over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some help with the daughter

Bulldog, my wife works at a children's clinic and I can tell you this is happening more. She knows of one 8 year old girl that has entered puberty and is already having her monthly cycles. Doctors are not sure what's going on but there has been some public discussion about BPA in plastics and how exposure to this can disrupt endocrine systems. This stuff is everywhere in food storage containers, baby bottles, etc., and they are thinking this chemical may leach into the food in the container. Of course the FDA denies any danger. Just something to think about. I highly doubt it has anything to do with you.

Last edited:
Bulldog, my wife works at a children's clinic and I can tell you this is happening more. She knows of one 8 year old girl that has entered puberty and is already having her monthly cycles. Doctors are not sure what's going on but there has been some public discussion about BPA in plastics and how exposure to this can disrupt endocrine systems. This stuff is everywhere in food storage containers, baby bottles, etc., and they are thinking this chemical may leach into the food in the container. Of course the FDA denies any danger. Just something to think about. I highly doubt it has anything to do with you.

Well, I know its much more common these days. My oldest daughter started puberty at 9 yrs old, in 4th grade. I had a good friend growing up that had hers in the 4th grade too though, and that was back in like 1978. That friend of mine had her first period in 5th gade at age 10, and I think my daughter is going to end up going that route too here soon. I remember I hit puberty pretty hard in 4th grade at age or 9 and boys in general have it later on.

well the news is good on the home front, she has an sunis infection I guess its real bad one! they did a hand bone scan and she is in the normal range just on the top end of the charts, now we just have to get her fever under control before she can come home

thanks guys

well the news is good on the home front, she has an sunis infection I guess its real bad one! they did a hand bone scan and she is in the normal range just on the top end of the charts, now we just have to get her fever under control before she can come home

thanks guys

Great to hear! I hope she gets better soon.

Great to hear! I hope she gets better soon.

Thanks bro, its is nice to know the guys and gals on PRO Muscle care about everyone on here that is why I stick around!!! Well it looks like my little monster will be home in a few HRS!!!:D:headbang: I just hope its before I have to go into work.. its crazy that a little girl can turn my world upside down when she isnt home with her papa, she calls me papa and my dad papaw!!! lol I know you guys hear the banjos LOL but THANK you all for the posts and the well wishes it means the world to my family :love:

Thanks bro, its is nice to know the guys and gals on PRO Muscle care about everyone on here that is why I stick around!!! Well it looks like my little monster will be home in a few HRS!!!:D:headbang: I just hope its before I have to go into work.. its crazy that a little girl can turn my world upside down when she isnt home with her papa, she calls me papa and my dad papaw!!! lol I know you guys hear the banjos LOL but THANK you all for the posts and the well wishes it means the world to my family :love:

My oldest daughter was really in a bad way when she was just a bit over 1 year old. One day when we were eating lunch her face blew up like a balloon, the swelling was so bad her eyes were just about swelled shut. I ran her to the docs office and they gave her a shot of epinepherine and some antihistamine. I knew it was some sort of allergy. Turns out after testing she is allergic to quite a few foods and one of them is wheat. Now she cant eat anything with bread. Her condition was bad enough that the doc called the ambulance and had her taken to childrem's hospital, where we proceeded to sit in the waiting room for nearly 2 hours! Insane. They kept her there overnight, and going home that night and leaving her there was one of the hardest things I ever did. Her condition was stable and she was out of trouble, but I know how hard it is to come home and have your child not be there.

Bro,

please take her to a pediatric endocrinologist and also see a geneticist.

My daughter whose 8 has had hormone issues since birth and she was just diagnosed with one of the rarest genetic disorders in the world.

Matt - How is your daughter doing? She, and your family are still in my prayers!

So glad she is going to be fine!

My grandkids call me papa :D They need to get some new smilely characters. A good redneck one would be perfect here!

I'm glad everything is going to work out and I hope it works out in the end and all is well with a maximum and enjoyable standard of living for all.

Having said that, as a new father to a baby girl myself, this thread scared the living **** out of me.

Not trying to sound like a PSA but for the love of your children, keep all that stuff up high, locked away, everything accounted for, etc., etc., etc...

:(

Again, best wishes to all you dads and moms - what brick said was true though. In other countries girls are hitting puberty far too early and men are low T - it's starting here in the US and all other developed countries as well. We have massive amounts of estrogens, analogues, or mimicking organic compounds in our environment and nobody seems to be doing a thing about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws