over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some experienced advice on training/diet/gear

davay

Newbies
Hi guys, Being new to this forum I hope not to be doing wrong by posting right away (i couldn't find a section to present myself in it). So here i'm , 23 years old, 1m88 for 87 kg. Diabetic on insulin since my 17 right now on 3x~10 ui Apidra and 1x~28 ui Lantus at night. Pain in the ass to control that stuff but i'm trying my best sometimes it follows sometimes it doesnt. Anyway I'm not quite new to sports, i've always been doing sports since early age (martial arts, swiming, basketball) and i'm into my 6 year in fitness/bodybuilding started at 17 , but i never managed to go a year long in it for various reasons, so sometimes i'd stick to it for 3 months, others 2 weeks, others 6 months. The most i could go was one year (my second year since being diabetic) and lately one year i used gear for 12 weeks that year then i stopped training seriously for a year basically (where i would go train really from time to time... nothing serious at all) and then again one year long i went on training seriously and again on gear (this time i made it laste quite longer 14wks and a pretty long pct with various aids to keep the pace up) this period ended on october of this year and I'm now back since then to a pause and a quite unhealthy lifestyle in my book (no smoking, drinking once in a while but really not much but my nutrition and my sleep and of course my diabetes were really really messed up). My last cycle i finished it on 95kg with a tremendous amount of strenght and a nice lean body mass with the lowest BF i could ever get in my life (still high when you compare with some shreded physiques but it was quite exceptional for me). And then you see the drop , 86kg today, i took mainly fat and lost a quite big amount of muscle.
Now end of presentation and comes the reason of my post and some explanation of what i wrote above. In fact if i have been so irregular in my training is that i'm facing financial problems that prevent me from getting the amount of food and nutrients required to sustain an athletic body. for the records, i come from a third world country and live in france for my studies so my purse really cant cope with the prices here. Plus my sh*tty diabetes comes in play, not enough money to get food=>take high carb and junk food that lasts longer=>adapt insulin =>store more fat=>feel sh*tty and unable to exploit all your potential=>REPEAT! . This goes on and on, i tried to train just a little in order to spend less cals to fit in what i can afford but still protein wise i'm quite far from what my body needs and i really dont want to lose mass or weight because my real comfort zone is in the 90s+ kg when i go below i can not control my body in its full potential. So my question is , if you were in this kinda situation what would you do to go in that target weight with nice clean muscle and still be abble to feed that muscle... I know it may sound like mission impossible , but bear in mind i have insulin on my side so if there are tweaks that can be applyed to that in order to maximise tha anabolic effects of it it would be great plus some advice on healthy cheap bulking foods for a really small purse and of course with that how should the training go (time, days/week, intensity, type of exercices...). Any advice is much appreciated thank you in advance . (And if the mods find i did something wrong feel free to edit/move my post or to inform me on what i should've done before posting)

Chicken, rice, canned tuna, peanut/almond butter and some leafy greens are relatively cheap. This was pretty much my diet in college with some lean steak thrown in from time to time when I wanted to treat myself. Just cook everything up in one sitting and spread out the portions and stick the containers in the fridge/freezer and your g2g. Eat every 3-4 hours accordingly when you get hungry. Hope this helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear