over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some clarification on slin

kalou23

Newbies
Just heard about it from a buddy how do you take it whats the general dosage and how long should you take it during a cycle.....

Everyone is different. I personally hit 15iu right away in the morning with 100g carbs and then another 15iu pre-workout. Tried doing the post workout, but wasn't getting the results I am getting right now. I also hit my growth pre workout as well.

Just heard about it from a buddy how do you take it whats the general dosage and how long should you take it during a cycle.....

Their is a whole lot more to it than that , the best thing to do is to adjust the insulin to your food rather than try to adjust your food to your slin dose.

What kind of insulin are you planning to run

Their is a whole lot more to it than that , the best thing to do is to adjust the insulin to your food rather than try to adjust your food to your slin dose.

What kind of insulin are you planning to run

be honest i got no idea i hadnt heard much about it until my boy mentioned it then i saw some discussions about it on here pretty much im new to the whole thing ive ran a few cycles saw some serious results went from 180 to 220 and have kept it all but i wuna get the most out my gear

Everyone is different. I personally hit 15iu right away in the morning with 100g carbs and then another 15iu pre-workout. Tried doing the post workout, but wasn't getting the results I am getting right now. I also hit my growth pre workout as well.

This is an advanced strategy and if your buddy just told you about it OP, you shouldn't try preworkout. Could wind up dead. Please do a lot of reading.

read read read and then read some more.take your time making this decision bro.knowledge is power.peace

read read read and then read some more.take your time making this decision bro.knowledge is power.peace

agreed. Insulin isnt something anyone without a full understanding of it should even consider using.

Get yourself familiar before taking the plunge. Used correctly with the proper precautions, its safe.

If you dont know what youre doing, and arent following proper protocol, you can fall into a coma from insulin shock (blood glucose bottoming out), and possibly die.

I know many Type 1 diabetics have seen first hand how nasty insulin shock is. Its because of this, that i would NEVER consider using slin preworkout. Certainly not at any real dose or without a glucometer and large gatorade next to me. I weigh risk vs reward, and the risk out weighs the reward IMO (taken pre-workout).

That being said, Ive taken insulin many times. Only used it in the AM or post work out where i had the ability to closely monitor blood glucose and get proper nutrition on schedule

Bro ..please take the time to research the many many threads we have here about slin....there is also some good info over at ugbodybuilding.com about it. Slin is nothing to play with....YOU COULD DIE!! Plain and simple...I always suggest a good few months worth of reseach before even thinking about it...YES there is that much info about slin...enough to keep you busy for months......good luck bro!

thanks for all the advice i think ill just leave it alone for now i still got alot i can put on without it once again appreciate the feedback

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear