just do your thing .Just have confidence in your package and do your home work.

As time progresses you will just have to see if bbing is all worth it for you. You definately can do well and your success will be your choice .I wish you nothing but the best..

I actually think you have a heck of young physique. You stucture and shape remind me of Gooey from this board . You will be fine in time if you decide to stay the course as you progress in your life . I believe you have some real talent and Dante will continue to do good things for you each and every off season. I agree totally with b=boy..just get pealed you will look great. your will change alot in the next 10 -13 weeks ......I have seen guys look great 13 weeks and then look like shit and visa versa......just do your thing .Just have confidence in your package and do your home work.

As time progresses you will just have to see if bbing is all worth it for you. You definately can do well and your success will be your choice .I wish you nothing but the best..

Thanks. I definitely need to fill out as I get older. Bodybuilding is definitely worth it. Aside from MMA (which is 2nd), I'll never stop bodybuilding. I love to train and I love to eat dead animals and healthy food... so it just works. LOL. I may take 2009 off to accomplish a few things physique wise, school wise, and to get my blue belt in Jiu-Jitsu by the end of next winter. May even consider a few fights.

Goals for the next few years:
1. Go back to school (broke right now, so that's not an immediate option) and get myself a good job
2. Win my class in a few shows
3. Get blue belt, then purple belt in Jits
4. Get into my first amateur fights in MMA

We'll see how it all goes. It's all for fun. I'm not a partier. I know I'll wind up going out with Franco a few times here and there, but I have nothing to do with my life but work, go back to school, love my girlfriend, and get in the craziest shape I possibly can.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws