over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some feedback on my cut/blast

Lilleo187

Registered
Would like to get some feedback on my cut stack. Running 150mgtest-e/300mgtren-e for the first 2 weeks then add 500mg primo-e from week 3-12. Been cruising on 150test/150tren so it shuldnt take long to get fully saturated with the tren. Shuld i up the tren to 400mg or keep at 300mg? Is it smart to add the primo in week 3 or shuld i start it now? Highest ive ran tren was 200mg pw on a bulk. Never ran primo either.

Stats 5'7 180lbs 16-17% bf age 30

Maintenance cals 2800

I kinda want to do a fast agressive cut cus I can drop weight fast. Should I do 8,10, or 12 weeks?

Last edited:
The biggest factor is going to be you diet , you can get shredded with way less drugs and a good diet , or you can stay fat taking all those drugs with a poor diet.

What do you macros look like for your 2800 maintenance calories??

I'd switch primo for anavar and make sure to do good cardio and a 1:1 protein to carb/fat diet.

The biggest factor is going to be you diet , you can get shredded with way less drugs and a good diet , or you can stay fat taking all those drugs with a poor diet.

What do you macros look like for your 2800 maintenance calories??

200p/300c/80f

D7jVSdA.jpg

kikeszO.jpg

0OlMlJS.jpg

rVAA1Au.jpg

mEf1unc.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly for your size and age I’d just increase your test to 250-300/wk and leave the tren. Rearrange your macros some , up your protein to 300g a day , drop the carbs to 150g a day with them coming in during and directly after training.
After a couple weeks assess your progress and make adjustments.

You don’t need a gram of gear to lean out , 400-500mg will 100% prevent you from losing any muscle and likely add some

I don't know if i can eat that much protein. I have a hard time getting 200g as it is. Also im already on the test n tren. I don't want to drop it.

I don't know if i can eat that much protein. I have a hard time getting 200g as it is. Also im already on the test n tren. I don't want to drop it.

Get the competition cut blend with test prop/tren ace/masteron. This is the only AAS you need. Take 50mg each per day.
Add 5ius HGH and 100mcg T4 and you’ll drop fat and grow quickly.
Shoot for 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
Eat clean: chicken breast, extra lean ground turkey breast, egg whites, yams, white rice, low calorie fruit and plenty of vegetables. One meal every 3 hours. 400 - 500 calorie meals.

Your macros are good. I would increase the test and that’s about it. I like primo.. maybe a switch to tren a and mast p last 6 weeks n see your body change dramatically..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the competition cut blend with test prop/tren ace/masteron. This is the only AAS you need. Take 50mg each per day.
Add 5ius HGH and 100mcg T4 and you’ll drop fat and grow quickly.
Shoot for 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.
Eat clean: chicken breast, extra lean ground turkey breast, egg whites, yams, white rice, low calorie fruit and plenty of vegetables. One meal every 3 hours. 400 - 500 calorie meals.

Thanks for that bro but i already planed this blast with these hormones. Im not gona order more stuff and wait for it to arrive. I dont use gh. Im using primo in place of masteron since its a bit stronger and should help drying me out. This is why i had the idea to wait till week 2 to start it so its kickin in hard near tthe end of the cut.

Should i start off with 2500 calories? I drop weight pretty quick even with out cardio.

Last edited:
Your macros are good. I would increase the test and that’s about it. I like primo.. maybe a switch to tren a and mast p last 6 weeks n see your body change dramatically..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been cruising with 150mg tren-e. U think it will take long to reach 300mg? I was thinking maybe a week at the most.

I honestly dont think i need that much protein for my size and i have a very sedentary life style.

right. well I would imagine you would want to get bigger - as you look like a typical youth who plays basketball regularly and has a diet consisting of mountain dew and sandwiches made by mom.

...not a guy who lifts, and is on steroids.. lol

right. well I would imagine you would want to get bigger - as you look like a typical youth who plays basketball regularly and has a diet consisting of mountain dew and sandwiches made by mom.

...not a guy who lifts, and is on steroids.. lol

Yea i do want to get bigger but i want to do a cut. I did 2 previous bulk blasts and my appetite was holding me back from gaining anymore weight. Summer is comming so i wuld like to shed some bf and prime for my next bulk/blast. Everytime i reach 180-185lb i cant gain anymore due to appeite and my bf gets high.

Last edited:
Thanks for that bro but i already planed this blast with these hormones. Im not gona order more stuff and wait for it to arrive. I dont use gh. Im using primo in place of masteron since its a bit stronger and should help drying me out. This is why i had the idea to wait till week 2 to start it so its kickin in hard near tthe end of the cut.

Should i start off with 2500 calories? I drop weight pretty quick even with out cardio.

I drop weight fast without cardio too. Better keep calories at 3,000

Yea i do want to get bigger but i want to do a cut. I did 2 previous bulk blasts and my appetite was holding me back from gaining anymore weight. Summer is comming so i wuld like to shed some bf and prime for my next bulk/blast. Everytime i reach 180-185lb i cant gain anymore due to appeite and my bf gets high.

ok.

well it seems like you are set in what you're doing... so i'll just say that it's by no means the craziest cycle ive ever seen.. nothing unreasonable in what you've proposed.

though you obviously have a lot to figure out, going forward.. but the same can be said for all of us I suppose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear