over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some expert advice on AAS use

jay o.

Registered
Well, not exactly expert advice per say. But I do need someone knowledgeable to chime in. Currently on a 3 month blast (bulk). I want to compete some time this year or next year.. Stats are 5'10" - 232 lbs - 13% bodyfat. I respond very well to the prescribed things given.... and hoping to put on some serious poundage with this current blast going. BUT...after, I was wanting to cut because I am not happy with this bodyfat percentage. So I'd like to get lean right after. So what I had in mind was:

3 month blast bulk (Jan-March)
...bridge into cutting phase below...
3 month "blast" cut (April-June)

Is there something wrong with this method? I've been told its okay to cut immediately after a blast (bulking) as long as you are on AAS the entire time.

My questions/concerns:

- Will I lose muscle if I go about doing it this way?
- Is this the best way to go about what im wanting to do? If not, what would be better?
- With the best method possible, how much size/lbs. do you think I would lose, and how much actual muscle in lbs.?
- What cutting compounds would you recommend?

Thank you all

Last edited:
keep the protein where it should be and you won't lose muscle...another thing, you are talking about a 24 week run..which seems like a long time to me.......you'll be asking a lot from your body. Coming off of a cruise and into a blast you should be able to gain some muscle while dropping bodyfat..you're bodyfat isn't so far out that you will have to kill yourself with hard dieting. I can't tell you the numbers of what you will lose and/or gain..that will be up to you and how you execute. I don't see guys lose a ton of muscle when dieting if they've kept themselves in decent shape. I like to come into contest prep cleaned out, rested, and fresh.

keep the protein where it should be and you won't lose muscle...another thing, you are talking about a 24 week run..which seems like a long time to me.......you'll be asking a lot from your body. Coming off of a cruise and into a blast you should be able to gain some muscle while dropping bodyfat..you're bodyfat isn't so far out that you will have to kill yourself with hard dieting. I can't tell you the numbers of what you will lose and/or gain..that will be up to you and how you execute. I don't see guys lose a ton of muscle when dieting if they've kept themselves in decent shape. I like to come into contest prep cleaned out, rested, and fresh.

It seems like a good bit yeah, but ill be getting check ups etc. Well I dont plan on cruising until the 6 months are over, i was planning on 6 months total on, 3 months bulk, 3 months cut, then begin cruising the start of July. And also, I guess I should just gradually lower calories and a bit of cardio? I want to make sure its good progress obviously, but losing muscle would be something i do not want...

Try blasting on just injectables for the first blast then on the second blast add in anavar for 8 weeks while running test at like 300-400mg and add in some T3.

Youre talking about being on significant amounts of steroids for 6 months straight, not a very good idea IMO for too many reasons to mention.

Try blasting on just injectables for the first blast then on the second blast add in anavar for 8 weeks while running test at like 300-400mg and add in some T3.

Was thinking about something like this...

Youre talking about being on significant amounts of steroids for 6 months straight, not a very good idea IMO for too many reasons to mention.

Yeah, it sounds not so good. But is it really that bad if I were going to cruise for 4 weeks after the first blast anyway? Not much diff imo and id rather keep it in the order i introduced as long as my health is good over the course of the blasting.

Yeah, it sounds not so good. But is it really that bad if I were going to cruise for 4 weeks after the first blast anyway? Not much diff imo and id rather keep it in the order i introduced as long as my health is good over the course of the blasting.

Well, if you cruise you would want to take just test and do it real low dose, something as close to a real HRT dose as possible. Experiment with it and see what it takes to maintain your mass. For me it was somewhere around 350 mg/wk test. I do think cruising on that amount can be unhealthy. Cruising and blasting is what gave me my blood clot I think. To be truly healthy and relatively safe you would need to cruise on a real HRT dose of around 100-150 mg/wk. Even on HRT doses guys can have high hematocrit problems.

Being on higher doses of steroids for 6 months staight is just begging for problems IMO and is not a healthy thing to do. This doesnt mean you may not be able to do it with no problems, but your chances of having problems that may even be serious is much higher.

Well, if you cruise you would want to take just test and do it real low dose, something as close to a real HRT dose as possible. Experiment with it and see what it takes to maintain your mass. For me it was somewhere around 350 mg/wk test. I do think cruising on that amount can be unhealthy. Cruising and blasting is what gave me my blood clot I think. To be truly healthy and relatively safe you would need to cruise on a real HRT dose of around 100-150 mg/wk. Even on HRT doses guys can have high hematocrit problems.

Being on higher doses of steroids for 6 months staight is just begging for problems IMO and is not a healthy thing to do. This doesnt mean you may not be able to do it with no problems, but your chances of having problems that may even be serious is much higher.

Alright, thanks captain. I think I may be able to pull off the 6 month all the way blasting so i may get blood work consistently and try to pull it off. The cutting compounds were just going to be test at like 500mg, and other than that just some fat burners or something...

But hey, also, do you know if cutting right after a bulk is fine if youre blasting and cruising? For example, i know if you were to cycle then coming off, say going into your pct or even a month after your pct it is HIGHLY advised everywhere to not restrict calories or cut for that matter. SO, what i REALLY REALLY REALLY need clear to me is, can I cut directly after a bulk (blast phase) as long as im bulking/cruising on something? I was told yes you can and it wouldnt make difference because youre not coming off of them. Please someone make this clear to me.

Last edited:
Thats how I go about it. High test deca for bulker, then lower test and deca and introduce tren and mast.
Use your hgh, t-3/4, clen, winny or what not when in range of target bf%.
Like maldorf said it has its risks, but.

Thats how I go about it. High test deca for bulker, then lower test and deca and introduce tren and mast.

Sadly I am in the,same boat:( I have to stay on deca almost all the time, albeit low dose. My joints can't take the abuse without it:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

test deca for bulker, then lower test and deca and introduce tren and mast.

Same here concteter! The Deca is great for all the joint pain (I'm with you there Osiris!).

Was your reply to me? As in, coming off a bulk youll directly go into a cut when youre on something for both periods? Do you blast/cruise as well?

Was your reply to me? As in, coming off a bulk youll directly go into a cut when youre on something for both periods? Do you blast/cruise as well?

I go directly in, just switch compounds but I am entertaining the theory of a 2 week clearing. After the cutter I cruise on high primo low test for the[summer look] then hrt for the fall.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear