over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some feedback on my cut/blast

Post a pic that is not zoomed in on you.

Plus yes you are correct eating a giant pizza or 4 solid meals of steak with sweet potatoe will produce the same results when dieting if they are both under maintenance calories :rolleyes:

May not produce same results but u will still lose weight. The macros probably wukdnt even b that different honestly in those meals depending on what type of steak and pizza u get.

May not produce same results but u will still lose weight. The macros probably wukdnt even b that different honestly in those meals depending on what type of steak and pizza u get.
One word: body composition

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Would like to get some feedback on my cut stack. Running 150mgtest-e/300mgtren-e for the first 2 weeks then add 500mg primo-e from week 3-12. Been cruising on 150test/150tren so it shuldnt take long to get fully saturated with the tren. Shuld i up the tren to 400mg or keep at 300mg? Is it smart to add the primo in week 3 or shuld i start it now? Highest ive ran tren was 200mg pw on a bulk. Never ran primo either.

Stats 5'7 180lbs 16-17% bf age 30

Maintenance cals 2800

I kinda want to do a fast agressive cut cus I can drop weight fast. Should I do 8,10, or 12 weeks?

Its hard for anyone to give you an exact answer without knowing more such as exact diet, workout regimen, and even your Ethnicity!! (genes do matter).
You have to experiment and see what works for you.

Here is my $0.02 without knowing all the facts. Basically what I would do for me!!

Primo Now at 400 a week and keep it there, maybe bump it to 500 down the line. You can use it all they way to the end.

Test E at 250-300 should be fine. Prop would be better. ( water retention).
Tren at 300 should be plenty.

Since you have time you may want to get your hands on some winstrol, test base, and maybe Tren base for the last 3-4 weeks. Dropping the long esters so you can dry out. Downside of base is taking it 2-3 times daily, but you can use a 29g slin pin.
Different ways to skin a cat. But if money is an issue just the winny and primo at the end, you should do just fine.

P.S you need to take a good amount of good fats. Fish oil, Hemp seed oil, Mac oil with all your meals. Gear needs this to work!

Last edited:
P.S you need to take a good amount of good fats. Fish oil, Hemp seed oil, Mac oil with all your meals. Gear needs this to work!

Can you expand on that since this kids beyond helping? Never heard this, usually quite the opposite while on gear.

Can you expand on that since this kids beyond helping? Never heard this, usually quite the opposite while on gear.

good fats help you build muscle

essential fatty acids are essential

with that said, the juice will still work... but healthy fats will help you stay less unhealthy from the drug abuse

My recommendation is to not get in the habit of relying on Trenbolone to early on. If theres ONE item you shouldn't have in your cruise protocol, it is most definitely Tren.

Tren is probably the only reason your even able to get away with your shitty diet, because it's a little more forgiving. Eventually you'll need to give it up though when you realize your health is declining.

Honestly bro, i know it's hard but you really need to learn that over analyzing the specifics of your cycle plays such an insignificant role in all of this. I know it sucks to constantly hear how diet is number 1, but it really is the truth. The sooner you accept that and get motivated to really work on your diet, the sooner you'll start seeing exceptional results. Diet is also particularly important because it's one of the ways we can control or limit some of the deleterious effects that AAS has on our health. That should at least motivate you a little.

You need to learn to force feed. Force feeding and slowly increasing calories over time will allow you to take in more whole foods regardless of if you have an appetite or not. It takes some getting used to but for some, like myself, it is a necessity. Have a gallon jug of water by your side. Stuff beef/rice into your face hole. Take a sip of water. Chew Chew Chew. Soften. Maybe another sip of water, chew a little more, then take a bigger sip of water and swallow the food in your mouth much like your using water to swallow a handful of vitamins. It's not ideal, but it's better than not eating at all.

I know youre trying to diet right now. It's okay. Don't make it last too long. Cut hard, lose some fat and get back on the gain train. It's not my recommendation but whatever. One issue a lot of guys in your shoes have is trying to stay to lean for too long. And the constant use of Tren. It never really gives them the chance to put on slabs of muscle, which is obviously a very long process in itself.

If you bulk, while taking in clean enough foods and a slight surplus and the right gear, you can slowly gain muscle over a very long period of time, and stay relatively lean and maintain a decent physique. During this period work on progressive overload and trying to get stronger as well. You're already relatively lean. Don't spend too much time cutting, you'll just be taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards.

This my sound like stuff you already know.. but it's good advice. Skip the tren. Test and deca OR test and EQ with a little hgh. Grow and stay relatively lean, and just keep that pace for a few years. When you actually have some real muscle on your body, THEN you worry about using tren to cut.. Now now though...

My recommendation is to not get in the habit of relying on Trenbolone to early on. If theres ONE item you shouldn't have in your cruise protocol, it is most definitely Tren.

Tren is probably the only reason your even able to get away with your shitty diet, because it's a little more forgiving. Eventually you'll need to give it up though when you realize your health is declining.

Honestly bro, i know it's hard but you really need to learn that over analyzing the specifics of your cycle plays such an insignificant role in all of this. I know it sucks to constantly hear how diet is number 1, but it really is the truth. The sooner you accept that and get motivated to really work on your diet, the sooner you'll start seeing exceptional results. Diet is also particularly important because it's one of the ways we can control or limit some of the deleterious effects that AAS has on our health. That should at least motivate you a little.

You need to learn to force feed. Force feeding and slowly increasing calories over time will allow you to take in more whole foods regardless of if you have an appetite or not. It takes some getting used to but for some, like myself, it is a necessity. Have a gallon jug of water by your side. Stuff beef/rice into your face hole. Take a sip of water. Chew Chew Chew. Soften. Maybe another sip of water, chew a little more, then take a bigger sip of water and swallow the food in your mouth much like your using water to swallow a handful of vitamins. It's not ideal, but it's better than not eating at all.

I know youre trying to diet right now. It's okay. Don't make it last too long. Cut hard, lose some fat and get back on the gain train. It's not my recommendation but whatever. One issue a lot of guys in your shoes have is trying to stay to lean for too long. And the constant use of Tren. It never really gives them the chance to put on slabs of muscle, which is obviously a very long process in itself.

If you bulk, while taking in clean enough foods and a slight surplus and the right gear, you can slowly gain muscle over a very long period of time, and stay relatively lean and maintain a decent physique. During this period work on progressive overload and trying to get stronger as well. You're already relatively lean. Don't spend too much time cutting, you'll just be taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards.

This my sound like stuff you already know.. but it's good advice. Skip the tren. Test and deca OR test and EQ with a little hgh. Grow and stay relatively lean, and just keep that pace for a few years. When you actually have some real muscle on your body, THEN you worry about using tren to cut.. Now now though...

I dont run high doses of tren. My previous blast i ran 200 teste/200trene/450npp. That was the first time i ran tren during a bulk. I probably wont use it again for bulking bcus i think it lowers my appetite. That was the highest i ever went with tren until now. When my body fat gets to where its at i lose my appetite completly despising food. I may look lean but i store all my fat in my midsection. I have a skinnyfat type body and its very hard for me to put on muscle let alone hold on to it while cutting. I would always cut during my cruise doses and i would lose alot of size. I want to try cutting this time with more gear and see how it works out maybe even recomp. Imo its a pretty mild blast.

Last edited:
Its hard for anyone to give you an exact answer without knowing more such as exact diet, workout regimen, and even your Ethnicity!! (genes do matter).
You have to experiment and see what works for you.

Here is my $0.02 without knowing all the facts. Basically what I would do for me!!

Primo Now at 400 a week and keep it there, maybe bump it to 500 down the line. You can use it all they way to the end.

Test E at 250-300 should be fine. Prop would be better. ( water retention).
Tren at 300 should be plenty.

Since you have time you may want to get your hands on some winstrol, test base, and maybe Tren base for the last 3-4 weeks. Dropping the long esters so you can dry out. Downside of base is taking it 2-3 times daily, but you can use a 29g slin pin.
Different ways to skin a cat. But if money is an issue just the winny and primo at the end, you should do just fine.

Thanks this is more of a response i was looking for. Im Hispanic btw. I train 6 days a week. Chest/back/legs/chest/back/legs/rest mostly high volume which i think may another issue gaining weight. Other than the gym i have no other activity mostly sitting at home all day or sitting at work. Im not gonna use anything else for this blast. Im keeping the test low to keep the bloat away and im not a fan of high test.

If my appetite isn't good it's USUALLY one of two things.

I'm running tren
Or
I'm not training hard.

Even 200mg tren a week I notice a huge drop in appetite.

But then again I bet I could run a gram of tren and 150mg drol a day and eat what you're eating.

If you're serious about attaining your goals, this is the site for it. Every single commenter, including little Slice is trying to help you and everyone wants you to reach your goal but if you're not willing to do what it takes then you need to accept this. If you just want to shoot some oil and not pay attention to training and diet, I'm sure getbig would love to have you post there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member