over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice for my first legit cycle

Tvanross

Newbies
I recently decided to hop on gear Ive been lifting for 4 years now have a good foundation but want to start competing physique and heard that all the pros or on so need so need some advice what would be the best choice some one advised me to take a 8wk cyc of test prop and cyp but I don't know if that's the best choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna need to post some stats. Height, weight, body fat, age. What kind of cycle, cutting or bulking? Diet would help too.

Lots of choices for a 1st cycle. If you're wanting to bulk, it's tough to beat a test/deca/dbol cycle. Here's a basic cycle:

Week 1-10 - Test e or c 500mg/wk (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 1-10: Deca 400-600mg/wk ( pin 200-300mg twice weekly)
Week 1-4, 7-10: Dbol 40-60mg ed

You can see I made it a 10 week cycle, too.

Also, you may want to have an anti-e or ai on-hand as well as some caber if you experience any ed from the deca.

Hope that helps!

5 11'' 177 10 % bf I'm tryin to go for a lean bulk hopefully but on like 20 lbs of solid lean muscle

Lots of choices for a 1st cycle. If you're wanting to bulk, it's tough to beat a test/deca/dbol cycle. Here's a basic cycle:

Week 1-10 - Test e or c 500mg/wk (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 1-10: Deca 400-600mg/wk ( pin 200-300mg twice weekly)
Week 1-4, 7-10: Dbol 40-60mg ed

You can see I made it a 10 week cycle, too.

Also, you may want to have an anti-e or ai on-hand as well as some caber if you experience any ed from the deca.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the insight I was told to do 4 weeks of cyp n 4 weeks of prop you think that would be a bad idea

I would stick with the cyp. The PIP from prop gets to me after a few weeks. But that is just me. Plus you pin less and there aren't any other short esther stuff being ran.

Thanks for the insight I was told to do 4 weeks of cyp n 4 weeks of prop you think that would be a bad idea

Test is test for the most part. I don't see any harm, but I just prefer the long-acting esthers. You'll have to pin more w/ prop - ed or eod.

As a side note, you can also pin test e or c ed or eod as well. I've been using test e eod and have been seeing good results and less sides.

10 weeks is a really short time...flies by.

think 20 weeks.

and then be prepared to be on for a loooong time...usually what happens.:)

have fun.

So you guys figure the safest way to do it would be to just take the cyp and I been hearin alot about losing the gains when u get off too but I should be good with pct right ?

Nothing wrong with test only with pct. You can make great gains with this. Long esters equals less injections which is nice if you are new to injecting. Also yes you will lose some gains and there is a lot you can do to keep your gains when coming off.

What could I do to keep all of the gains when I come off

There is no reason why you need more then 250 MG of Test for your first cycle.

I dont get the first timers using multiple compounds. I guarantee you will get good results from a test only cycle with pct as others have suggested. Besides, if you add compounds slowly you can tell how each one affects your body. That is the scientist in me I guess. But if you start with multiple ones, if something to go wrong you couldnt tell what was causing it. Makes sense?

My first cycle it was test only and made good gains, next cycle was with deca then tried test and tren which didnt like etc. Point is go one at a time.

I dont get the first timers using multiple compounds. I guarantee you will get good results from a test only cycle with pct as others have suggested. Besides, if you add compounds slowly you can tell how each one affects your body. That is the scientist in me I guess. But if you start with multiple ones, if something to go wrong you couldnt tell what was causing it. Makes sense?

My first cycle it was test only and made good gains, next cycle was with deca then tried test and tren which didnt like etc. Point is go one at a time.

So what did you do like a 10 wk cycle of just test n how much gains did you make if u don't mind me askin

So what did you do like a 10 wk cycle of just test n how much gains did you make if u don't mind me askin

I gained about 20lbs out of it. it wasnt very complicated 14 weeks of test e. plus pct and ais etc. I feel like 10 weeks is too short for an injectible cycle. Felt the most or gained the most out of it later part of the cycle. Shortest I do is 12 weeks but majority of the time 14 weeks.

My point is start with a basic test.

Pesty is on point (as usual)

Start as conservative as possible and only increase dose/add additional compounds as needed due to hitting a plateau.

Conservative is safest/smartest

Thanks guys that's what I'm gonna probably stick with seems to make sense

250mg will give you decent gains, no question. But 500mg/wk worked very well for my 1st cycle without any bad sides. You should read Big Al's Growth Principles for Beginners. It's a sticky a the top of the page.

Here's a portion of it:

GEAR
You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d

It really depends on your goals and how you respond to gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131