advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice from the wise (relationship)

Let's say I go through her phone and there's nothing sexual? What is unacceptable? Old pictures with ex's? Texts with ex's? I can't put a finger on what she thinks I'll blow up over if it isn't sexually related.

Only you can determine that...there is no code written saying this is acceptable and this is not. Again, like i said only good could come out after you go through things together.

You go through her phone, nothing sexually inappropriate with an ex but she is still conversing with her ex. Is that acceptable in your relationship? Is it ok for you to keep in touch with ex's? It sounds like you have not laid those ground rules down with each other. If you have you would not be asking these "what is right and what is wrong" stuff.

Mentalfllex gave some great advice mate.

This behavior is incredibly sketchy and you have a right to question, i can only tell you from my own experiences, a few years ago i was in a bad place and hate to admit I was that "other" guy to many girls and believe me mate the amount of shit some girls will hide is unbelievable...

I would be sitting with a girl and she would get a text from her bf , read it and continue on a date with me. Now i am NOT saying that your gf is doing this but if you have a concern she should be able to sit down and go through it with you to put your mind at rest.

REALLY think about what mentalflex said here ok.

WALK AWAY

walk away man, it will be much more difficult the more time and STUFF you create togeather. I listen to my gut on everything now because of relationships. if it dosnt feel right or you get wierd vibes about a situation or issue, that is your body and (spiritual energy) telling you to feel that way for a reason. to protect you!

You are in a bad spot, but you need to find out whats on the phone no matter what. Its gonna eat at you if you dont.

Im speaking from experience bro. I was dating the sweetest girl who would never do anything, at least thats what everyone would have thought. I went through her phone and i found texts she had with an ex. It was nothing too bad and they obviously werent hooking up but she still lied to me.

I just payed attention when she would unlock her iphone and i figured out what the code was. Try that but at this point she is probably not gonna unlock it in front of you...

You are in a bad spot, but you need to find out whats on the phone no matter what. Its gonna eat at you if you dont.

Im speaking from experience bro. I was dating the sweetest girl who would never do anything, at least thats what everyone would have thought. I went through her phone and i found texts she had with an ex. It was nothing too bad and they obviously werent hooking up but she still lied to me.

I just payed attention when she would unlock her iphone and i figured out what the code was. Try that but at this point she is probably not gonna unlock it in front of you...

at this point, she's deleted all sensitive material and changed all guy names to girl names in her phonebook.

at this point, she's deleted all sensitive material and changed all guy names to girl names in her phonebook.

Lmfao!! No I've been at work since 6am, went to bed without a hitch. She doesn't even know I'm about to bring it up when ever I actually get the chance.

At this point I'm not gonna sneak through her phone, I'm gonna ask and if she isn't on the same page then it's done that simple

Try to install a keylogger on her computer...
I wouldn't trust a woman who hides her Phone!

pardon me for saying this:

you're g/f is full of s***

if you can't see her phone, there's something to hide, and you shouldn't be with her.

i'm getting enraged even reading this. if that was my relationship, it would have been done real fast.

Last edited:
Hey man it seems the whole situation is renting a lot of space in your head. A relationship without trust sucks. I got to the point where I said I'm getting to old for this shit and after many relationships, some good,some bad and some pain I've been lucky enough to find a great woman. Just lay it out bro, like adults. If she's for real she'll understand. If not and if she's going to stress you out this much just move on. Life's too short and there are so many girls out there. Relationship pain is temporary unless you choose to prolong it. At this point I would definitely have my suspicions and I would tell her why and how we are going to fix this. Just keep your head up bro and don't let anyone dictate your feelings.

I agree 100%. In one of my earlier posts i said she was probably already trying to cover her tracks since he had already confronted her.

It went exactly how I predicted. We discussed for an hour "if there's nothing on your phone just let me see it" "there's nothing on my phone so you don't need to". Then "ok well I hope it was worth it" and the end lol

Subscribed. This is as good as tv ;). So did you get to look thru her phone?

It went exactly how I predicted. We discussed for an hour "if there's nothing on your phone just let me see it" "there's nothing on my phone so you don't need to". Then "ok well I hope it was worth it" and the end lol
Soooo what did you gain from the discussion? What was the end result? When you say "the end" you mean...?

lol how'd she take getting dumped?

hope she doesn't falsely accuse you of raping her or abusing her kid.

Good for you! Now the next step is don't take her back no matter what she does

Good for you! Now the next step is don't take her back no matter what she does

yep she'll be cleaning that phone out to finally let you see it and then go right back into the same pattern or she'll buy a throw away to use.

yep she'll be cleaning that phone out to finally let you see it and then go right back into the same pattern or she'll buy a throw away to use.

Guys I'm not stupid lol. Obviously now showing me her phone has no merit. Were done, she couldn't show me her phone now if she wanted to.

If you had to come on a bodybuilding board and ask for advice you already knew the situation is F-ed up beyond repair. Glad you walked away man. Forget she ever existed and avoid her like she's an Ebola virus lol :cool:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner