YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice from the wise (relationship)

Gotta give you credit bro. We all no how hard it is, thats why we all chimed in with advice, we have all been there.

Yesterday you seemed lost, but you did what needed to be done !!!

You did the right thing man........She already disrespected you by not letting you see the phone. you did the right thing walking away. and DO NOT take her back. if you do she will never respect you. one day, when she's still a single mom in her late thirties she will be kicking herself for how she pissed on "a good guy"
fuck her

Hate to be "that dick" here at this moment, but something tells me if she comes back or calls him at 2am to get some ass, me thinks he'll let her in and start this mess all over again.

it's hard not to put the vag on a pedistall sometimes :D

I do hope I am wrong for OP's sake.

Chip

Guys I'm not stupid lol. Obviously now showing me her phone has no merit. Were done, she couldn't show me her phone now if she wanted to.

Kudos to you! Now go live the life you want!!!! :headbang:

Hate to be "that dick" here at this moment, but something tells me if she comes back or calls him at 2am to get some ass, me thinks he'll let her in and start this mess all over again.

Chip

Hopefully, at 24 years old, he realizes this is not the end but a fresh start to go out and enjoy life. re-read what Mental wrote in this thread and realize this isn't the type of relationship you want to be in. Go smash some tail bro!!!!

Chip

I work 70+ hours a week, if she texted me at 2am I'm not even turning over, if she hit me up in between 9-10 before bed time it would be tempting lol but no kissing, or eye contact haha

I work 70+ hours a week, if she texted me at 2am I'm not even turning over, if she hit me up in between 9-10 before bed time it would be tempting lol but no kissing, or eye contact haha

man whore lol

Just stay strong and stick to your guns. We all gave advice because we have all been shit on once or twice, thats life.

When she does call for that booty call, and she will, just shut her down. Nothing mind fucks a girl more than rejection. And at this point you owe her a good mind fucking. When she calls or texts just say you are busy, not interested !!!

Its DONE now - no more talking about it or even thinking about it. Be polite - and nice but don't engage her in any lengthy conversation. If she needs to get things from your house allow her and if she tried to bring things up ignore her.

Remember this - assuming you weren't cheating on someone - you were single when you met her. Now you know a trait that you don't like in a woman and will be able to recognize it easier.

This right here should answer your question. You have only been with her 11 months and you have seen this type of behavior from her. In my opinion this is not a good relationship, so you should not be disappointed if it ends.

I would demand the phone, and whatever happens, happens...

You calling her work for her to fix things? What is she a child?

If she would leave you for something as harmless as demanding to see the phone, then she doesn't sound like the kind of person worth pursuing. Obviously, if she cares more about you looking at a damn phone than your relationshop, it's not much of a relatiponship anyway.

Also--and this next part I am very passionate about--you better make up your mind right now what you're going to do, as you are fucking with the heart & mind of an 11 month old child who has known you since she was 3 months old. The longer this relationship goes on, the more potential harm the child will suffer when the relationship ends. It would be much more injurious if you waited until she was like 2 years old than ending it now. That would cause severe harm to the child...and guess what, it would be YOUR fault because you didn't deal with shit when you had the opportunity.

Whenever there are kids involved, it's no longer about yourself. You need to put the child first regardless of whether they belong to you or not. Sorry to say it, but the child's well being is more important than yours...and neither did the child ask for you to come into her life, so you better figure out your shit quick.

Personally, I think it is IDIOTIC for any mother/father to bring another parental figure into the home until you are either 1) Married or 2) Been together a long time and have stable relaionship with the intention of marriage

The fact this woman let you move into her home when her baby was only 3 months old is absolutely fucked and shows you right up front she is either not capable of prioritizing the wellbeing of her child or two, that she willingly places her own desires first. Good parents don't allow any type of strong bond to form between their significant other and their child unless both people are confident the relationship is moving towards marriage and even then, interaction between the child and significant other usually progresses very slowly, thereby minimizing potential risk to the child in the event of a break-up.

Not only is it extremely irresponsible and careless to thrust yourself into a child's life during a new relationship, but to do so when you already know there are glaring problems in the relationship. Well, that's is a clear sign that neither adult has the child's best interests at heart.

If she would leave you for something as harmless as demanding to see the phone, then she doesn't sound like the kind of person worth pursuing. Obviously, if she cares more about you looking at a damn phone than your relationshop, it's not much of a relatiponship anyway.

Also--and this next part I am very passionate about--you better make up your mind right now what you're going to do, as you are fucking with the heart & mind of an 11 month old child who has known you since she was 3 months old. The longer this relationship goes on, the more potential harm the child will suffer when the relationship ends. It would be much more injurious if you waited until she was like 2 years old than ending it now. That would cause severe harm to the child...and guess what, it would be YOUR fault because you didn't deal with shit when you had the opportunity.

Whenever there are kids involved, it's no longer about yourself. You need to put the child first regardless of whether they belong to you or not. Sorry to say it, but the child's well being is more important than yours...and neither did the child ask for you to come into her life, so you better figure out your shit quick.

Personally, I think it is IDIOTIC for any mother/father to bring another parental figure into the home until you are either 1) Married or 2) Been together a long time and have stable relaionship with the intention of marriage

The fact this woman let you move into her home when her baby was only 3 months old is absolutely fucked and shows you right up front she is either not capable of prioritizing the wellbeing of her child or two, that she willingly places her own desires first. Good parents don't allow any type of strong bond to form between their significant other and their child unless both people are confident the relationship is moving towards marriage and even then, interaction between the child and significant other usually progresses very slowly, thereby minimizing potential risk to the child in the event of a break-up.

Not only is it extremely irresponsible and careless to thrust yourself into a child's life during a new relationship, but to do so when you already know there are glaring problems in the relationship. Well, that's is a clear sign that neither adult has the child's best interests at heart.

TRUTH..Shit like this is whats wrongs with kids today.. No father figure and instead they have had 12 semi fathers by the time they are 18.. In the past when I dated women with kids I would decline to even meet their kids until it became obvious our relationship was going somewhere.. which might I add NEVER happened

tempting, maybe, but just remember to stop and think..."who else might have been stirring the skunk guts before you?"

tempting, maybe, but just remember to stop and think..."who else might have been stirring the skunk guts before you?"

Ur nasty bro lol. But you should stay away from it at all costs. Like i said earlier it will drive her nuts and make her want you more if you deny her.

And once you are with a new broad who is 10 times better than her you will be laughing about how stupid your ex is.

Way to use your brain and not your heart. It's really hard to tell your heart to stfu, but usually it works out well when you do. Good job.

Sorry you're going through this man. I'm going through something very similar. That empty feeling you get when its over is one of the worst feelings ever.

don't touch her again bro.. don't even meet with her. I can almost guarantee you she will be setting you up for a false accusation/trying to fake another pregnancy from you.

women do this shit. a man got sentenced to 20 years in prison for rape and he didn't even touch the girl.. no evidence whatsoever.

if you have sex with her, or even touch her, you are literally risking the rest of your life.

Regardless of whether or not she was cheating on you behind your back. The main thing is, it appears that "she's just not that into you". You already had that worked out when you said that if it came to an ultimatum she'd be quite willing to walk away.

It doesn't necessarily have to be anyone's fault. But you obviously weren't happy with the situation, so it's for the best that you pulled the pin. Put it down to a life experience and find someone else.

I'm not saying trust nobody, but when someone is acting sneaky or shady, it's because they are doing something sneaky or shady

This is TRUTH. I have had my fiance question me about numerous things and I always tell her the same thing, my phone is never locked and always on a table in plain view and she has my email password and it is usually open on my lap top, anyway. If you have nothing to hide then you won't act sketchy.

Tell this girl to kick rocks man. If she would walk out that quick, let her. Theres obviously something going on, be it physical or not, why wait around to find out? Ask her about it, if it comes to the point of see the phone or leave, open the door for her

Exactly.. Spot on. If she's still with you, that's a clue that maybe you're the one in charge here. You have something she wants, else she would have left already.

To add, there's definitely something going on whether it's physical or not. Either way, this will eat at you till you blow up, causing you to lose your cool and act out of character. Do not take others advice to go through her phone, unless you're that type of person. You don't seem to be that type of person, and would be out of character... Causing you to later lament breaking your moral esteem due to someone else's bad habits. Don't do this.

This is causing you distress, my friend. The reality is it's not her demoralizing you... It's yourself. By not addressing this situation, you're allowing someone to continue with a bad habit. This is called "Enabling".

Be ready to pack her bags for her. And remember to smile as you hold open the door... Or just lay down and let her roll right over your good will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear