over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some advice for the wife

thejefe

Registered
Alright my wife is looking for a supplement etc. for energy throughout the day . She has been dying to take this plexus garbage so thankfully after reading her the ingredients she realizes that it is trash in a bottle lol. What do you guys suggest would eb good for he I recommended b12 shots but of course she don't want any shots . Ps she has a low thyroid also and she is on meds for that so don't wanna put her on anything that could mess with her thyroid at all .

my wife loves the energy that test gives her. she cycles on n off test prop. she doesn't work out, rarely exercises but she loves the energy from test (and the orgasms, I am kinda partial to that benefit too:))
-JS

B-Complex, Green Tea Extract, Guarana, Siberian Ginseng, Huperzine A etc.

Unless ur actually B Vit deficient, I don't think u get much of a boost from the shots. I never did.

I have seen women have great results with cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp-6, energy, weight loss, improved skin, increased muscle....

tons of stimulate options...

Cjc no dac + ipamorelin is great for women. GHRP6 and 2 causes water retention so it's not as good.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good old fashion cup of strong coffee or a sugar free Rockstar gives me a good afternoon boost.

Got a somewhat similar issue with my wife. She is "post menopausal" (sp?), but looks like she's maybe in her early 40's. She was taking Estrotest until they took it off the market. (Estrogen and a little bit of methyltestosterone). However, since they took that off the market, her energy, and sex drive have dropped way off. (Obviously I care about both!). Also, she has more trouble with her weight, and keeping some muscle tone, even working out.

We do gh. If I could get some test to go thru a sub-Q syringe (maybe diluted with sterile saline), what would be a reasonable dose for her?

Got a somewhat similar issue with my wife. She is "post menopausal" (sp?), but looks like she's maybe in her early 40's. She was taking Estrotest until they took it off the market. (Estrogen and a little bit of methyltestosterone). However, since they took that off the market, her energy, and sex drive have dropped way off. (Obviously I care about both!). Also, she has more trouble with her weight, and keeping some muscle tone, even working out.

We do gh. If I could get some test to go thru a sub-Q syringe (maybe diluted with sterile saline), what would be a reasonable dose for her?

everyone is different of course, but my wife does 10mg prop 3 times a week. she runs that 6-8 weeks then comes off for prob 8 weeks. she handles it very well. no sides really besides more energy, more sex drive, bigger orgasms...
a woman using test is not for everyone, but it has energy and sexual benefits that are worth a try in my opinion. women need such SMALL doses. like 5mg mwf of prop would prob give good benefits and lil to zero sides. not pushing it but just saying. my wife LOVES it.
edit: and my wife is a soft very feminine female. not lean not masculine in faced in anyway. there is use and abuse. with all things.
-JS

Last edited:

everyone is different of course, but my wife does 10mg prop 3 times a week. she runs that 6-8 weeks then comes off for prob 8 weeks. she handles it very well. no sides really besides more energy, more sex drive, bigger orgasms...
a woman using test is not for everyone, but it has energy and sexual benefits that are worth a try in my opinion. women need such SMALL doses. like 5mg mwf of prop would prob give good benefits and lil to zero sides. not pushing it but just saying. my wife LOVES it.
edit: and my wife is a soft very feminine female. not lean not masculine in faced in anyway. there is use and abuse. with all things.
-JS

Chuck I think JS's recommendation could be fantastic for your wife. But as JS states test is not for everyone and you would have to be extra careful. This is not something to be taken lightly and I would never usually recommend it. But if she was 100% in agreement it could be good. I would use the smallest amount possible to access best. Literally 2 mg test p eod and slowly build up.

Cjc no dac + ipamorelin is great for women. GHRP6 and 2 causes water retention so it's not as good.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am putting Barbie on cjc no dac and Ipam very soon :)

what exactly is that Eliva ? Can you buy all this together or do you need it seperatly ?

Just a list of supplements that could be useful. I didn't mean to try everyone but one at a time would be good to see if they made a difference.

B-Complex is good for energy in general as well as nervous system health and 1001 other things.

Green Tea Extract contains small doses of caffeine, theobromine and theophylline which can lead to increased energy. Theanine is also found in green tea which helps balance the nervous system. It is a great fat loss aid to as well being great for overall health.

Guarana contains a lot of caffeine... its seeds contain about twice the concentration of caffeine found in coffee beans. It's a great supplement for increased energy.

Siberian Ginseng... a great adaptogen and a great source of long acting energy for some.

Huperzine A... no real scientific date showing increased energy. But since starting this it gives a massive boost in mental clarity and alertness.

They were just a few suggestions but there are tonnes more such as L-Tyrosine, Bitter Orange, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Gotu Kola, CoQ10 etc.

I've ran Mod GRF1 and GHRP2 and 6 before from several and I mean several different companies. I can honestly say that some of the worst lethargy that I've experienced in my life came from this combo, albeit it was a transient effect. After awhile it wasn't horribly unpleasant, but I certainly never gained any sort of energy from it.

Truenutrition.com has a supplement called "BCAA Boost", that has several ingredients that Elv listed in it along with a mild dose of caffeine anhydrous. I take 1 scoop every morning and I've been adding a scoop to my intra workout. It's a fantastic little boost and has totally replaced my need for coffee in the AM.

I've ran Mod GRF1 and GHRP2 and 6 before from several and I mean several different companies. I can honestly say that some of the worst lethargy that I've experienced in my life came from this combo, albeit it was a transient effect. After awhile it wasn't horribly unpleasant, but I certainly never gained any sort of energy from it.

Truenutrition.com has a supplement called "BCAA Boost", that has several ingredients that Elv listed in it along with a mild dose of caffeine anhydrous. I take 1 scoop every morning and I've been adding a scoop to my intra workout. It's a fantastic little boost and has totally replaced my need for coffee in the AM.

Yeah you don't use a GHRH/GHRP combo for energy! They increase GH so much that the tiredness for many will be really bad. Everyone responds differently though and many get lots of energy from the combo. But generally I would list a GHRP/GHRH combo as one of the best things to lower your energy levels! I don't know what is he that BCAA boost product but it should be good as BCAA's are also good for energy too.

Thanks for the tips guys. We might let her try test prop like 1 or maybe 2 mg eod and see how that goes. Should she cycle this? Like maybe 4 week on, 4 weeks off? Gals don't produce much test naturally, so not sure if they have the same issues we do with suppression and need for cycling?

Been at this a long time, but never really dealt with AAS for women issues! She did pretty good on the estratest. I think I saw something about maybe they were putting it back on the market. Methyl would not be something any of us would want to take, but the amount in it for women was tiny. She does take estrogen tabs now, but nothing for the test side. Obviously have to keep anything very minimal. She tried some low doses Var for a month or so, but didn't see much effect, and we don't want to get her doses up to much.

my mom is well past menopause and I helped her with hrt when she was interested, not black market stuff, real deal through her endo.

she went with bioidentical hormone mix that she had made at a compounding pharmacy I stressed the importance of a little test to her and keeping estrogen on the low side.

she used it for awhile but stopped and pretty suredid not continue.

she has austioporosis and arthritis. docs wanted her on a bunch of nasty drugs but she wouldn't do that,we are addressing thebone degeneration through supps and weight training.

she loves a topical version of resveratrol,curcumin and pterostilbene. the first time using it dropped 8lbs with no other changes and always felt great, she also look amazing,like healthy youngglow to her skin.

tried the inject curc but she didn't like the pain from inject, though just 33mgs gave her total apin relief for 7-10 days.

the topical works well after about 2 weeks.

she also takes:
inject SOD/glutathione?b12/complex
idbenone/rhodilia/grapeseedextract
cisuss
calcium
mag tuarate
a whole bunch of the basicvits.

tons of energy, lifts weights, swims, worksfull time, dose the occasion triathelon and is in better shapein her 60s then in her 30s...

I drink a couple of cups of coffee during the day. It gives me energy plus suppresses my appetite a little bit. Good for summer time when I diet.

-JS

Why prop might I ask? My wife has been considering doing this with enanthate and was wondering your thoughts on this?

Why prop might I ask? My wife has been considering doing this with enanthate and was wondering your thoughts on this?

has todo with side effects.

there is noway to know how awoman or anyone will react to gear sicne side effect for women can be more serious and some permanent you use the shortest ester possible so if there is an issue it clears the system rapidly.

tne
ace
prop
in that order are you most rapid acting. tne is the only one giving you afull dose per mg and provides more nerve excition. tne in oil would be a great choice too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131