over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some help with Alflutop

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Hey fellas, I have been experiencing pain on the inside of my elbow from lifting weights and rolling (brazillian Jui jitsu). I have quit heavy benching and that helped a bit, but if I try and train jui jitsu more than once per week, it wreaks havoc on my elbows...mostly my left. Motrin helps whenever it hurts, but I want a better solution. I am just tired of not being able to train arms as much because of it.

My solution is alfultop, which I have been researching on promuscle and the rest of the internet...for what its worth. I understand the process of injecting 1 amp per day for 21 straight days. My question is, where is the best spot to inject it IM to help my elbow....and if I want it to help both elbows, should I inject half of the amp on the one arm and the rest on the other arm...

Also, what syringes and needles should I buy and how many?

Thanks for all the help, also, if you guys have any other comments/ recommendations and/or experiences with this drug, id love to hear them..

DB

also, what am I to expect from this in terms of results? And how long until I feel them? I read that it would be around 10-12 days before I felt any results..is that inline with everyone elses results who used this product?
Thanks again

I've used Alflutop for several cycles to help with elbow and shoulder pain. I use a 1 inch 30ga needle to inject it. You may have to look around to find one that small or just use a 27 ga needle. As for results, that depends on the extent and cause of the inflammation in the joint. The first 21 day cycle I ran I didn't see much results, so I decided to run it again. By the end of the second cycle the inflammation in my elbows and shoulder was gone. Since then, I no longer run it for 21 days but rather I run it till the inflammation that I'm targeting is gone. As for where to inject, it really doesn't matter as it is systematic. I normally just inject into the delt as it is easier.

Every one is Different

I tried the afluetops several years ago for my right elbow and it never helped...My Dr. shot it up twice and the 1st time it helped alot but I reinjured it picking up a T.V. out of the back seat of my truck....

What seemed to help a little was icy hot and a compression sleeve from c.v.s.....

And the way I injured myself was carrying 2- 4' X 12' pieces of sheetrock because carying 1 was difficult because they break easy..I slipped on some mud going down a slight hill with a little mud on it...and felt it tear

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131