over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some help please(GH)

Beaver24

Registered
So I am on first GH run. I had originally got it to run with a test run but it was late. I took it near end of test and everything was good. That was 4iu pre workout into delt.

I have dropped onto 2iu preworkout into delt 5on/2off during PCT. Was going to do 6 weeks completely off juice. Then jump back on sus 250 twice a week gh 4iu preworkout.

What is going on is: My hands hurt so bad espeically my right and it has turned into tendinitis . So I am waking up all night in big time pain .

Any insight on helping this. Been on a total of 2 months. I notice a bit of roundness but no fat loss. Diet is great. What I do see is since I am prone to getting fat is the bloat sitting in my body all over.

I am starting to think the negative far outweighs the positive.

So I am on first GH run. I had originally got it to run with a test run but it was late. I took it near end of test and everything was good. That was 4iu pre workout into delt.

I have dropped onto 2iu preworkout into delt 5on/2off during PCT. Was going to do 6 weeks completely off juice. Then jump back on sus 250 twice a week gh 4iu preworkout.

What is going on is: My hands hurt so bad espeically my right and it has turned into tendinitis . So I am waking up all night in big time pain .

Any insight on helping this. Been on a total of 2 months. I notice a bit of roundness but no fat loss. Diet is great. What I do see is since I am prone to getting fat is the bloat sitting in my body all over.

I am starting to think the negative far outweighs the positive.

Have you had any tests ran?

Also, i have never ran just gh without any test. But, when i finally got ahold of good quality GH my body changed in a matter of 3-4 months. I gained about 10-12 pounds and people asked me if i had started prepping because of how much leaner i got. Literally had someone ask me today.

EDIT: to be clear, i'm 7 months post show and won't be competing for close to 15 months.

Some people get really bloated on HGH. I was running 3iu Serostim per day and and as soon as I stopped,I dropped 8lbs of water weight within a week.

GH bloats me bad too. I wake up with numb hands and it goes away if I shake them out a bit. Weight loss doesn't seem aparent for me until a couple months into the GH. Also, I take a TRT dosage of test.

Oh I also notice that if my arms are bent or sleeping on my hands it's much worse. Try to find a sleeping position where you are not on your shoulders and your arms and wrists are straight for the most part. Works for me.

Last edited:
Great insight and advise. Thanks guys. I am moving to sleeping on the recliner.

Anytime someone says I can't lose body fat and I have a great DIET, I know it is their DIET. I could lose Body fat with a better DIET and no GH. GH speeds up the process, but will not get you real lean without a proper DIET.

Pesty diet is same. I think you misread. I have been told adding GH with no change results in fat loss. Pretty much commenting here about the pain and if others get bloat.

I have came in shredded three times once with nothing and the other two just gear.

Guys I have started icing nightly and wearing cts braces at night. This is helping. Also im completely off and holding onto size. Gonna keep running it; I belive it is just a slow process as some have said.

Last edited:
Pesty diet is same. I think you misread. I have been told adding GH with no change results in fat loss. Pretty much commenting here about the pain and if others get bloat.

I have came in shredded three times once with nothing and the other two just gear.

Guys I have started icing nightly and wearing cts braces at night. This is helping. Also im completely off and holding onto size. Gonna keep running it; I belive it is just a slow process as some have said.

Your DIET has to be on too. GH is not going to get you shredded without it. How you get shredded before? I bet you tighten your DIET up and I bet your DIET isn't as good as it was then. I loss a lot of fat in just 8 weeks on GH, but my DIET was also on point. GH helps, but will not as much with out a good clean DIET.

GH will compliment your diet while cutting. It diet is nailed ,GH will help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131