over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some feedback on my cut/blast

I don't know if i can eat that much protein. I have a hard time getting 200g as it is. Also im already on the test n tren. I don't want to drop it.

Ever hear of protein shakes? Or just get the flavorless whey from Synthetek and take large tablespoons to your mouth and sip water to swallow it down. Problem solved.

But 2800 is maintaining my weight lol

Post exactly what your 2800 cals is made up of. Please be honest. What did you eat yesterday including snacks?

Post exactly what your 2800 cals is made up of. Please be honest. What did you eat yesterday including snacks?

Yesterday i didn't have much to eat cus i ate alot the day b4. Could have been much better but im trying to finish off the left over food i was eatin on my bulk.

Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs, 4oz servings jimmy dean sausage, 50g fat free chedder cheese, 4 slices white bread. Made 2 sandwiches. 1100 calories 80c/60p/56f

Meal 2- 50g old fashioned oats, 2 packs of quick oats with the sugar n dried fruit in it, 40g whey. 460 calories 80c/50p/5f

Meal 3- 5oz chicken breast, 1.5 italian sausage, 3 low carb pita breads. Didnt count the macros or calories. Just eyballed it. But it was about 800 cals. 30c/75p/45f.

Ive been doin maintenace for the past month on my cruise like u said b4. For sure ive been getting between 2800-3000 cals. I get between 180-200g protein everday. I dont do the 6 meals a day evry 2-3 hours. Weve been over this. Its not necassry

Last edited:
OP, here are some of your food-related issues:
  • Eyeballing for portions / macros
  • Not eating consistently day to day
  • Making poor food choices
  • Mentally limiting yourself ("I can't eat that much protein")

You are not going to reach your goals, cutting or bulking, until you fix these.

Yesterday i didn't have much to eat cus i ate alot the day b4. Could have been much better but im trying to finish off the left over food i was eatin on my bulk.

Meal 1 - 2 whole eggs, 4oz servings jimmy dean sausage, 50g fat free chedder cheese, 4 slices white bread. Made 2 sandwiches. 1100 calories 80c/60p/56f

Meal 2- 50g old fashioned oats, 2 packs of quick oats with the sugar n dried fruit in it, 40g whey. 460 calories 80c/50p/5f

Meal 3- 5oz chicken breast, 1.5 italian sausage, 3 low carb pita breads. Didnt count the macros or calories. Just eyballed it. But it was about 800 cals. 30c/75p/45f.

Ive been doin maintenace for the past month on my cruise like u said b4. For sure ive been getting between 2800-3000 cals. I get between 180-200g protein everday. I dont do the 6 meals a day evry 2-3 hours. Weve been over this. Its not necassry

It's not necessary? Surely this thread shows it is necessary as you are constantly wondering why you aren't growing and getting the results you want. I am not stating 6 exact meals is necessary but perhaps if you ate more through the day you would get the results you crave.

Your diet in the past was awful and you explained to me then how eating 1-2 times daily is great and you don't need to eat more. This diet is better but is still terrible for your goals. If it worked you wouldn't need to start this thread again.

I could post a lot but you are set in your ways so not going to bother plus no real point. All you need are the basics. Not gonna state an exact number of meals but what you need is more meals spread throughout the day and 100% more consistenty in those meals. If you have 5 good meals one day then 2 the next day it kind of cancels out the good day.

50g protein 5 times per day should not be hard to do. Even if 2 of those meals were just protein shakes with a spoon of cashew butter on the side. Very easy way to bump on your protein/calories without filling your stomach too much.

It's not necessary? Surely this thread shows it is necessary as you are constantly wondering why you aren't growing and getting the results you want. I am not stating 6 exact meals is necessary but perhaps if you ate more through the day you would get the results you crave.

Your diet in the past was awful and you explained to me then how eating 1-2 times daily is great and you don't need to eat more. This diet is better but is still terrible for your goals. If it worked you wouldn't need to start this thread again.

I could post a lot but you are set in your ways so not going to bother plus no real point. All you need are the basics. Not gonna state an exact number of meals but what you need is more meals spread throughout the day and 100% more consistenty in those meals. If you have 5 good meals one day then 2 the next day it kind of cancels out the good day.

50g protein 5 times per day should not be hard to do. Even if 2 of those meals were just protein shakes with a spoon of cashew butter on the side. Very easy way to bump on your protein/calories without filling your stomach too much.

Once again i come here for my blast advice hence the title and u try to turn it into diet advice. Im cutting, i need less calories than what i burn to lose weight. Its not rocket science. Eat under maintenance keep protein 1-1.5lb of bodyweight. Sorry i don't mean to be rude but its just annoying. Yet still no1 answered my main questions but try to change shit around.

Last edited:
Once again i come here for my blast advice hence the title and u try to turn it into diet advice. Im cutting, i need less calories than what i burn to lose weight. Its not rocket science. Eat under maintenance keep protein 1-1.5lb of bodyweight. Sorry i don't mean to be rude but its just annoying. Yet still no1 answered my main questions but try to change shit around.

Theres no helping people like this, let this thread die

nailed it dude

if you run into any issues with progress, just add more drugs.

You need to worry less about drugs and calories and focus more on Nutrition.

Calories don't mean a fuckin thing if they are not nutrient dense.

Do you honestly think that if you at 2500 calories a day of cake that your would lose fat?? I mean you're in a calorie deficit so in theory you should right??
I guarantee that if you rearranged your macros and stayed at 2800 you would lose fat.

I'll be totally honest if I saw you in the gym or beach or whatever if never in a million years guess that you are taking or have ever taken steroids.

The best thing for you to do is get on a solid PCT and get your natural hormones back in line (if that's even possible now) or get on TRT and get your Nutrition squared away , once that is in check then and only then worry about taking drugs.

Because you don't realize you can run every cycle imaginable and you will continue to be disappointed because you are not eating properly. Run primo, deca, 1000mg test, inj adrol, npp, tren etc and it will be 2 steps forward 2 back. It doesn't matter how you dose primo or if you add 4 weeks more drugs or if you add some t3 etc. This is why I bring up diet to you everytime. You are very set in yoru ways and seem to always just want validation on your next drug cycle. Even when guys post about the drugs you dismiss it as you know what you are going to run anyway.

I know you want to cut but if you built more muscle it would do the job for you. I don't like being rude but I agree with Little Slice and just like when you first posted you have a body of a 16 year old boy who has just started weightlifting. Your body to me screams out it needs carbs, protein and fats and lot's of them. You don't know what your maintenance calories are as you have no consistenty whatsoever.

You need to drop tren from your cruise. You need to run 400mg test and you need to eat clean calories and a well balanced diet of all macros. You need to gradually increase things over time and grow lean tissue. You will grow and get leaner at the same time if you are 100% with our nutrition (combined with drugs and training of course). Then cruise on test only and back on test and deca or whatever you want to run.

Now if you just want to be lean for summer just cut now and do the above after the summer. It will be better starting from a leaner state anyway. Do you just want people to say yeah run primo you will love it to vaildate things... then sure run primo. For your goals though 300mg test and 200mg tren is plenty this summer then do the above. Surely it should show you that you have been on test and tren for ages so it's not the drugs it's the diet. You could be looking sharp on your cruise doses.

Everybody is trying to help you reach your long-term goals. You said you want to cut right now, but also said you want to be bigger over the long-term. We're giving you advice to get you there.

Nobody answered your main questions directly because they're not the main factors in your current goal.

No, you didn't ask for diet advice, but diet is the biggest factor in cutting or bulking. Based on the diet info you've shared, it seems like you don't understand that.

Keep doing things your way and you'll keep getting the results you're used to. Incorporate the advice others have offered and you might just get the results you've been looking for.

Do you honestly think that if you at 2500 calories a day of cake that your would lose fat?? I mean you're in a calorie deficit so in theory you should right??
I guarantee that if you rearranged your macros and stayed at 2800 you would lose fat.

I'll be totally honest if I saw you in the gym or beach or whatever if never in a million years guess that you are taking or have ever taken steroids.

The best thing for you to do is get on a solid PCT and get your natural hormones back in line (if that's even possible now) or get on TRT and get your Nutrition squared away , once that is in check then and only then worry about taking drugs.

All spot on but this guy has been on test and tren for a very long time so his natural hormones are probably completely fucked. It would probably take him a very long time to recover so follow this but maybe with trt. We all know looking at him if he ate say 5 good meals of 500 calories of nutrient dense clean foods he would grow muscle even on low calories. Although by looking at him I bet he can take a lot more but timing/frequency is important. He could easily grow and get leaner at the same time on trt. But let him run his cycle and eat 1-3 meals per day and come back in 6 months when he needs advice on his new bulking cycle.

Lol yes actually u would lose weight. As long a you eat under maintenance you will lose weight....but im not here to argue.

This is just a cuple weeks ago at my peak bulk 185.
18ZhXEX.jpg

I also run very minimal gear.

Its cool forget i askd for advice. Yall can close the thread

Lol yes actually u would lose weight. As long a you eat under maintenance you will lose weight....but im not here to argue.

LMFAO , your mentality here fully explains why you look the way you do.

This is just a cuple weeks ago at my peak bulk 185.
18ZhXEX.jpg

I also run very minimal gear.

Its cool forget i askd for advice. Yall can close the thread

Post a pic that is not zoomed in on you.

Plus yes you are correct eating a giant pizza or 4 solid meals of steak with sweet potatoe will produce the same results when dieting if they are both under maintenance calories :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Post a pic that is not zoomed in on you.

Plus yes you are correct eating a giant pizza or 4 solid meals of steak with sweet potatoe will produce the same results when dieting if they are both under maintenance calories :rolleyes:

Its not zoomed in. I cropped it for security reasons. But here u go....

http://imgur.com/a/fgtk7eo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner