over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some help might have infection from synthol

ripped103

Registered
ok heres the story.i have been using 3cc in each head of the bi and three cc in each head of the tri.but the other day i decided to double that amout and shott 6cc total in each head of bi in diff areas.but not my right arm is red and swollen. and im not sure if its because i used so much or it is an infection.its just red, but then again i keep massaging to hope it goes down.
what should i do.should i wait a coulple more days and see or should i go to doc and get antibiotics.
the thing is the last time i had an infection it was red but also really bruised and spread out looking.this is just red.
im hoping its just from putting to much in at one time.
please give me some advice

IMO, you jumped dosage way too much too fast! you have to ease your muscles into that amount........when i used it i was told 1cc for 10 days.......2 cc's for 10 days......3cc's for 10 days...then an off period. not sure if it was right, but worked...i think your swelling will go down...in time. kepp therapy on it, ie massaging, maybe some heat. and give it time...of course im no doctor, so a visit to yours may not be a bad idea......maybe theres another synthol guru here that can answer more thouroughly. be cool, and take it easy with that shit!!!!!!! :)

i actually have been using it for months but never usd this much.my smart idea was if i hit the upper and lower area of bothe head of the bocep that there will be no lumping.
ill never do this again my left arm is not that bad but my right arm i hurts and is red.

It's just extreme swelling and trauma. Is it itchy as well? I find that if I jump the dosage too quick.
You have made a jump WAY too big - 3ml to 6ml in one day??!!
Obviously don't inject there until it's back to normal - a few days. Then you can start again.

no its not itchy at all.just red and swollen.i took some amoxicillan just incase of infection.guess ill be wearing long sleeves at the gym tom it looks retarted

swollen chest?

I cant seem to find the place to make my own thread.

So im injecting into my pecs. I am gonna do my chest every other day.

the middle, as in the line down the middle is swollen to. Almost to the point where it doesnt show much. My pecs now look like they are not separated(sort of) Is this a temp. thing or should I be worried. THere are no hard lumps, but do you think it has something to do with me injecting a small amought into my upper abs? THis is where its somewhat puffy, and its making the middle of my chest around that area puffy.

SHould i not freak out and assume that its only because i just started(two days ago) Should i not use in abs again....

i'm no synthol expert but is it really wise doing it in your abs?

It may have caused this puffiness around your solar plexus if you have put it in the upper part. i wouldnt put it there personally but if there's anyone who knows more feel free to chime in because i'd be interested to see if its safe to put there

no its not itchy at all.just red and swollen.i took some amoxicillan just incase of infection.guess ill be wearing long sleeves at the gym tom it looks retarted

If it's an abcess the amoxycillin won't do shit but increase the infection's resistance to antibiotics. You're probably gonna need an injectable of antibiotics to actually penetrate the infected area followed by oral antibiotics. If it doesn't get better in a day or two see a Dr. If you start getting a fever you need to go to urgent care asap. The abcess could turn into a Staph Infection and possibly kill you.

I always tell guys the most immediate health risk from using injectable roids or Syntherol is an abcess. I know guys that have actually had chunks of their ass removed from infected injection sites. One of which developed Staph and almost died. He was in intensive care for a month!!! His hospital bill was over $50K.

About 8 years ago I had an abcess myself in my tricep from the old skool formula Pump n Pose. It became infected and the Dr drained 50ccs(yes 50 ccs!) of puss from my tricep. I still have a dent in my tricep and a scar to this day.

it would not hurt to get on anti-biotics if its still red/swelling/hot to the touch.

Get used to it. You arms are going to look retarded with that crap in there anyways.

I'd like to see pictures. Curiousity...

Get used to it. You arms are going to look retarded with that crap in there anyways.

I'd like to see pictures. Curiousity...

You're pretty ignorant considering how long you have been on this site.

damn why such a huge jump, and didnt that hurt like all hell. as for the ab question i keep going rounds with that one i would love to see some pics or some thing on that.

Thats why there is an instructional thread a sticky I think. Why dont peep's follow directions???

Yuck

Just about every guy I know who has shot synthol now looks absolutely ridiculous since most stopped using AAS and some even stopped weight training all together. There are much better watys to bring up laggingparts now-a-days than synthol.

Just about every guy I know who has shot synthol now looks absolutely ridiculous since most stopped using AAS and some even stopped weight training all together. There are much better watys to bring up laggingparts now-a-days than synthol.

OK, HOW?

Why don't all these new guys educate themselves first before they throw crap out of their mouth?
Yeah, I'd like to see how as well :rolleyes:

Thats why there is an instructional thread a sticky I think. Why dont peep's follow directions???

'Cause they are lazy and ignorant.

'Cause they are lazy and ignorant.

True, blame the drug/substance. Or blame your self, laziness? lack of education? failure to seek guidance? is that EVER a factor? Well obviously. "synthol did this.." NO you did this, seek your past and it will reveal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131