over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice on proper PCT

Vatattedlifter

Newbies
I'm getting ready to come off of my cycle of 200mg of Test Prop. and 600mg of Tren Ace. I have been doing eod injections. I also have ran 12.5mg of aromasin ed. I would like to know what my best options for a proper pct off this would be. Thanks for the help.

How long has your current cycle been? And are you gonna true PCT are gonna cruise and then blast again.?

How long has your current cycle been? And are you gonna true PCT are gonna cruise and then blast again.?

Cycle was 12 weeks and I planned on doing a true pct take about two months of of gear then start a nice bulk cycle

Cycle was 12 weeks and I planned on doing a true pct take about two months of of gear then start a nice bulk cycle

Some say you time off should equal time on, not including your pct. Your body needs time to fully recover (as much as possible). If you don't recover, then the pct was useless. Not telling you what to do, but if you only wanted to take 8 weeks off, I would cruise on 150-200mgs test then go right into a good blast, then pct after that if you want. I really don't know what your goals and future plans are, so it is hard to give you the best advise.

What's this PCT you speak of? :D

Seriously, back when I used to do post-cycle therapy it was pretty old school, but it worked good. HCG, clomid and nolv got the show started again. There are a lot of different protocols out there. I think I started out with 1,000iu's of HCG the 1st week and then dropped it down to 500/wk for the remaining time. Took 50mg clomid ed alongside 25mg ed of nolv. I think I ran my pct 6-8 weeks? I'm sure there are better ways of doing it these days, but like I said it worked for me. Nowadays I use 250iu's/wk of HCG while on 365.

there are those of us that say pct is a waste of time and actually prolongs recovery

Some say you time off should equal time on, not including your pct. Your body needs time to fully recover (as much as possible). If you don't recover, then the pct was useless. Not telling you what to do, but if you only wanted to take 8 weeks off, I would cruise on 150-200mgs test then go right into a good blast, then pct after that if you want. I really don't know what your goals and future plans are, so it is hard to give you the best advise.

I'm not one to steer away from good advice at all. That makes good sense. My goals are to one day step on stage and compete. I just am stuck in that phase of never thinking I'm big enough. I'm 5'11 and right now I'm 205. The leanest I've ever been but I wouldn't call my self shredded. I ideally would like to put on a good 25-30 lbs before I compete. I've done 2 prior cycles before this one but never had good advice and got a lot of mixed ideas from good friends. I've never tried to coast before so if you could explain that a little more I would appreciate that. Do you reccomed doing that instead of coming off all together? How long is too long before coming off completely. My stack I was planning on running for my bulk was going to be test e, npp, eq and I was wanting to try igflr3.

PCT protocal

150mg clomid 40mg nolv 500mcg hcg days 1-3, 1 week after last test prop shot.
100 mg clomid ed 30 mg nolv ed days 4-7
50 mg clomid ed 20 mg nolv ed 500 mcg 2 times a week hcg week 2
50 mg clomid ed 20 mg nolv ed 500 mcg hcg middle of week week 3
25 mg clomid ed 10 mg nolv ed 500 mcg hcg middle of week week 4
25 mg clomid ed 10 mg nolv ed week 5
25 mg climid ed week 6

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics