over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some help with decision for hgh protocol

danc1007

Registered
What's up everyone i've been reading alot on protocol of high dosing 3 times a week mon,wed,fri.I'm currently running 4iu's at night before bed 5 times a week mon,tue,thurs,fri,sat.My question is

1) would it be better to run the growth 3 days a week at 7iu's before bed?

this is to get the most out of mass gain's combined with my test,npp&var cycle or should i just stick with 5 times a week at 4iu's.I can't afford more than 20iu's a week...ALL FEED BACK IS WELCOME THANKS

I'd stick with that bro, maybe if you have a little bit more money do it 7/7 or some mod grf 129 + ipamorelin/ghrp2/6 pre-bed on the off days.

Cool that's what i was feeling too.If it's not broke don't fix it.Sometime's i read a little too much into things and question myself.Gotta keep it simple THANKS :D

You have to realize that anything mentioned here is pretty much someone's personal experience which usually does not equal facts as general. A lot of things look really good on paper, even look great in early Phase I and 2 of clinical trials but fall flat on their face with large scale double blind placebo trials. In order to prove which method would work best, you would need a few hundred subjects broken up evenly into age, sex, body type, etc. And then giving them same diet, exercise, supplements to negate all other factors, and then giving one group lets say 10iu three times a day and another group 4 iu daily and following them for 6-12 months and then evaluating the results. This is why, legit medical trials costs tens of millions of dollars for small scale trials and some times 10-20yrs to even make it to the market. Despite, all the testing, some dreaded sided effects are still not picked up, and shit has to be pulled off the market years after coming out.

Now to answer your question, in THEORY at least, the liver has a set amount of IGF it can produce at any one time and bombarding it with high doses of GH may limit its output. I personally think having consistent amount daily will work better long term. What i would do in your case is actually split the 4 iu to two doses daily. I would do 2iu upon waking, and 2iu early evening or after weight lifting session.

Last edited:
You have to realize that anything mentioned here is pretty much someone's personal experience which usually does not equal facts as general. A lot of things look really good on paper, even look great in early Phase I and 2 of clinical trials but fall flat on their face with large scale double blind placebo trials. In order to prove which method would work best, you would need a few hundred subjects broken up evenly into age, sex, body type, etc. And then giving them same diet, exercise, supplements to negate all other factors, and then giving one group lets say 10iu three times a day and another group 4 iu daily and following them for 6-12 months and then evaluating the results. This is why, legit medical trials costs tens of millions of dollars for small scale trials and some times 10-20yrs to even make it to the market. Despite, all the testing, some dreaded sided effects are still not picked up, and shit has to be pulled off the market years after coming out.

Now to answer your question, in THEORY at least, the liver has a set amount of IGF it can produce at any one time and bombarding it with high doses of GH may limit its output. I personally think having consistent amount daily will work better long term. What i would do in your case is actually split the 4 iu to two doses daily. I would do 2iu upon waking, and 2iu early evening or after weight lifting session.

See there is so much confusion with what times to inject the hormone.I was doing first thing in the morning since i don't eat carbs until after my workouts.Then i was told injecting pwo would interfere with insulin spike.Then i was told pre-bed for mass.Then i was told pre-bed interfere's with natural gh realese ect....See where i'm going with this?I hear u on what ur saying though u seem very informative and i appreciate that.I'm gonna finish this month with pre-bed shots and switch over to am and pwo next month like ur saying to compare the two.In all reality i think as long as u get it in u it will work.

MWF post workout intramuscular or intrav is best protocol for muscle gain.
Fatloss anytime before fasted cardio I'm or IV

All Gh cycle are good. Its a matter of which suits you best. Now you might do 4-5iu 7 ED. Next one 10iu Mon, Wed, Fri and etc.

I work thirds so i take mine post workout and pre bed and im liking it.Iv bone the 3x10 i/u and it was ok.I ddnt see anymore mass then i do now.

In my opinion, after a long time using GH, I think the better results are using 5ui, 6 days a week.

I agree with Super1500 I am using just 5iu of Rips 6 days a week and I am getting no serious sides and I feel full all the time..

I am liking this protocol the best...when I do the 3x10iu a week I do tend me get more sides especially when using these Rips I soon dropped the dosage it was too much for my wrists and it affected my training, body couldn'r handle the sides, my wrists are still a wee bit stiff but they don't stop me training hard..

I'm on the Rips currently, aside from welts at injection sites I have no bad sides. Currently at 2.5 IU per day, 7 days a week.

My understanding is high frequency, low dose is the way to go to minimize sides, and acclimate your body to exogenous GH.

Alpha6164
What i would do in your case is actually split the 4 iu to two doses daily. I would do 2iu upon waking, and 2iu early evening or after weight lifting session.

and

10 mins Prior to GH add GHRP and GHRH to your research monkey. Your monkey will enjoy the longer pulse.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear