over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some help on this one someone

nuteboy

Registered
Hello my friends of Professional Muscle. I'm sure many of you have seen my pictures. I had a question I needed some help on. Next year I will be doing a Jr. event. I'm trying to decide should I do the Jr. USA or Jr. Nationals.

I'm very new to bodybuilding so I needed to know if I'd stand a better chance at the Jr. USA than the Jr. Nationals? I hear there are more competitors at the Jr. Nationals which makes it tougher when compared to the Jr. USA.

I'm planning on entering the contest as a super heavyweight so around 228 to 233lbs. The only difference for me is that the Jr. Nationals is here in Chicago so I don't have to travel where as with the Jr. USA I'd have to fly to the show and get hotel fees.

Thanks guys.

Well nute...

Honestly bro the leveel of competition at both shows is very good, so actually choosing which show will have lesser talent is pointless. Many of the competitios compete in both shows.

As far as which one you should do, if you live in chicago and that is where Jr Nats is going to be held, i would say do Jr. Nats, because traveling on an airplane for some people makes it hard to drop water.

Why don't you do both shows? That way you can do the first show see how good the level of competiton is and see how well you stack up. Then that gives you time to get ready for the second national show and also allows you to decide if you want to do it or take time off to improve your physique.

Either way bro, you are gonna go up against some stiff competition. Make sure you come with your A -game. From your pictures you look like you have the potential to do very well, just train hard and stay focused.

Maverick

Thanks Mav. I never thought about that but you're right. Why not do both. I think that's what I'm going to do. If I do both and they are so apart from each other. Jr. USA is in April and the Jr. Nationals late June.

How do I maintain my shape. Do I allow my body some time to rest and get some regular food after the Jr. USA then a week later jump back into the diet and get ready for the Jr. Nationals?

Thanks Mav.

well

Its tough as shit to stay tuned for too national shows!!! i did jr's and usa in 2002 and by usa's i was a vegatble! hit just one then see is my advice !!

the Jr usa's is a good start! But i have seen top five there not make the cut at jr nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comparison of the Jr. USA and Jr. National's..there really isn't one. Jr. Nationals in my opinion is much much stiffer competition. I look at it this way, always go for the higher competition because it really lets you know where you stand. I just competed in the Jr Nat's with DP and it was stacked. I am now getting ready for the USA's. Good luck and just focus on improving your physique...that is one of the only things you have somewhat control over. If you base your results on contest placings, you can be disappointed sometimes. It has happened to me several times. I just keep on rollin...Mental1

Thanks guys

Thanks guys for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws