over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some advice.

plottblooded

Newbies
Did a prohormone and loved it. A few weeks after my PCT I cut over 20lbs and then switched gyms because I was tired of my old gym not taking care of equipment. I switched to golds, lost all drive to workout, and have been very irritable. So I went to the doctor and did some tests. All my blood work was great but I was diagnosed with insomnia and slight sleep apnea. I have been eating like shit not workout, have no drive, and wont see my doctor until next week. What should I do? I was going to do a cycle of Test E and dbol but I dont know if I can even drag my ass to the gym. Any ideas of what I should do or not do?

What were your Test levels and Estro levels. Don't believe doctors when they say everything is great. Your test could be at 310 ng/dl and they will say you are in range, when in fact that is shit.

First, you should answer Maine's question.

Second, you should not go back on steroids. You're lethargic, have no drive to work out, are eating poorly, and can't sleep. That does not sound like a good situation to be in when you decide to throw your hormones out of whack again. You need to find out why you're feeling the way you are and correct that before thinking about anabolics again. It sounds like after your last cycle perhaps you didn't return to complete homeostasis, in which case you need to work on getting there. If you didn't feel one way before taking steroids and now feel that way after coming off, something may have gone wrong during the "coming off" portion. Go get bloodwork and keep the results.

GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE GYM! DON'T DO ANY AAS.. Once you start training consistently you will feel alot better, once you've been consistent with diet training and rest then you can change from clark kent to superman

Not sure

I don't have the estrogen and test levels but I will see if I can get them. The doc just said everything looked good except for my sleep,

I don't have the estrogen and test levels but I will see if I can get them. The doc just said everything looked good except for my sleep,

If your doc didn't give you a copy of your bloodworm, start by getting a new doc...

Did a prohormone and loved it. A few weeks after my PCT I cut over 20lbs and then switched gyms because I was tired of my old gym not taking care of equipment. I switched to golds, lost all drive to workout, and have been very irritable. So I went to the doctor and did some tests. All my blood work was great but I was diagnosed with insomnia and slight sleep apnea. I have been eating like shit not workout, have no drive, and wont see my doctor until next week. What should I do? I was going to do a cycle of Test E and dbol but I dont know if I can even drag my ass to the gym. Any ideas of what I should do or not do?

Cmon dude, man up. First off, wtf is a pro hormone? Do u need a pct for that? I have no idea. Insomnia? Really? Try runnin tren for a year straight with no effin sleep then u can complain about not being able to sleep. Take an ambien or somethin. No drive to go to the gym? I've had the flu for a over a week. Did I miss a day at the gym. Eff no. Just had an awesome back day finished up at 10 tonight after workin 12 hours. So here's what u do, get off ur ass tomorrow and go to the gym and then eat a lot of food. Oh and welcome to Pro Muscle.

Cmon dude, man up. First off, wtf is a pro hormone? Do u need a pct for that? I have no idea. Insomnia? Really? Try runnin tren for a year straight with no effin sleep then u can complain about not being able to sleep. Take an ambien or somethin. No drive to go to the gym? I've had the flu for a over a week. Did I miss a day at the gym. Eff no. Just had an awesome back day finished up at 10 tonight after workin 12 hours. So here's what u do, get off ur ass tomorrow and go to the gym and then eat a lot of food. Oh and welcome to Pro Muscle.

i couldnt have said it better if i tried! and yes, welcome :D

Last edited:

Fuckkk bro tren for a year straight!?!?! That mustve been a good year I fuckin love tren lol

LOl....... Dont sugar coat it! Tell him how you really feel!

I was thinking the same thing. At leasy this is what I tell myself when Im tired and unmotivated. You get out of anything what you put into it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131