over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED SOME HELP WITH LEGS!

gainingmass

Registered
Ok ever since my ACL repair back last december ive been rehabin, repairing, and rebuilding well the strength has come back fully along time ago then some size started to come back with it, ive been hard at it for about may of last year, and the rest of my body has grown pretty good, i went from 205 up to 230lbs and kept it, but my legs dont seem to be growin as fast as the rest of my body... true they have grown some but not at the rate as the rest of my body. This is what my leg workout looks like.

Once a month i do 10x10 squats at 225lbs to shock the hell out of them, man it is sore for about a week
the rest of the three weeks it goes kinda like this
leg ext. 2x15 medium weight
squats 4 sets pyramid set
leg presses 3x12,10,8
leg curls (hamstrings) 3-4x10
straight leg deadlifts 3x8-10

i need help to bring up my laggin parts please somebody respond and help me out here. i dont really want to slack of my upper body to let my legs catch up but if thats what i got to do then il do it.
thanks guys!!

Well. I feel for you bro.I have had complete reconstructions on my left knee twice.{ three of the four ligs the first time] It takes about a year and half to get your muscle control back and honestly, it may never come back.[ mine didn't , but then again ,I blew my same knee out twice and I have some nerve damage as well.]Becareful and stick to your rehab protical.My legs are balanced with good shape, but my left one is now slightly smaller and does not flex nearly as well .I am sure this will comeback to haunt me when I get on stage.Do a ton of Hamstring work in the mean time and becareful with the knee my friend.try to pose the leg every night to try to get that mind muscle link back .Do not do anything crazy, just gradually increase your weights , focus on sound nutrition , and follow your protical .If you do those things you will be fine.But remember , if you injured the nerves you will never be the same.[ that is what ended my football career.]Be patient and good luck.Don't hurry into any hardcore routines or you will be asking for trouble.I hope things go your way .Keep us posted ..........

Thanks iabadman,
but i might have written my message wrong, or a misunderstanding, i went thru all the rehab and healed and everything!Yea! but since ive been 100% strength, my size in my legs are growing but not at the same rate as the rest of my body. Basically im asking for a routine, or a tip or any suggestions as to what makes everybodies legs grow, since mine are having trouble growing right now. I can still flex, and the nerves and everything are fine, actually my left leg (the one that recieved surgery) is now bigger than my right leg (the natural one). I just need something maybe a new workout or any tips to get my legs growing, any suggestions are welcome, i would love to see what Big A or Phil have to say.

I am sorry that wasn't what you were looking for .But becareful.An ACL is really an 18 month process and it hasn't been quite a year.If you jack that phuker up now, then you will never be same my friend.I could give you some narly leg shit , but I won't, because if get hurt ,I would feel really bad.I comend you how fast that you came back for your injury.But you realize that in long run you could be doing more harm than good.

Try 5's on extentions.
5' = On leg extentions start with the lightest weight on the stack.
Do 5 reps
Drop the pin down one plate
Do 5 more reps
Drop the pin down one plate
Do 5 more reps
Continue this operation with only the time it takes to move the pin between. Also, it's not a race use a slow controlled lift.

Go as far as you can. If the legs are moving keep going.
Do four sets of these. If you feel really good once you fail or run the stack on the first run immediately start over at the top.

After you have finished the four sets go on to squats or leg press for heavy sets. Yes you will feel a new born trying to walk but suck it up if you truely want good legs.

You will be amazed how quickly you legs recover from extentions to the squats or leg press.

Finish you normal routine and stretch, stretch, stretch.

Now lets look at the math for one set of 5's. If the stack starts at 10lbs and ends at 250lbs (10lbs jumps) you will have done (24x5 (if you run the stack)) 120 reps per set while increasing the poundage. Most people who try this find they have a low threshold for pain.

Good luck with which every plan you take.

Its cool about the misunderstanding Iabadman, but my leg actaully feels like its 100%, i mean i can run, cut, and lift pretty heavy. I think i got up to 495 for my last squat this week. So i feel like its back to normal, i hope at least, i would love to see your leg workout, you arent gonna be held responsible for any consiquences that could happen.
BMF thanks for that workout man, im gonna try that next week, when i go home for thanksgiving. That sounds pretty intense!! im gonna do it, il make myself, no matter how much i puke or ache in pain! Cant wait now, i want big quads so bad, i know i have to be pantient, but man thats something i want.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131