over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some advise for next cycle!

Carnage_Barbarian666

Newbies
I have ran 3 cycles two cycles of just test and one cycle with test and deca. I want to do my next cycle of test e, d-bol, and growth hormone. I need help looking for a good set up for this. I am wanting to do a year long cycle at least with test. I will start my dose of test e at 500 for 2 weeks. Liquid Dbol 1ml a day for 4 weeks growth hormone til i run out of money ( at this time I only have 4 vials of 20 iu each. What would be a good length cycle with gh? And can anyone give me a site where I can get info about clen? The purpose of this cycle is to weigh up to 210 by next febuary. Current weight is 177.

Year long cycle??? I would advise you to at least take 6-8 week breaks in between, cruising on test at 100mgs weekly during that time or else there's a good chance you could do damage to your organs. No bs, I'm a testimony to what high doses of aas for long periods of time can do to you. As far as gh goes, you can run it for a year straight as long as you're being practical. By that I mean 1-3ius a day.

Gh is a minimum of 6 months IMHO . Plus the amount your gonna spend and then take a chance of getting something that is super low dose or fake

Last edited:
GHRP is a good option.

I know that it feels cheap because it's readily available, but it actually has several advantages over hGH.

Someday soon, GHRP may be banned or become less accessible. After that people will truly begin to assess the value of this compound. Oh it's a good one.

You're all over the place....

If you wanna gain 33lbs that will have more to do with eating enough extra calories and lifting right than any of the drugs.

I've had better results with ghrp2 cjc no dac at 100- 200mcg of each 2 to 3x a day than i did with the chinese or ugl GH. you can pretty much run that until you run out of money, the stuf is very cost effective compared to gh.

Dbol deca and test is a classic.

I prefer 250mg test a week, with 250 deca and 250 equipose a week.
Try that for 12 weeks. Throw the dbol in after your last shot of oils, and run it for 4 weeks at 20-50mg a day then run your pct. If your diet and training is in check you will blow up.

edit since you have the gh, run that first 2 iu am 2 iu before bed, then just replace those shots with ghrp2/cjc no dac at 100-200 mcg .

Last edited:
All you talked about is your cycle and didn't mention anything about diet or training.

Get diet and training tuned in first that's just my opinion.

I have ran 3 cycles two cycles of just test and one cycle with test and deca. I want to do my next cycle of test e, d-bol, and growth hormone. I need help looking for a good set up for this. I am wanting to do a year long cycle at least with test. I will start my dose of test e at 500 for 2 weeks. Liquid Dbol 1ml a day for 4 weeks growth hormone til i run out of money ( at this time I only have 4 vials of 20 iu each. What would be a good length cycle with gh? And can anyone give me a site where I can get info about clen? The purpose of this cycle is to weigh up to 210 by next febuary. Current weight is 177.

I would personally save more money and stack up more hgh before u even start the bottles u have now...also I would run npp or masteron to keep you tight...dbol and test e are big on water retention...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws